euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ilockyer wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Not sure about Morrissey over the others either but those are some of my favourite artists...

Anyway, I've got tix for the foos at Milton Keynes the next day, so I don't think I'll be going.

All the more reason to go, think what amazing weekend that would be!

It would, but the driving would just be too much. Drive back from Kent to London after the festival, hardly any sleep and get an ealy-ish start London to Milton Keynes. Hmmm... not sure....
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    satansbed wrote:
    Marco indeed needs to get his ass in here. Not spoken to him in an ice age.

maybe he got lost in the nickleback forums on his way here....

hey everybody

Hey G :wave:

We need a chorus of where's Marco...he's not even logged in here for a month, we must be that awful!

Rita, that would be a hectic couple of days.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Good Tuesday to all!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    redrock wrote:
    Good Tuesday to all!
    hi Rita..much love... :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    anyone saw 30 Seconds to Mars live?
    and i saw her today in mad tv Greece...i like the song and her voice...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3JcQqw
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I've seen 30 Seconds to Mars before, can't say they impressed me much as I was too busy perving on Jared Leto to pay attention :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Jennytree wrote:
    I've seen 30 Seconds to Mars before, can't say they impressed me much as I was too busy perving on Jared Leto to pay attention :lol:

Mmmmmmm ..... Jared Leto ....
    Jennytree wrote:
    :lol:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    jared-leto-159436.jpg
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Mmmmmmm Jared Leto *le sigh*
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Hello from Kuala Lumpur, on route to Brisbane on Thursday :)
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    Hinn wrote:
    :thumbup: :wave: :clap::clap::clap:
    cheers mate.have fun!!!! :)
    Hinn wrote:
    Hinn!!
    Have an ace time matey, how long you gonna be away from the grey skies for?
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    dottles wrote:
    Hinn wrote:
    Hinn!!
    Have an ace time matey, how long you gonna be away from the grey skies for?
    No bloody idea. I do wanna come back ASAP, but then again, I could get used to the 28 degrees. Comes down to visa stuff.

I need to get some more colour back in to my skin. Yeah, you whiteys can't tell, but Asians can get a tan, too :)
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    Hinn wrote:
    No bloody idea. I do wanna come back ASAP, but then again, I could get used to the 28 degrees. Comes down to visa stuff.

I need to get some more colour back in to my skin. Yeah, you whiteys can't tell, but Asians can get a tan, too :)
    Friggin visa's, must be a nightmare matey, lets hope you get it sorted asap!
    ...unless the beer is cheaper?
    Psst...anyone download Tres Mtns? If so, feedback would be good :D
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hey Everyone, i have made it to OZ! 8-)

speak soon!

Michael.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260

speak soon!

Michael.
    Take care Mike and have fun. Say hi to our Oz friends from me...... ;)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Have a good time with the Aussies Drum! Watch out for Hinn who will be on a beach trying to get a tan!

'morning all!
    veddertown wrote:

speak soon!

Michael.
    Take care Mike and have fun. Say hi to our Oz friends from me...... ;)

I will do Gary! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    redrock wrote:
    Have a good time with the Aussies Drum! Watch out for Hinn who will be on a beach trying to get a tan!

'morning all!

Morning/ Goodafternoon from me. :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139

speak soon!

Michael.

Glad to see you made it ok. enjoy the shows. and we'll catch up when you get home.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    HAVE FUN DRUM...MORNING ALL!!!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dottles wrote:
    Hinn wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: no beer is pricey down here! how much is a pint in london these days, coz i am sure a pint in melbourne would be the same or more :shock:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dottles wrote:
    Hinn wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: no beer is pricey down here! how much is a pint in london these days, coz i am sure a pint in melbourne would be the same or more :shock:

You'll find out the next time you're over :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    I bought my mate a pint of Guinness a couple of weeks ago in a bar and it was £3.90 a pint!
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    dottles wrote:
    I bought my mate a pint of Guinness a couple of weeks ago in a bar and it was £3.90 a pint!
    for that price you could buy a 4 or 6 pack, and enjoy them in the comfort of your own home.... or are i just getting too old, man i don't get out any more.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Morning Peeps! :)8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    'morning all!

Jet lagged Drum?
    It's suddenly gotten all busy around here, anyone would think there are some shows or something.
    There can't be as I don't have tickets for any :? :? :lol:

;);) hope all those in Oz and seeing Eddie have a fab time, I am insanely jealous!