euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    SAFE TRAVELS :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Morning/ evening from me!

At Sydney Airport about to board the plane to Dubai , gonna be a long flight! :( :cry:

Good music on your player, a few films to watch on the plane a drink or two and a long snooze! Before you know it, you're back home!

Safe journey!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Morning/ evening from me!

At Sydney Airport about to board the plane to Dubai , gonna be a long flight! :( :cry:

dont worry man the sun is out in scotland for the first time this year

wont be long till your home and you,ll have all the memories to of seeing ed in oz to bring home with you

;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    morning everyone

not been about much but been keeping an eye on you all from a-far

hope everyone is good

i,m heading to london this weekend for the Scotland /Brazil game so a long weekend for me and a break from work

the sun is shinning here today so all good at moment

;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Afternoon all :wave:

How are we?

My feckin' phone's internet is down... I feel cut off from the world :(

On the plus side, the sun is shining fantastically today! :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Affnoon peeps,
    I think I am recovered from the weekend :) ...but have Friday off :D
    Sian, how come your t'interweb is down? You and your Mister are stars for putting up with us at the weekend xx
    Dimitris, how are you feeling?
    Mike, safe travels and I have no doubt I will be green with envy at the tales/photos/merch
    Paul, whereabouts in Londonium? may you have time for a pint?
    Hub, it will be good to hear your stuff :)
    Gary, how's your bubs mister? Hope all is well with you and yours...
    Rita, simply huggles :D
    Marco, I see you've visited... please say hello!!! Who else is missing in action?

What are peeps up to?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    Affnoon peeps,
    Sian, how come your t'interweb is down? You and your Mister are stars for putting up with us at the weekend xx
    Mike, safe travels and I have no doubt I will be green with envy at the tales/photos/merch
    Marco, I see you've visited... please say hello!!! Who else is missing in action?

What are peeps up to?
    Hey Leanne! Not much happening here really but we're all doing great and Holly is growing like mad! I've been doing a 4 day first aid course this week and tomorrow we have the written and practical exams. Off the island this weekend though for a long weekend in Aviemore with the the family. Can't wait to get away!! Hope everything is good with you down in your beautiful county and of course hope all the people you mentioned are well and happy too! Hello to all of you!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    hey everybody,

this is primarily for leanne and ian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB5eu0Ew ... re=related

:P :lol:
    satansbed wrote:
    hey everybody,

this is primarily for leanne and ian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB5eu0Ew ... re=related

:P :lol:

:lol: we were shocking! ...but we did win the six nations ;)
    You should have heard Sian watching the match.
    How's you?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    veddertown wrote:
    Hey Leanne! Not much happening here really but we're all doing great and Holly is growing like mad! I've been doing a 4 day first aid course this week and tomorrow we have the written and practical exams. Off the island this weekend though for a long weekend in Aviemore with the the family. Can't wait to get away!! Hope everything is good with you down in your beautiful county and of course hope all the people you mentioned are well and happy too! Hello to all of you!! :D

Glad to hear all is well Gary :D Saw some photos on fb of the kiddywinks and they all look grand.
    Good Luck with the exams, you'll sail through I am sure. Never been to Aviemore...
    Yes, all ok down here and the sunshine has made the place special, you had any clotted cream recently?
    I pointed itout in Sainsburys to peeps at the weekend but they didn't understand the goodness :D:lol::D
    Good morning all!

Did I hear clotted cream???? I'm sure some of that can only help my sore throat! :mrgreen:
    Drum!!!! Happy Birthday!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • dottles wrote:
    Affnoon peeps,

The masts around work were having technical issue and so my mobile interwebz didn't work... all up and running now though! :D

No problem about the weekend, was a pleasure to have you guys here! :D

I still haven't recovered... as I get older, the recovery gets longer :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Just nipped in to wish Drum Happy Birthday too :D
    dottles wrote:
    Affnoon peeps,

What are peeps up to?

I,M STAYING IN SOME HOTEL IN KENTISH TOWN ONE OF THE OTHER BOYS BOOKED IT NOT SURE EXACTLY WHERE
    DONT KNOW WHAT THE PLANS ARE FOR SAT NIGHT AND SUN NIGHT BUT WILL BE MOVING ABOUT DIPPING IN AND OUT VAIRIOUS PUBS I WOULD THINK
    ARE YOU IN LONDON TOO IF SO WHERE AN I TRY AND CATCH UP WITH YOU AT SOME POINT

:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    I,M STAYING IN SOME HOTEL IN KENTISH TOWN ONE OF THE OTHER BOYS BOOKED IT NOT SURE EXACTLY WHERE
    DONT KNOW WHAT THE PLANS ARE FOR SAT NIGHT AND SUN NIGHT BUT WILL BE MOVING ABOUT DIPPING IN AND OUT VAIRIOUS PUBS I WOULD THINK

Yep,there is a PJ meet in Stockwell on Saturday night :D:D
    Would be good to see ya, text me if you're about x
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Will we be changing the title of the thread soon?! ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    in 10 months 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Jennytree wrote:
    I wish Jen!!
    Hope you're well missus :D
    At least with the Dublin Crew, it can be used for every Dublin show!

Maybe this should be Euro Crew - or has there been one like that already.

Then again, keep it 2010 - after all, that's when it all started - will remind us of the 'beginnings' :lol:
    1500 pages??wtf u guys doing here... :roll:
    redrock wrote:
    At least with the Dublin Crew, it can be used for every Dublin show!

Maybe this should be Euro Crew - or has there been one like that already.

Then again, keep it 2010 - after all, that's when it all started - will remind us of the 'beginnings' :lol:
    :lol::lol::D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    I wish Jen!!
    Hope you're well missus :D

I'm very good these days my lovely... makes a change :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

Yep,there is a PJ meet in Stockwell on Saturday night :D:D
    Would be good to see ya, text me if you're about x

Saturday night? I am not far from Stockwell at all, might be able to pop down for a pint if thats cool?

What is this annoucement going to be? Another boxset or something? :lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:

Saturday night? I am not far from Stockwell at all, might be able to pop down for a pint if thats cool?

What is this annoucement going to be? Another boxset or something? :lol:
    That'd be good :D I'll PM you my number in case you don't have it, it's at the Cavendish Arms from 7.30pm

http://www.thecavendisharmsstockwell.co.uk/

and Jen, that's good to hear hunny :mrgreen:
    Good Friday all!
    last day of vacation recovery..monday at work.. :roll:
    Hub. wrote:
    Be careful, you sure forgot how to get there. :mrgreen:
    i will :D
    last day of vacation recovery..monday at work.. :roll:

Hope you have fully recovered your strength. Remember to set the alarm clock!