euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    edited March 2011
    Evening all...
    The Eddie merch is looking good :D:D coveting some of it I think...

How are we all? Good I hope...
    Hurrah I have hot water, heating and a shower again :D:D (broken boiler is fixed)

BTW - Does anyone want a couple of spots on the guest list for the Twilight Singers, 16th March at Concrete, London, E1 6JJ??
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    hey all

whats happening

not been about much , busy busy at work but all good

hope you all well ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all!

Jet lagged Drum?

Yes! :|:lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    hey,

First Ed show was pretty good but my seats were not the best!

well 2 still to go in Brisbane. :) Dimi ill have a look at the merch for you on sunday. 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hey,

First Ed show was pretty good but my seats were not the best!

well 2 still to go in Brisbane. :) Dimi ill have a look at the merch for you on sunday. 8-)
    thank you sir :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Do you think there is any chance at all that we'll get 1 show over here this year?
    Claireack wrote:
    Do you think there is any chance at all that we'll get 1 show over here this year?
    if it happens,i guess London is the first place to be :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Claireack wrote:
    if it happens,i guess London is the first place to be :)

I will live in hope. :D
    Claire, we all live in hope!

Mike, are you taking merch orders? ;):lol::lol::lol:

Evening all,
    I had a hell of a day in the office so thank feck it is the weekend.
    What are you all up to?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    good evening :)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good afternoon 8-)
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    g day ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    I've heard there is no chance for the show in Europe this year - I hope it's not true... and hello btw
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
    Aga81 wrote:
    I've heard there is no chance for the show in Europe this year - I hope it's not true... and hello btw

Yeah, we've heard, and have been lucky with shows recently so can't complain...but can hope ;)
    Pke wrote:
    g day ;)
    Ello my lovely, how's you?
    You found a show for me to come to boony Scotland for yet??
    :D
    dottles wrote:
    Aga81 wrote:

Yeah, we've heard, and have been lucky with shows recently so can't complain...but can hope ;)
    maybe eddie comes for a few weeks..... :)
    Dimitris, you always give hope :D:lol::D
    How are you? Getting better I hope...

psst...sorry Aga81, hello :wave: :thumbup:
    dottles wrote:
    Dimitris, you always give hope :D:lol::D
    How are you? Getting better I hope...

psst...sorry Aga81, hello :wave: :thumbup:
    Im getting better,still weak ,alot of pills and in the house,waiting 24th of march for the first exams to see how is going...thanks..xo
    thanks Francoua Miteran..how is things? :)
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    good morning!!
    ah well, not that good actually.....waking up to see my favorite poster was up for sale and sold out within minutes already is not a great start to the day :cry::cry:
    And just now the confirmation that our football coach got fired with immediate effect because of the 6-0 loss yesterday against this damn arrogant Bayern Munich team isn't very self confident news...my team is in trouble :( grrrrrr.................
    Its still early in the day, I am curious what the rest of the day will bring :lol::lol:
    that 6-0 was heavy.... :(
    Morning,
    Awww Yvi, not a good way to start the day but they might have spares in here after the tour and ones will pop up :D Not much I can say about the football....

I had a lovely afternoon/evening with my best friend yesterday and today this sun is shining, I have bought tickets to another Frank Turner gig ( :mrgreen: :shh: :mrgreen: ) and might pootle into town or to the rugby...
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Morning,
    Awww Yvi, not a good way to start the day but they might have spares in here after the tour and ones will pop up :D Not much I can say about the football....

I had a lovely afternoon/evening with my best friend yesterday and today this sun is shining, I have bought tickets to another Frank Turner gig ( :mrgreen: :shh: :mrgreen: ) and might pootle into town or to the rugby...

Yvi got her poster! :D Some consolation after yesterdays football result.

Leanne, enjoy Frank Turner. I think I'm destined to not see him this year!

Hope everyone's had a good weekend? I've had the house to myself this weekend so enjoyed a really quiet lazy one, watched Ireland v Wales yesterday, England v Scotland today, span some vinyl, and am listening to the end of the Belfast 2010 bootleg. Am stuck between putting another live show on, which won't be PJ, or watching a movie.

3.5 days at work this week, then a train to the midlands and The Wonder Stuff & The Levellers in Birmingham with Leanne, Chris, Sian and Dave. Should be good fun!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Awww, Yvi, how did you get your poster?

Muchly looking forward to Frank, listened to him on my little trip into town earlier, it was such a glorious day down here. I went to the wine merchant on Events Square, popped into Stein's deli, then sat outside in sunshine on the quayside watching the yachts and boats. Before coming home to watch the second half of the rugby. :D

Does anyone think the EV clothing merch will hit goods? I am liking the hoodie :? I might be tempted to buy it if it appeared in goods...

Looks like Mike is having an ace time down under, I am liking the set lists.

Week ahead is looking cool, work tomorrow, half a day off on Tuesday (could be all day if I can get out of a meeting), work on Wednesday then off to the Midlands to see peeps for the Levellers and then a weekend at Chez Cartwright - Leggatt :D:D
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Mike is a lucky lil' bugger!!!! :mrgreen:

'morning all!
    redrock wrote:
    Mike is a lucky lil' bugger!!!! :mrgreen:

'morning all!
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    I miss beers by the pint. These smaller glasses shit me.

That's taken less than a week. Jeez.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    Hinn wrote:
    I miss beers by the pint. These smaller glasses shit me.

That's taken less than a week. Jeez.

Awww Hinn, you missing the grey London skies? You'll be back soon enough matey...

How is everyone else? All good I hope :D
    Off work tomorrow now, so just Wednesday in the office :D