Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Tu te lèves bien tôt!
    ooOOoo!!!!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    vu le vu kushe avec moi se souar
    8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • clashmanclashman Posts: 320
    no thank you, dimi! :P
    8-)

:o Naughty boy! (need to work on the spelling :mrgreen: )
  • clashmanclashman Posts: 320
    Μπουνταλάς

:lol:
    clashman wrote:
    Μπουνταλάς

:lol::lol::lol:
    Mαλακας is the most popular one :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    redrock wrote:
    8-)

:o Naughty boy! (need to work on the spelling :mrgreen: )
    its the only french i need to know :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    evening, how are we all?
    All good I hope. I am slowly recovering from being led astray at the weekend by Dave, Sian, Dave, Chris and Ian...
    So new EV album and DVD huh, interesting :)
    Hinn has a new hairdresser, the merch/posters in Oz are still shouting buy me, buy me and Mike has taken the Scottish rain to Sydney...anything else?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Hub. wrote:
    8-)

:mrgreen:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    :wave: Been really busy but thought I'd pass through and say hello!! Hope you are all ok!!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    :wave: Been really busy but thought I'd pass through and say hello!! Hope you are all ok!!! :D
    hi brother :)
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    veddertown wrote:
    hi brother :)
    Hi Dimi, hope you're feeling better now? Still waiting for the PJ20 news!! :? Guess April will bring good news after all the Eddie news is announced and digested. Worried about finding accomodation but I suppose we'll find a Euro basecamp somewhere!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    afternoon/evening everyone!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Hi everyone!
    Damn you're up early again! How did yesterday go?
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    redrock wrote:
    Damn you're up early again!

Yes, I have to work on my CAPES. ;)
    redrock wrote:
    How did yesterday go?

Terrific. :D

When we started it, last November, we later realized I had some issue with my guitar (diapason problem, I couldn’t tune it correctly). :(

We also had another problem: our lead guitar. :-x

A lot of technique, but no hear for music and no " music feeling" which lead to out of tune and out of rhythm soli.

For a long time (since he often said that his timetable was too tight to improve), we tried to make him understand that he was setting his sights too high and that he had to lower his claims.

Since he was egocentric as well, he never changed his mind, never considering the band as a group, but as a mean to shine in front of an audience (the problem was, he wasn't that good).

If you add the fact that, at the end, he came to the rehearsals every four week (because he didn’t have the time as he always repeated), we couldn’t stand it anymore.

Then, the sanction arrived: we recorded our demo. And it was obvious that (on the contrary of my out of tune guitar), his problem was the way he played, during the recording session (and not only the session).

When the sound engineer told us that he and I had to go back to the studio, he blew a fuse and said that he couldn't: his "tight" schedule was the cause. :roll:

He also began to set up himself as a victim by the group (paranoid).

He miscalculated it. We finally fired him (last December).

That’s why it took so much time to go back to the recording session: we found another guitarist, but he had to learn the songs( not only the four we were to record but the whole set).

But yesterday was GREAT. Hopefully, we'll have the results soon. :)
    Looks like things are shaping up!!!! Share your songs with us when you can :D
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    David, the sound engineer, told us he has a lot of work at present time (the mixing of two other demos, concert engineering...) and it would take a month before we get something.

But as soon we have something good, I'll share it here. ;)
    EARLY??WHATS THAT?
    EARLY??WHATS THAT?

:think:

Don't get too used to it, young man. Soon you will be fully recovered and it's back to the grind for you! :lol:
    redrock wrote:
    EARLY??WHATS THAT?

:think:

Don't get too used to it, young man. Soon you will be fully recovered and it's back to the grind for you! :lol:
    i know.. :roll:
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Hey,

I hear that Glen Hansard is to open for Ed's US tour dates... do we have any info where and when is this US tour on ?

tsk
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    june
    alesek wrote:
    Hey,

I hear that Glen Hansard is to open for Ed's US tour dates... do we have any info where and when is this US tour on ?

tsk
    Good morning all my lovelies!
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Morning/ evening from me!

At Sydney Airport about to board the plane to Dubai , gonna be a long flight! :( :cry:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates