Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Mike, Sqweeeee....I am very excited for you, but :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: muchley jealous!!

Evening all,
    how are we? Good I hope...
    Hurrah!! It's the weekend :D
    Anyone got any plans?

Packing tomorrow, I am working a 7-2 on sunday! :|
    Can you pack me in your suitcase??? :D

Sure leanne, just come up tomorrow and we will see what we can do! :lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,248
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Evening all, hope everyone's looking forward to the weekend.

No real plans, friends coming down tomorrow but no idea what's going on, may involve a trip to the pub at some point if we're really unlucky! Sunday I'll be watching rugby, and then preparing to go back to work which is good in so much as I'm feeling better but bad in as much as I'd rather be paid to stay home!

My not ordering gig tickets lasted a long time, though it's Sian's fault as she told me about the Jason Isbell gig at the Garage in London. Now I have to try and get the time off!

So, you'll book gig tickets for Sian huh..huh...huh :lol::lol:

LOL! I had to book an Isbell ticket, I've never seen him before, and it's at the Garage. A proper venue, not a car park! :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Leanne, still surprised you didn't spring for a trip to Oz!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Evening all, hope everyone's looking forward to the weekend.

No real plans, friends coming down tomorrow but no idea what's going on, may involve a trip to the pub at some point if we're really unlucky! Sunday I'll be watching rugby, and then preparing to go back to work which is good in so much as I'm feeling better but bad in as much as I'd rather be paid to stay home!

My not ordering gig tickets lasted a long time, though it's Sian's fault as she told me about the Jason Isbell gig at the Garage in London. Now I have to try and get the time off!

So, you'll book gig tickets for Sian huh..huh...huh :lol::lol:

LOL! I had to book an Isbell ticket, I've never seen him before, and it's at the Garage. A proper venue, not a car park! :D

..whatever!! ...*flounces*

:lol:;):lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Really? I never considered it properly tbh though could have gone to Newcastle and visited cousins...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Really? I never considered it properly tbh though could have gone to Newcastle and visited cousins...

That's why! I'm sure you said when the rumours of the Aus tour started that you had family over there... perfect excuse.

So, from reading the Porch, someone reckons that Ed's at the Beacon on 21 & 22 June...

Anyone tempted by this? The tickets will be sold out before the gig is listed, purely because it's NYC, be upwards of $100 (how does that work, that one dude on his own costs more than when he plays with his band?), and by then there'll be a £100 per flight fuel surcharge too the way things are going.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

:lol: now that would be amusing!!
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    So, from reading the Porch, someone reckons that Ed's at the Beacon on 21 & 22 June...

Anyone tempted by this? The tickets will be sold out before the gig is listed, purely because it's NYC, be upwards of $100 (how does that work, that one dude on his own costs more than when he plays with his band?), and by then there'll be a £100 per flight fuel surcharge too the way things are going.

I can't see that one happening for me...too close to other things like the Foos and my birfday which I am already under threat by my best friend I am to be here for :lol::lol:
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    ooo that ed shows sound tempting

and i know im late with this but im here to gloat about ireland beating england in the cricket :mrgreen:
  • Options
    satansbed wrote:

and i know im late with this but im here to gloat about ireland beating england in the cricket :mrgreen:
    I was about to give you loadsa you've been missed love G...

....but now I shall not :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    We shall see what happens on the rugby pitch...
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    satansbed wrote:

haha well if its anything like the last two years im feeling confident
  • Options
    satansbed wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    satansbed wrote:

haha well if its anything like the last two years im feeling confident

My money's on Ireland too. England v Ireland I really don't care who wins, having family from both.

We deserved that beating in the cricket, should've been our second too but we were lucky against the Netherlands.

When is it you're off to the US then G?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    morning sexy europeans!!!! :P
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning sexy greek, french, and all!
    xxx
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'morning sexy greek, french, and all!
    xxx
    :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    How are you keeping, my man?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    cool and slow..just eat my fruit cream... :lol:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    cool and slow..just eat my fruit cream... :lol:

Full of vitamins! Time for smoothies.. .yummy, yum!
  • Options
    Are you feeling better Dimitris?

What are you guys up to? Anything much?
    Hope the folks in Edinburgh are having an ace time. :D
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    My money's on Ireland too. England v Ireland I really don't care who wins, having family from both.

We deserved that beating in the cricket, should've been our second too but we were lucky against the Netherlands.

When is it you're off to the US then G?

im off on the 6th of june till the middle of September, hopefully there will be a chance for an eddie solo tour date and/or the pj fest :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Are you feeling better Dimitris?

What are you guys up to? Anything much?
    Hope the folks in Edinburgh are having an ace time. :D
    TRYING MY BEST.. :)
  • Options
    this place is very quiet,

some mights say like a ghost town :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqZ8428GSrI
  • Options
    satansbed wrote:
    this place is very quiet,

some mights say like a ghost town :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqZ8428GSrI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrZAtp157KI
  • Options
    morning morning.. :)
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
  • Options
    Afternoon....
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Afternoon....
    :wave:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Afternoon....
    :wave:

Hey mister,
    How you doing? What gossip and news have you gleaned?
    I put in my initial passport renewal form yesterday.
  • Options
    'good afternoon all! Hope all is well in Euroland :D

Anybody here ever been to the Hop Farm Music Festival in Kent?