Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    https://secure.pearljam.com/store/produ ... u=6256-BOX
    2009 empty box is available at good section :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    https://secure.pearljam.com/store/product.spring?sku=6256-BOX
    2009 empty box is available at good section :)

:o Where was that hiding? It wasn't listed with the full set and the philly box set.

Cool 8-)

I see. I was looking under 'Specials'
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Hello peeps ...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Hello peeps ...
    ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Aaarrrgggghhhh... I hate doing the shopping list.....
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Hello peeps ...
    ;)
    Ello hunny, how are you doing?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Aaarrrgggghhhh... I hate doing the shopping list.....

:lol: I used to hate putting the shopping away when I brought it home...or even after having it delivered.
  • Options
    Same here Leanne. Strange how everyone seems to have to go to the loo for ages when it has to be done!
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,248
    dottles wrote:
    Hello peeps ...

Hello! Just looked into the location of that Frank Turner 1000th show, it looks like it's being held in a carpark!
    Did I see you'd posted on his forum? They'll let anyone in there nowadays! :D:D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hello peeps ...

Hello! Just looked into the location of that Frank Turner 1000th show, it looks like it's being held in a carpark!

Alright, alright, don't out me! :lol: Yeah, lurked on there for ages but have actually posted there now.

Yeah, Strummerville is in a car park and it goes on until 6am :D :think: :think: :think:
    Anyone wanna come hang out with me in a car park?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hello peeps ...

Alright, alright, don't out me! :lol: Yeah, lurked on there for ages but have actually posted there now.

Yeah, Strummerville is in a car park and it goes on until 6am :D :think: :think: :think:
    Anyone wanna come hang out with me in a car park?

It's OK, I won't tell them you're from Cornwall!

A gig in a car park. Random, but in aid of a fantastic charity.
  • Options
    Ian, you on there too?
  • Options
    I am on that forum, signed up last year though have only posted to try and punt tickets for a show I didn't go to!
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    I am on that forum, signed up last year though have only posted to try and punt tickets for a show I didn't go to!
    :lol::lol: :twisted: :lol::lol: it's not quite like here tho it's nice to see Frank on it regularily :)
  • Options
    'morning all...
  • Options
    morning Rita,morning peeps :)
  • Options
    Hub. wrote:
    Morning guys. Beautiful day here. :wave:
    to gray day here.. :(
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    Hub. wrote:
    Moin :D a gray day in Greece?? It's sunny here, quite cold (0°) but sunny :D
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    Hub. wrote:
    Moin :D a gray day in Greece?? It's sunny here, quite cold (0°) but sunny :D
    atleast isnt so cold outside,,,im staying in anyway :roll:
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Morning.

Not too bad in Cumbria, gray skies, could see my breath this morning when I took the dog outside but no rain :D
  • Options
    Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hello!

3 days to go! ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Hello!

3 days to go! ;)

middle_finger.jpg

:lol:
  • Options
    Mike, Sqweeeee....I am very excited for you, but :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: muchley jealous!!

Evening all,
    how are we? Good I hope...
    Hurrah!! It's the weekend :D
    Anyone got any plans?
  • Options
    Evening all, hope everyone's looking forward to the weekend.

No real plans, friends coming down tomorrow but no idea what's going on, may involve a trip to the pub at some point if we're really unlucky! Sunday I'll be watching rugby, and then preparing to go back to work which is good in so much as I'm feeling better but bad in as much as I'd rather be paid to stay home!

My not ordering gig tickets lasted a long time, though it's Sian's fault as she told me about the Jason Isbell gig at the Garage in London. Now I have to try and get the time off!
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Evening all, hope everyone's looking forward to the weekend.

No real plans, friends coming down tomorrow but no idea what's going on, may involve a trip to the pub at some point if we're really unlucky! Sunday I'll be watching rugby, and then preparing to go back to work which is good in so much as I'm feeling better but bad in as much as I'd rather be paid to stay home!

My not ordering gig tickets lasted a long time, though it's Sian's fault as she told me about the Jason Isbell gig at the Garage in London. Now I have to try and get the time off!

So, you'll book gig tickets for Sian huh..huh...huh :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Hello!

3 days to go! ;)

middle_finger.jpg

:lol:

:mrgreen:

was gonna send you an eddie shirt! ;)
    :wave:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Mike, Sqweeeee....I am very excited for you, but :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: muchley jealous!!

Evening all,
    Anyone got any plans?

Packing tomorrow, I am working a 7-2 on sunday! :|
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Evening all,
    Anyone got any plans?

Packing tomorrow, I am working a 7-2 on sunday! :|
    Can you pack me in your suitcase??? :D