euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Just passing through!! Hope you're all well/happy/healthy,etc. Busy times for me right now and the baby will be here in a few weeks too! :D Will stop long enough for some tea and scones next time. Au revoir!! :wave:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning all euro folks! Bonjour, Guten Morgen. Zibok su', Zan san, Cua nque' msaa, Mangwánaní shéwe, Baajja veri hendhuneh.....

and I could go on and on and on and bore you to death... see, I found this site which tells you how to say good morning in over 160 languages.... How long could you guys last? Shall I give it a go and see when you start to lose it? :mrgreen:
  • Kalimera Rita :mrgreen:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: snowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!need almost 2 hours for 2 kilometres......where is the sun???? :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Ha! Snow in Dimiland!!! :lol: Betcha you're not wearing your speedos and flip flops now, are you?!?!?!
  • redrock wrote:
    Ha! Snow in Dimiland!!! :lol: Betcha you're not wearing your speedos and flip flops now, are you?!?!?!
    :( no,,boots.. :( ..i miss the sun!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    wtf!! Dimi, do you really have snow???
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=121242&start=375
    we are in the same city with AELARA :)
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    dottles wrote:
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... &start=375
    we are in the same city with AELARA :)

A lot of snow in our place...
    I am mine!
  • Garry ......has ....facebook :D
    How are you coping with the snow Dimitris?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    How are you coping with the snow Dimitris?
    i finnish work....i get to my place...im in..dont look outside..i wanna wake up tomorrow and all be normal...
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Goodevning too you all ;) ....OMG lots off snow outside at the moment....ppffff i hate snow :evil:
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
    Redlady! It's been a while! :mrgreen:
    Grrr...they change the Facebook profiles and now it keeps crashing :evil: :evil:
  • Aaah, that is the problem! I was beginning to wonder ...
  • dottles wrote:
    Grrr...they change the Facebook profiles and now it keeps crashing :evil: :evil:
    its shit..i even dont log in anymore..only if i see something in my yahoo acount and need to answer
    I hadn't moved across to the new profile layout and they changed it for me today :( :evil: :evil: :evil: and subsequently I can't log in....
    'morning peeps. After 13.30hrs it's holidays for me.. .YAY :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    redrock wrote:
    'morning peeps. After 13.30hrs it's holidays for me.. .YAY :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I've got to wait 'til christmas eve. Ho hum - at least then I'll have a week off :D
    47 minutes (but who's counting....) :mrgreen:
  • redrock wrote:
    morning all..morning RIta :D ..i m a happy man :)
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Finishing up some paperwork for a couple of hours at home then I'm on holiday + paternity until Jan 26th!!! :D Ho ho ho!!! :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    redrock wrote:
    morning all..morning RIta :D ..i m a happy man :)

xxxx
    veddertown wrote:
    + paternity until Jan 26th!!! :D Ho ho ho!!! :mrgreen:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • veddertown wrote:
    Finishing up some paperwork for a couple of hours at home then I'm on holiday + paternity until Jan 26th!!! :D Ho ho ho!!! :mrgreen:
    :thumbup: :wave:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • :D
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    I'm sick :sick: and have to go to work tomorrow :(
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    redrock wrote:
    Redlady! It's been a while! :mrgreen:

Yup i know but i`m still alive and kicking... ;) .... i always check things inhere but always forget to post something ha ha ha....i also had my last day of work for the year and have to go back on 17 januari ..whoop whoop :lol: ...still freaking cold here outside and again snow tomorrow and the day after ..ppfffff....GOD i hate snow :x
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010