euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:
    awwww, I forgot to answer this in my pm, no I don't have this CD!! ;)

I'll get it too you ;)

:D:D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I want Euro dates too....

Dave/Yvi....you'll see each other next week!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

yep :D:D and we're talking about what to bring :lol:
  • 71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Hello everyone!!!

Might be heading to Brisbane in March, HOPEFULLY!! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • 71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:cry::cry::cry:
    Hello everyone!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:D:D;)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    :D :twisted:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18

:cry::cry::cry:

indeed
    btw - Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan playing Shepherds Bush on the 15th Feb
    New Year :D:D:D:D:D
    71step28 wrote:
    New Year :D:D:D:D:D
    yeah, I'm kinda feeling like that about New Year too
  • dottles wrote:
    Hello everyone!!!

Hopefully i can make it down under to stay with my friend!

I am going to be hating by the rest of you Europeans now?? :? :D:lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    dottles wrote:
    Hello everyone!!!

I am going to be hating by the rest of you Europeans now?? :? :D:lol:
    Yes, yes you will ;);)
    Unless you bring back autographs and merch :lol::lol:
  • :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:D:D;)[/quote]

I am going to be hating by the rest of you Europeans now?? :? :D:lol:[/quote]
    Yes, yes you will ;);)
    Unless you bring back autographs and merch :lol::lol:[/quote]

Well if your going to be like that Leanne then your getting noithing! ;):lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all.

Sweet for the Aussies or whoever will be in aussieland at the right time!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    btw - Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan playing Shepherds Bush on the 15th Feb

Tickets already booked! Can't wait for this one!

The Fall were amazing last night, the gig started with 15-20 minutes of video mash-ups of people like Black Sabbath, Madonna! and a few others who I can't remember. If the intention was to piss the crowd off it was a work of genius, the abuse was flying by the time the band came onstage. They always seem to play better in front of a pissed off crowd. What followed was 40 minutes of pure genius, worth every penny! Can't wait for next time. Mark E Smith was gone from the venue before the band finished playing the outro to the last track!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • hello all. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • hello all. :)

Hello Dimi!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Well if your going to be like that Leanne then your getting noithing! ;):lol:

You don't mean that really :D:lol:
    I was just going through some padded envelopes, I had loads stockpiled for re-use but decided to recycle them. I decided to just go through them and make sure any delivery notes etc were gone.
    In one envelope there was something caught in the padding, managed to free it, to find a little plastic bag containing a Mike pick and a and Eddie pick...I never knew they were there, and there was no sender on the envelope, so I've no idea who sent them or what with!
  • dottles wrote:
    I was just going through some padded envelopes, I had loads stockpiled for re-use but decided to recycle them. I decided to just go through them and make sure any delivery notes etc were gone.
    In one envelope there was something caught in the padding, managed to free it, to find a little plastic bag containing a Mike pick and a and Eddie pick...I never knew they were there, and there was no sender on the envelope, so I've no idea who sent them or what with!

What a nice surprise :D
  • la la la
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:

Cool! I still have a whole box of padded mailers from the old days of trading CDR's of live shows, back before the whole bit torrent thing caught on. Slowly getting through them, but just when I think they're going to go I end up buying stuff online and getting more!

No sign of the snow as yet, barring a couple of flakes mid-afternoon that had half of the office scurrying to the window! I see Frank Turner has been unable to make his show in Aberdeen tonight due to being snowed in down in the south... he'd better get out by next Wednesday!

Think I'm going to load a stack of new tunes onto the iPod for all my travelling next week... NEXT WEEK! :D Going to be an epic few days, can't wait to get to Liverpool on the Saturday but too much to look forward to before then!

My housemate is trying to persuade me to go and see Mercury Rev play Deserters Songs in full in London next May...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    dottles wrote:
    la la la

8-)

P.S. WHY OH WHY i don't find Eddie's pick in my envelopes...? 8-):cry:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • em jot wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    la la la

8-)

P.S. WHY OH WHY i don't find Eddie's pick in my envelopes...? 8-):cry:
    which envelopes?
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    Dimitris...why are you la la la -ing??