euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• redrock wrote:
    'morning euro lot!

Morning! :wave:

Last night it snowed in Germany and I will put on my snow boots today! Yeaah! :D
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    not long home from work, took 1hour 15mins to do the journey that usualy takes me 25-30 mins
    20mph the whole way home...... the snow is freaking mental up this part of scotland, i swear already its worse than it was last time around............ and i still manage to travel to work, slowly and by the skin of my teeth.. whereas there are people who live in elgin, where work is, can't make it to work, because they're snowed in.... for fuck sake walk you lazy bastards, honestly whats the world coming to these days........................ rant over.

morning all, how is this crazy ass weather where you live....... but not you dimi, don't want to here that its sunny and hot, just not fair... its minus 8 ouside just now, ant 9.3am.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • No snow just plenty of ice :?
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    I would say lucky you, but ice is just as scary, there is about a foot of snow in my garden, remembering i live on the coast, you further inland you go the worse it gets, i'd love to go to certain part and take some pics. because the snow on the tree's etc is just spectacular, but there is nowhere safe to park, in fear i might not get the car going again.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • It's snowing, very softly but we've got it.

Really can't be arsed going to Liverpool today :cry:
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    I wish we had some snow. I would be very happy for just some rain! I am still wearing shorts and sandals. Just got home from some errands and I am sweating!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • we have alot of rain this year..but tempreture is still yp..cool :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I would say lucky you, but ice is just as scary, there is about a foot of snow in my garden, remembering i live on the coast, you further inland you go the worse it gets, i'd love to go to certain part and take some pics. because the snow on the tree's etc is just spectacular, but there is nowhere safe to park, in fear i might not get the car going again.

Hey Rob yeah it seems to be getting worse down here now!

Apparently alot more snow tomorrow! :x
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    We have snow :D:D only a few inches but that's enough.
    Made it to the office ok, but might leave early before everything ices up
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    We have snow :D:D only a few inches but that's enough.
    Made it to the office ok, but might leave early before everything ices up

Yeah prob should leave early! :D

Hi leanne!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I'm already finished for today and about to walk the dog. Have my extra special welly/boots that all fluff inside so will be nice and cosey. :D
  • Claireack wrote:
    I'm already finished for today and about to walk the dog. Have my extra special welly/boots that all fluff inside so will be nice and cosey. :D
    :)
    Yes my Dog loves the snow!, more snow coming, ahhh! :x
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    left work early, posted some photos on facebook of my work in the snow too :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    already saw them :D
    Hello Leanne!
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hello Leanne!

Hello lovely, how's your tooth?
    I thought the photos came out quite well as I took them on my phone.

:( I want Ed in Europe, well actually I want PJ in Europe...or further away later in the year or May/June time. I need to save some money and I want something PJ related to look forward to.
  • It's fookin' freezing :evil:
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hello Leanne!

Hello lovely, how's your tooth?
    I thought the photos came out quite well as I took them on my phone.

:( I want Ed in Europe, well actually I want PJ in Europe...or further away later in the year or May/June time. I need to save some money and I want something PJ related to look forward to.

tooth is OK, thank you, no problems at all :) Today was the app. for the provisional crown, next week same time I will get the real one.

I am patiently waiting for Eddie solo somewhere in Europe, preferably UK or Germany for sure. Or all of them of course ;) And I wouldn't mind if it takes them some time to come back (if it isn't years that is), I need to calm down my relationship with the bank first and show them that I'm willing to save some money ;):lol:
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    It's fookin' freezing :evil:

Make sure you are wearing a hat at all times! :thumbup:

Have you even ever seen snow dimi? ;)

You seen my pics on fb of my office in the snow?
    I now have v thick woolly socks on, everything is freezing here so it could be dangerous out...
  • Claireack wrote:

Not a hat person. Bought some pyjama bottoms yesterday its that cold. Haven't worn anything like that since I was 8 :shock:

I was gonna ask the same...
    Claireack wrote:

Not a hat person. Bought some pyjama bottoms yesterday its that cold. Haven't worn anything like that since I was 8 :shock:
    I am a pyjama addict...

yes,my town has a mountain in the back..but actually in the tows i lived total 3-4 times had snow..
    dottles wrote:

I am a pyjama addict...
    I don't even own a pyjama. T-shirts or nothing ( ;) not during winter though), so I think might be a good idea to get one.
  • :D

yes,my town has a mountain in the back..but actually in the tows i lived total 3-4 times had snow..

Cool. Everyone should see some snow in their lives. Amazing how many people don't :cry:
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I am a pyjama addict...
    I don't even own a pyjama. T-shirts or nothing ( ;) not during winter though), so I think might be a good idea to get one.

I have 4 drawers of pyjamas.... for various seasons :lol::lol:
  • 71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I am a pyjama addict...

If you leave your window open it might be a good idea :shock:

The worst part is the morning and you just don't wanna move but you have to get a shower and its FREEZING!!!!!!
  • :lol::lol::lol::lol: pyjama party at next tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PijamaParty_thumb%5B5%5D.jpg