euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Pke wrote:
    hi peeps :)

hey brother howz it goin

it wood freeze the balls off you here

:D
    my balls are ok here in the summer... :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Pke wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I'd not seen it before, maybe because I've never been to the States lol.
    Yeah I thought the tickets for FoM were expensive when the album isn't even released over here yet. Still going though :lol:

Yup

And I fly out to Thailand and Koh Samui the next morning.

sounds cool ed

youv'e had a good run this year with your travells

maybe south america an oz next year ;)

Come to think of it at the end of the year

3 Continents
    8 Countries
    Too many miles
    Okay i've ran out of cheesey thoughts.

Haha PJ in SA but not EV in OZ :-P
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Evening All,
    Just back from the Levellers, ace as always - good mix of songs, crowd going mental, floor bouncing, lots of cider :lol::lol::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:
    Evening All,
    Just back from the Levellers, ace as always - good mix of songs, crowd going mental, floor bouncing, lots of cider :lol::lol::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I really need to check them out.
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening All,

I really need to check them out.

I have been to loads of Levs gigs and enjoyed them all, first saw them something like 17 years ago, they are just as mental now. Though then I used to get drunk in lock ins with them and now I come home straight after the gig :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    have I killed the thread? Sorry!!
  • dottles wrote:
    Ghelyon.gif
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:

Hellooooooooooo Leanne!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • we waiting for announcement..like last year...22th november today..i open this thread 24th november.. :)
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    :D oh yes, I remember well, Dimi!
    I must admit I am quite excited to get the news, wherever that may be. Even if it's nothing I could attend, just the thought of other people freakin out about THEIR tour will be great!! I love the athmosphere on here when announcements happen :D:D:D I wouldn't mind if its too far away (for now!), this way I can save some more money for the BIG announcement ;):lol:
  • 71step28 wrote:
    I must admit I am quite excited to get the news, wherever that may be. Even if it's nothing I could attend, just the thought of other people freakin out about THEIR tour will be great!! I love the athmosphere on here when announcements happen :D:D:D I wouldn't mind if its too far away (for now!), this way I can save some more money for the BIG announcement ;):lol:

:thumbup:
  • 71step28 wrote:
    do u remember the day we score the tickets???hahahahah open all windows.facebook open and we both score Belfast? :lol: and how happy we was after Berlin tickets scored?
    71step28 wrote:
    do u remember the day we score the tickets???hahahahah open all windows.facebook open and we both score Belfast? :lol: and how happy we was after Berlin tickets scored?

ooooh yes, I was sooo damn sick that day, crawling on the floor with fever (the pig flu actually), but I had to stay awake for the tickets. I cried like a baby when I scored Dublin!!!! And then Belfast and Berlin.... (who would have known that I would add London, Nijmegen and Arras later on ;):lol: )
  • 71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

ooooh yes, I was sooo damn sick that day, crawling on the floor with fever (the pig flu actually), but I had to stay awake for the tickets. I cried like a baby when I scored Dublin!!!! And then Belfast and Berlin.... (who would have known that I would add London, Nijmegen and Arras later on ;):lol: )
    i knew it that day..you didnt yet.. :lol::lol:
    i knew it that day..you didnt yet.. :lol::lol:

:? ..... :lol:
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Good evening! Thank you all for the birthday wishes...
    mmmhmm, i'm a little bit nervous...maybe they confuse Australia with Austria again! It wouldn't bother me.. ;)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    mmmhmm, i'm a little bit nervous...maybe they confuse Australia with Austria again! It wouldn't bother me.. ;)
    :D hi brother
    Chrisilein wrote:

Hi Dimi! How are things?
    Ähem...
    http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab10 ... Marion.jpg

greetings from Marion...
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Hi Dimi! How are things?
    Ähem...
    http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab10 ... Marion.jpg

greetings from Marion...
    :oops: she is hot!!!tell her that she cant get away on tour 8-)
    I will do that, sure!! but first of all, we need a tour... PLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSEEEEE
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    I will do that, sure!! but first of all, we need a tour... PLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSEEEEE
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    btw if its not europe..its not..are unplanning to travel to another continent?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    just wanted to say hello to my European friends! :wave:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    mfc2006 wrote:

:wave:
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    :wave: hi my friend!! :)
  • mfc2006 wrote:

Chrisilein wrote:
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    btw if its not europe..its not..are unplanning to travel to another continent?

Sure! But it depends which month it would be! Marion would definetely travel to South America...
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    mfc2006 wrote:

EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Hub. wrote:
    Heeeey H.!!! How are you! Greetings to F.!!! :wave:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    I'm great! Thanks! :D

Happy Birthday, again, Christopher.
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Greetings to F.!!! :wave:

I'll tell her! Tell the same to Kati. ;)