euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    hey!!morning all!!!
    Good morning to you too D! Morning everyone! It's a beautiful day here.... :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Today is a wonderful day! I'm only working until 1.30 pm! My wife phoned me that the post officer brought 6 packages!! Mhhmm, wondering what could be inside??!! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    Today is a wonderful day! I'm only working until 1.30 pm! My wife phoned me that the post officer brought 6 packages!! Mhhmm, wondering what could be inside??!! :D
    8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    6 parcels - cool!!
    I would be terrible, I am like a child when it comes to parcels and presents - Christmas is a nightmare :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Sup everyone!

I wonder if we will be getting snow in the UK soon?? :shock: :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Sup everyone!

Oh I like snow :D:D You guys might but down here it is a pretty rare occurance, think I can remember snow maybe 5 or 6 times here..
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Sup everyone!

all u need to see pj live is passport :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :? :?:
    Actually my passport expires soon...
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Hello! Good day everyone! :D
    71step28 wrote:
    Ello lovely lady, how are you? All good I hope..and I am glad that my photo on fb made you laugh :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    Ello lovely lady, how are you? All good I hope..and I am glad that my photo on fb made you laugh :lol::lol:

oooh yes, it did :lol: He seems to feel very comfortable in there, safe and cozy ;):lol: You said there are more in this album, but I can't see his album, just the profile pics :(
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

oooh yes, it did :lol: He seems to feel very comfortable in there, safe and cozy ;):lol: You said there are more in this album, but I can't see his album, just the profile pics :(

he has kindly tagged me in them, :roll: :lol: so if you go on to my profile and look at pictures of me you will see them I should think!!
    ah, you mean the first five pics? I saw them already, like them :D
  • 71step28 wrote:
    hi beautiful Yvi :wave:
    71step28 wrote:
    :lol::lol: see the things that happen when you get drunk with a gay man :D
    71step28 wrote:
    hi beautiful Yvi :wave:
    :oops: oooh, hello Dimi :D
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    I know what you talking about ;) I have a gay friend as well :D and everyone thought we're some kinda couple :lol:
  • dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    was gay??and i rhought he was lucky on those mountains.. :roll:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Sup everyone!

We've had some on the Lakeland fells and the Pennines, not reached us yet though. Although it will be nice to try out my new boots!
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    was gay??and i rhought he was lucky on those mountains.. :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Evening all!

What a great weekend, Dreadzone Friday night, then Drive By Truckers with Sian and Dave on the Saturday night in Birmingham. Very strange to see them in a venue which was a very lame nightclub I used to occasionally go in when under-age and visiting relatives up there! Academy 2 is a good room though, band were loud, crowd were up for it, really great show.

Sunday I travelled down to London, spent the afternoon catching up with a friend who I see far too infrequently, then DBT at Shepherds Bush Empire, another very good show, though the sound mix was a bit poor in places, very few get it right in that room, Derek Trucks is the only one I can think of who had flawless sound there. The late train got me home for 2:30, 4 hours sleep and up and it was welcome to the working week!

In all, the best birthday weekend I've had and not a single drink in sight!

Some photos from DBT last night: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7 ... =598712845
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Glad you had a good birthday weekend Ian!

So, UK peeps, do you reckon we'll get an extra days holiday because of Prince Wills getting married??

Hope everyone is well today, I am feeling good today, had good news from a dear friend I thought I had upset to say I haven't so I can stop worrying about that and it looks like Cornwall is becoming a popular place to vist - sqweee :D:D
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    He's getting married? Must have missed some news!

Of course we'll have a day off. Big royal wedding and all...
    redrock wrote:
    He's getting married? Must have missed some news!

Of course we'll have a day off. Big royal wedding and all...

Think it was just announced today.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    He is not allowed to get married at the weekend :twisted: :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    He is not allowed to get married at the weekend :twisted: :P

If he does, we should have a bank holiday the Monday after. Out of respect of course.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    So, UK peeps, do you reckon we'll get an extra days holiday because of Prince Wills getting married??

If so it'd be the best thing the royal family have done for the country in years...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    I blinking well hope we get a bank holiday out of it..
  • listening of the earth from London..and remember all you freaks.. :wave:
    listening of the earth from London..and remember all you freaks.. :wave:
    us freaks wish we were at a pearl jam gig