euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    Mega luck heading your way hunny :D:D

Thanks alot!! :D

You need to let us know how it goes :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Paulina87 wrote:
    Awesome!,

Hows everyone?, i have an audition with a band tomorrow who seem really good!
    Wish me luck!! :)

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thank You! :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • good luck kiddo!!!

Thanks Dimi!

Btw aren't you going to change this to euro tour 2011 now???
    :lol::D:D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • good luck kiddo!!!

Thanks Dimi!

Btw aren't you going to change this to euro tour 2011 now???
    :lol::D:D
    in 45 days :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Mega luck heading your way hunny :D:D

Thanks alot!! :D

You need to let us know how it goes :D
    Ditto from me too DM!! Apart from the hunny bit though.... :D
    Hope it goes well!!!
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good luck drum... I'm sure they will be on their knees begging you to join them!

Good to hear all is well Leanne.

'morning to all.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Mad day for Ireland today! I'd like to thank all of you in advance for bailing us out if it comes down to it... except Greece... I'm pretty sure we gave you a few quid back a few months ago :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • we in Greece love and support Ireland!!!!im paying for your drinks next time!!!! :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    morning everybody, how are you all. i ain't been in here for quite sometime, i feel like i should re-introduce myself :lol:

anyway whats been happing, have ii missed anything exciting.

and dimi... maiden are playing near me next july...yeah!!!! only thing is, its the same time we plan to take the kids to eurodisney.... boo. like i said to gary, of all the weeks they had to pick in the year. it had to be the ONE week i can't go. :evil:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    morning everybody, how are you all. i ain't been in here for quite sometime, i feel like i should re-introduce myself :lol:

anyway whats been happing, have ii missed anything exciting.

and dimi... maiden are playing near me next july...yeah!!!! only thing is, its the same time we plan to take the kids to eurodisney.... boo. like i said to gary, of all the weeks they had to pick in the year. it had to be the ONE week i can't go. :evil:
    Never mind Robert, we can go to Maiden on the 40th anniversary tour! The kids come first and Mickey Mouse ain't getting any younger either! Nice to see you, to see you, NICE!!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Ello peeps,
    How are we all? It's much calmer here today :D
    I also got a lovely package from my friend Lydia with some cool little bottle pendants in it - www.shottlebop.co.uk which made me laugh.
    I enjoyed the radio show with Rob and Tim last night.
    How long 'til we tour again?
    xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps,
    I also got a lovely package from my friend Lydia with some cool little bottle pendants in it - http://www.shottlebop.co.uk which made me laugh.
    xx

about 3 years
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Hello Leanne, Dave!
    It's calm here, too, actually really calm, I am bored at work :?
    I didn't listen to the round table last nihgt, have to download it tonight and have a listen. But I've read the thread about it, so the news are not new to me at least :) Congrats on the sticky, Leanne! :lol::lol:
  • 71step28 wrote:
    Hello Leanne, Dave!
    I didn't listen to the round table last nihgt, have to download it tonight and have a listen. But I've read the thread about it, so the news are not new to me at least :) Congrats on the sticky, Leanne! :lol::lol:

What news? I missed it!
    71step28 wrote:
    Hello Leanne, Dave!

I am a very sad woman Yvi!! It actually made me smile :lol::lol:
    ..and Dave, it will not be 3 years!! - How was Jackass 3D last night?
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    oh, a sticky on one of my threads (as if I'd ever start a thread other than a setlist one ;) ) would make me smile too! :lol:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    edited November 2010
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps,
    I also got a lovely package from my friend Lydia with some cool little bottle pendants in it - http://www.shottlebop.co.uk which made me laugh.
    xx

Do you know about http://www.folksy.com ??

I could spend hours there ... been good for x-mas presents (and may be a couple of necklaces for me too ;))

Also if anyone had little girls to buy for (up to about age 6) ... have a friend from school who makes dresses and coats and seems to have gotten herself quite a following ... she can't make them fast enough :shock: ... but they are gorgeous :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    Hello Leanne, Dave!

I am a very sad woman Yvi!! It actually made me smile :lol::lol:
    ..and Dave, it will not be 3 years!! - How was Jackass 3D last night?

Fantastic. Recommend it, some great pranks in there and the use of 3d (which im not a fan of) was pretty good.

prob be 3 years for me I think. Can't tour this year or next year.

Dont think we'll see PJ in Europe next year to be honest :cry:
    Fantastic. Recommend it, some great pranks in there and the use of 3d (which im not a fan of) was pretty good.

Got a feeling you might be right :cry::cry: but we shall see.

You didn't fall asleep then :lol: (I hope you've caught up on your sleep now. )
    chime wrote:
    Do you know about http://www.folksy.com ??

I could spend hours there ... been good for x-mas presents (and may be a couple of necklaces for me too ;))
    Oooh no, not seen that site, I shall looky later.
    I guess I ought to go get some work done now :(
  • dottles wrote:

Got a feeling you might be right :cry::cry: but we shall see.

You didn't fall asleep then :lol: (I hope you've caught up on your sleep now. )

Was falling asleep on the train home today but i gotta go back out later so no early night for me again tonight, guess it will have to be tomorrow.

Hows you anyway? Got yer water wings on? :D
    Was falling asleep on the train home today but i gotta go back out later so no early night for me again tonight, guess it will have to be tomorrow.

:roll: like you care :lol::D
    Na, I am ok, but it's really bad only about 10 miles from me, I do feel for them.

Oh yeah, Africa meet tonight :lol::D8-)
  • dottles wrote:

:roll: like you care :lol::D
    Na, I am ok, but it's really bad only about 10 miles from me, I do feel for them.

Oh yeah, Africa meet tonight :lol::D8-)

Tell me about it!

Im playing catch up, not seen any news for the past 3 days really (except that royal wedding bollocks)
    edited November 2010
    Aww, so you weren't worried about me because you didn't know :lol::lol::lol:
    It's amazing how localised it can be

So, it looks like Oz are in for Ed solo tour, that will be cool...
    what do you reckon on Europe being in the frame - at all, for anything!
    Post edited by dottles on
  • if its europe,even i think is aus..will be great to meet you all again..

mood_excited.gif
    if its europe,even i think is aus..will be great to meet you all again..

mood_excited.gif
    Nah, it's gonna be Oz...but it's activity at least!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:

Don't reckon so, surfing probably not up to much at this time of year. Happy to be proved wrong though, but tickets would be impossible.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Don't reckon so, surfing probably not up to much at this time of year. Happy to be proved wrong though, but tickets would be impossible.

surfing is great here right now lol...I don't reckon Europe will see any love from the band or solo in 2011 but we can't complain we've had lots in the last few years!
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    evening all!!!! remember me :lol::lol::lol:

hows it been?
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    evening all!!!! remember me :lol::lol::lol:

hows it been?
    Hey man, hope you're well :D