euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Evening...
    Been in the pub since 5...just home, lots of sailor jerry's has been consumed :mrgreen: I have cravings for greasy food and we've nothing lke that in the house :(

I've only been to your town once, but I managed to find greasy food! Send out for some! If you don't have a kebab hole that delivers, send a taxi to get it for you!

Jealous of Ed, he's off seeing Ozric Tentacles in Birmingham after seeing Porcupine Tree yesterday...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening...
    Been in the pub since 5...just home, lots of sailor jerry's has been consumed :mrgreen: I have cravings for greasy food and we've nothing lke that in the house :(

I've only been to your town once, but I managed to find greasy food! Send out for some! If you don't have a kebab hole that delivers, send a taxi to get it for you!

Jealous of Ed, he's off seeing Ozric Tentacles in Birmingham after seeing Porcupine Tree yesterday...
    Plus he's off to Bridge School!!
    :lol::lol: I've eaten some ham now, not the same though

It's the oyster festival here, so I could be out drinking champagne and eating oysters :sick::sick:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    It's the oyster festival here, so I could be out drinking champagne and eating oysters :sick::sick:

Champagne is nice, but my taste in it is far too expensive, and oysters are not nice!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Champagne is nice, but my taste in it is far too expensive, and oysters are not nice!
    I only like the expensive stuff too...
    Got all exicted when I got home, there was abig parcelfor me, thought I had a surprise delivery but it was something off ebay I had forgotten buying for my Nan

Whe are we going to hear something from the band about new things, tour,music, solo stuff, anything?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Did someone mention oysters!! :) Everything that lives in the sea isn't safe from me!!
    How is everyone? Just spent a nice week around the Highlands after the Mudhoney gig and back home to normality now.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    Did someone mention oysters!! :) Everything that lives in the sea isn't safe from me!!
    How is everyone? Just spent a nice week around the Highlands after the Mudhoney gig and back home to normality now.

http://www.falmouthoysterfestival.co.uk/

Got all your stuff back yet Gary??
  • dottles wrote:
    Evening...

I taught you well :mrgreen:
  • dottles wrote:
    Evening...

:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    Evening...

You did indeed hunny, you did indeed...currently my tipple of choice :D
    Hope you're ok, 8 weeks til I see you guys
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening...

Not that your counting ;)

Me and Phil see Robert Plant at the end of the month and then The Black Keys the week end after.
    dottles wrote:

Not that your counting ;)

Me and Phil see Robert Plant at the end of the month and then The Black Keys the week end after.

;):D

Alright, alright don't rub it in!
    Currently I have Seth Lakeman in a couple of weeks, Levellers and Show of Hands in November then Fistful of Mercy the first weekend in December, Band of Horses in January.
    I have the opportunity to get tickets for the Little Noise Sessions next week, didn't fancy the first few acts.
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Not yet Leanne but I did get as far as texting Paul my address today! :) Hoping him and Susan are going to be joining me and my mate Dan for Mogwai in Feb!! :D Hoping for a few other gigs next year. Another Wuhlheide trip would be fine!!!

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Not yet Leanne but I did get as far as texting Paul my address today! :) Hoping him and Susan are going to be joining me and my mate Dan for Mogwai in Feb!! :D Hoping for a few other gigs next year. Another Wuhlheide trip would be fine!!!

I've seen Mogwai before :D
    Wuhlheide would be ace.
  • Me and Phil are seeing mogwai in feb too.

Got a £10 gift voucher for photobox today because they had to send a replacement book (It turned up eventually)
    Me and Phil are seeing mogwai in feb too.

Got a £10 gift voucher for photobox today because they had to send a replacement book (It turned up eventually)
    Cool, though it's taken some time for them to give you the voucher!
  • Hey everyone, hope you are all well, just been watching shows from this year, Msg ! :D

Hope theres a bunch of shows next year, :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Hey everyone, hope you are all well, just been watching shows from this year, Msg ! :D

Hey Mike, nice to see you here. Hope you're well too. Maybe we'll get an Ed solo tour next time? We only realised we'd actually met you after the tour was over, the joys of alcohol eh! :D

• veddertown wrote:
    Hey everyone, hope you are all well, just been watching shows from this year, Msg ! :D

Hey Mike, nice to see you here. Hope you're well too. Maybe we'll get an Ed solo tour next time? We only realised we'd actually met you after the tour was over, the joys of alcohol eh! :D

Ha Ha yeah i think you were far gone man lol, never mind we can meet up next time!

yeah Ed solo would be cool but hopefully more pj euro shows soon. :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • hey all :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    hey all :)
    :wave:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    Hey y'all.
    Hope you're all well and good.
    xx
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    hey you crazy europeans..please do me a favour and check these guys out...Drive-by Truckers will be in europe this fall..they rock live...here are their tour dates

http://www.drivebytruckers.com/shows.html
    Red Lukin wrote:
    hey you crazy europeans..please do me a favour and check these guys out...Drive-by Truckers will be in europe this fall..they rock live...here are their tour dates

I know Sian and Dave, and Ian have got tickets to see them already. Not really heard much by them if I am honest.
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    dottles wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

I know Sian and Dave, and Ian have got tickets to see them already. Not really heard much by them if I am honest.

Cool, glad to see some of you like them. They aren't for everyone, but their live shows are great...I'm jelous actually..no tour dates set near me anytime soon : (
  • ARE YOU HAPPY?

I GUESS ALL OF YOU WILL BE ONCE AGAIN, BY PM ME YOUR ADDRESS.. ;)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning euro people! How's everyone this fine Monday morning? **Note the sarcasm with the word 'fine'**

D is the address collector!!!!
  • redrock wrote:
    Good morning euro people! How's everyone this fine Monday morning? **Note the sarcasm with the word 'fine'**

D is the address collector!!!!
    :D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Me and Phil are seeing mogwai in feb too.

Ooo I do love a bitta Mogwai, I might go see 'em in Feb as they're playing here in the Olympia :D

Morning all!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Ello, ello, ello...
    how are we all?
    I am mostly very excited about the prospect of seeing The Levellers doing the 'Levelling the Land' album in full, next March :D:D - Hurrah!!
    Have to purchase tickets yet, but am feeling :D:D:D about said event, especially as it is on St Patricks Day, and I will be seeing them with Sian and Dave in Birmingham.

Had my first 'proper' appraisal in my new job this morning, and all went well which was a relief, next one is in 6 months.
  • dottles wrote:
    Ello, ello, ello...
    how are we all?
    I am mostly very excited about the prospect of seeing The Levellers doing the 'Levelling the Land' album in full, next March :D:D - Hurrah!!
    Have to purchase tickets yet, but am feeling :D:D:D about said event, especially as it is on St Patricks Day, and I will be seeing them with Sian and Dave in Birmingham.

Had my first 'proper' appraisal in my new job this morning, and all went well which was a relief, next one is in 6 months.

Hey im not too bad, glad it went well :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates