euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Jennytree wrote:
    i wish i could be there...love to see Jenny girl!!! :)

I'll send you a photo of us all ;)
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    redrock wrote:
    Leanne... scary??? :roll: :mrgreen:

:lol::lol: When I first joined here, I saw the Dublin thread and thought it was awesome how close you guys were and never thought that I would establish friendships like that, so found it a little scary, you guys seemed a neat little group with no invaders allowed :lol::lol:

It seems pretty mad now, but that was me 18 months or so ago....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    So I'm off to see a Pearl Jam tribute band tomorrow night and I'm quite excited! Two of the lads that played at the pre-party in Dublin are in this band (the singer has emigrated :cry: ) It'll be strange dancing away to PJ without all of you lot there!

See if you'd have said before, I'd have come over...I've 900euros to use up :D:lol::D

They're playing Cork on the 24th too and I'm not sure the folks from Norn Iron would be able to make it that far south for that one but I'll be there :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    So I'm off to see a Pearl Jam tribute band tomorrow night and I'm quite excited! Two of the lads that played at the pre-party in Dublin are in this band (the singer has emigrated :cry: ) It'll be strange dancing away to PJ without all of you lot there!

See if you'd have said before, I'd have come over...I've 900euros to use up :D:lol::D

They're playing Cork on the 24th too and I'm not sure the folks from Norn Iron would be able to make it that far south for that one but I'll be there :D

I'm going to a beer and cider festival on the 22/23 ...but I've never been to Cork
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Loving the google/lennon doodle thingy today :D
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:

:lol::lol: When I first joined here, I saw the Dublin thread and thought it was awesome how close you guys were and never thought that I would establish friendships like that, so found it a little scary, you guys seemed a neat little group with no invaders allowed :lol::lol:

But now you know better :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Love the Lennon google too!
  • SENDING A KISS AND A HUG TO ALL EURO TOURERS :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:

But now you know better :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Love the Lennon google too!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: I do indeed, and you guys aren't scary though I've not met everyone! :lol::lol:
    SENDING A KISS AND A HUG TO ALL EURO TOURERS :D

Awww Dimitris!
    You been on the ouzo?
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hello folks :D

Yes Im really here xxx
    philthehip wrote:

Yes Im really here xxx

feckin hell....is this a mirage??

I'm sure I went on a Pearl Jam tour with this ace bloke who had the same user name as this!!
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Yes Im really here xxx

I'm sure I went on a Pearl Jam tour with this ace bloke who had the same user name as this!!

Hellllooooo, Im so drunk. Got in only 45 minutes ago and Im drinking Brandy from my boss and Im so tired Im already drunk :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Hellllooooo, Im so drunk. Got in only 45 minutes ago and Im drinking Brandy from my boss and Im so tired Im already drunk :lol:
    hey gorgeous, you ok? I miss you round here!! and Dave doesn't love us anymore... and nor does Marco. I am feeling very estranged :lol::lol:
    Nah seriously I have no life and everyone else does...
    I have been on whisky, but pass the brandy round! :D
    My boss gave it to me as a sorry as he pissed me off today and every day this week :lol:

Cant believe how busy I been recently. Dave still loves you all, we were at a gig together last night.

Dimi where are you my lover????
  • dottles wrote:

Awww Dimitris!
    You been on the ouzo?
    no,,no need drink to love... :)
  • philthehip wrote:

Yes Im really here xxx
    yo :D
    philthehip wrote:
    My boss gave it to me as a sorry as he pissed me off today and every day this week :lol:

Cant believe how busy I been recently. Dave still loves you all, we were at a gig together last night.

My new boss took me to the pub today for lunch :D
    How's your work going? difficult if the brandy is anything to go by!!

What gig were you at?

Wish you guys had come last week.
    philthehip wrote:

Yes Im really here xxx
    yo :D

Hello my Greekish dude :D
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

My new boss took me to the pub today for lunch :D
    How's your work going? difficult if the brandy is anything to go by!!

What gig were you at?

Wish you guys had come last week.

We saw Junip with Jose Gonzales and spent almost all the gig chatting and saw almost nothing of the gig :lol:

Yer work has been very tough recently. alot going on and its been getting me down but I keep my chin up and think of the next tour when we all return to home together in our PJ holidays :D:D:D:D:D
    dottles wrote:

Awww Dimitris!
    You been on the ouzo?
    no,,no need drink to love... :)

and this time last week we were in a pub in London!
    How has the new job been????
    philthehip wrote:

We saw Junip with Jose Gonzales and spent almost all the gig chatting and saw almost nothing of the gig :lol:

Yer work has been very tough recently. alot going on and its been getting me down but I keep my chin up and think of the next tour when we all return to home together in our PJ holidays :D:D:D:D:D
    I've seen Jose Gonzales before, I only went for the bouncing balls song :lol:
    This next tour can't come soon enough hunny, though Dave is off helping people around the world isn't he...
    Mind you, December will be here before we know it.

Sorry to hear about work, must be hard :(

eta. - my new job?
    good thanks. Challenging, very challenging. I am knackered as I am having to concentrate and am getting annoyed about not knowing the answers to questions. But I've had really good feedback, and it looks like they are going to send me out and about a fair bit so that would be quite cool.
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I've seen Jose Gonzales before, I only went for the bouncing balls song :lol:
    This next tour can't come soon enough hunny, though Dave is off helping people around the world isn't he...
    Mind you, December will be here before we know it.

Sorry to hear about work, must be hard :(

eta. - my new job?
    good thanks. Challenging, very challenging. I am knackered as I am having to concentrate and am getting annoyed about not knowing the answers to questions. But I've had really good feedback, and it looks like they are going to send me out and about a fair bit so that would be quite cool.

DIMI PLEASE COME IN DECEMBER XXX kisses just for you ;)

Im glad to hear the job is going well. Your amazing so you will know all the answers soon :D
  • dottles wrote:
    :D
    philthehip wrote:

Im glad to hear the job is going well. Your amazing so you will know all the answers soon :D

:shh: you'll make me :oops: but very kind words, thank you.
    I tried to convince Dave to get you and him to come down last weekend but he was having none of it!
    dottles wrote:
    :D

it's pretty mad that the meet was a week ago.
    good times, good times.
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:shh: you'll make me :oops: but very kind words, thank you.
    I tried to convince Dave to get you and him to come down last weekend but he was having none of it!
    Sadly due to work there was no way I could eat :lol:

Its been fairly insane
    philthehip wrote:

Its been fairly insane

:( :( :(
    That's not good hunny, just make sure you don't go insane!!
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Its been fairly insane

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Its been fairly insane

You know me :lol: