euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    redrock wrote:
    The venue for my daughter's Sweet 16 (which I had so much trouble finding) burnt down to the ground at the week-end. :( Not sure I'll be able to find another one.....

I saw this on facebook this morning, maybe someone would be willing to help as it is extreme circumstances!
    Is there anything I can do to help, I know I am miles away, but if there is then give me a shout xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    ilockyer wrote:

Pull a sickie from the Thursday to the Tuesday and go to Bridge School... you will have to keep the photos from Sadbook but why not? I'm sure you could get your euros transferred to a US dollars money card...

yeah 12 hours plus of travel for a 40 min pearl jam set... go you nutter go ...

Don't tempt me!! But the States is a long way to go for a 40 minutes set...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • hey freaks..whats up? :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Pull a sickie from the Thursday to the Tuesday and go to Bridge School... you will have to keep the photos from Sadbook but why not? I'm sure you could get your euros transferred to a US dollars money card...

yeah 12 hours plus of travel for a 40 min pearl jam set... go you nutter go ...

Don't tempt me!! But the States is a long way to go for TWO 40 minutes sets and Buffalo Springfield...

Corrected for you.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    :lol::lol: I actually wouldn't even have to throw a sickie either, but I think I am just going to put up with feeling sorry for myself.
    Besides, I need to renew my passport, got 6 months left on it.
    dottles wrote:
    :lol::lol: I actually wouldn't even have to throw a sickie either, but I think I am just going to put up with feeling sorry for myself.
    Besides, I need to renew my passport, got 6 months left on it.

6 months is ages, and leaves you clear for travel to Mountain View, CA!
  • 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Good Morning :)
    Ello,
    Hope everyone is well...
    Isn't the miners rescue in Chile, amazing, so heart warming. I heard someone on the radio saying that is shows the only race/creed/country we belong to is mankind. I like that.
  • dottles wrote:
    Ello,
    Hope everyone is well...
    Isn't the miners rescue in Chile, amazing, so heart warming. I heard someone on the radio saying that is shows the only race/creed/country we belong to is mankind. I like that.
    this is the greatest thing in the planet happened a long time now
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all.

The miners.... makes you feel all soft inside. It's wonderful they are all out and looking good. :mrgreen:
  • Morning Rita!!!and yes!!all looks great!!
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all.

The miners.... makes you feel all soft inside. It's wonderful they are all out and looking good. :mrgreen:

Isn't it a good thing to see them all get out safely.... and more amazingly, that the whole world was watching, and celebrating their freedom....felt like for 1 minute that the whole world had come together........

there is hope for world peace yet............. probably not though.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • redrock wrote:
    'morning all.

Indeed it does... not bad considering they were all assumed dead at first :shock:

I bet their families are over the moon :D

Moaning all! :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    :wave: :wave: :wave:
    hey peeps
  • dottles wrote:
    hey peeps
    mood_excited.gif
    So nice to see some good news on the telly for a change, what with the miners finally being brought to the surface... so unusual for a good outcome in a situation like that. Certainly a nice change from all the doom and gloom we usually hear!

Everyone OK then? Looking forward to the weekend? Am working late tomorrow, then off to see a band in the pub, friends birthday, and then working at 8am Saturday! The stuff dreams are made of!

Booked my train tickets to get home from Liverpool in December, so all sorted now!
    dottles wrote:
    hey peeps
    mood_excited.gif

Awww Dimi, I do love that smilie, any reason for its use today?
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    hey peeps
    mood_excited.gif

im in good mood..all ok..how u doing?
    ilockyer wrote:
    So nice to see some good news on the telly for a change, what with the miners finally being brought to the surface... so unusual for a good outcome in a situation like that. Certainly a nice change from all the doom and gloom we usually hear!

Everyone OK then? Looking forward to the weekend? Am working late tomorrow, then off to see a band in the pub, friends birthday, and then working at 8am Saturday! The stuff dreams are made of!

Booked my train tickets to get home from Liverpool in December, so all sorted now!

Thanks for your text earlier, sorry for not replying, I've been in meetings most of the day.
    The next couple of weeks are going to be harsh in work, budget cuts etc :?
    Glad you're all booked up, I need to book from the North down to Bristol as not going to a meeting there for work on Tuesday.
    Oyster festival here at the weekend, so will probably head down there on Saturday, might have a few drinkies tomorrow night with peeps from work. Saving myself for the beer and cider festival on the 22nd...
    dottles wrote:
    mood_excited.gif

im in good mood..all ok..how u doing?

I'm fine thanks lovely, still struggling to get rid of this cold/infection, busy at work etc...
    Glad you're in a good mood :D
  • dottles wrote:
    I'm fine thanks lovely, still struggling to get rid of this cold/infection, busy at work etc...
    Glad you're in a good mood :D
    :D ..im watching Athens dvd thats why ;)
    are we all well ive not popped in here for days :o
    tut tut tut...we'll think you're abandoning us! ;)

How's you? all good? :D
  • are we all well ive not popped in here for days :o
    what? :lol:
  • 8-)
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    hiya all

whats been happening

everyone seems in good mood

i,m off to see stiff little fingers tonight with my big mate who's an old punk

should be good ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Pke wrote:
    hiya all

whats been happening

everyone seems in good mood

i,m off to see stiff little fingers tonight with my big mate who's an old punk

should be good ;)
    :D hola amigo!!!
    Evening...
    Been in the pub since 5...just home, lots of sailor jerry's has been consumed :mrgreen: I have cravings for greasy food and we've nothing lke that in the house :(