euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    We had a really lovely day earlier, but now it's hammering down and the wind is strengthening. Typical when I brought by wool coat, it always happens!!

I'm not going to email 10c just yet, they just had a really successful event so, are going ok for now and now will wait for the next phase of treatments and see what that means, so it maybe something I do at a later date....

the navy airmen brightened the day in the office...for the girls and gays at least... but it's really dragged today.

eta...I've been listening to PJ albums today, as I seem to listen to boots more and more, in work I listen to my ipod with one ear in, one out so I can still hear the phones anyhow, I listened to Ten, and just Vs. The office is quiet, the lights in most pods are off, it's raining outside, the film on the windows make it appear darker than it actually is outside. When I got Indifference I put both ears in, and just listened, and it was just about perfect.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Ello all...
    *blagging sympathy* I have a cold, all watery eyes and stuff :( :cry: I want huggles and coffee with whisky in it...
    It's getting sopping wet on Saturday nigth on the wqay home from the meet, that's what it was!!!
    Two words... man up! :lol::lol:
    Pfft... bloody Southern wusses! We rode 30 mile in t'wind an rain and we ain't got so much as a sniffle! Hard as bloody nails we are in t'Midlands ;)8-)

:lol:

How did the ride go?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • hi peeps...so where we tour together at 2011? :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    hi peeps...so where we tour together at 2011? :)

hopefully an extensive tour of uk and europe's smaller venues, for some more intamate shows.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    hi peeps...so where we tour together at 2011? :)

hopefully an extensive tour of uk and europe's smaller venues, for some more intamate shows.

evening all

roberto my man i will se you tomorrow in aberdeen ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Ello all...
    *blagging sympathy* I have a cold, all watery eyes and stuff :( :cry: I want huggles and coffee with whisky in it...
    It's getting sopping wet on Saturday nigth on the wqay home from the meet, that's what it was!!!
    Two words... man up! :lol::lol:
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am ok, I have a cold not man-flu!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Leanne - get well soon.

Everyone else - off on my hols, keep my seat warm.

:D
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Claireack wrote:
    Leanne - get well soon.

enjoy ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Claireack wrote:
    Leanne - get well soon.

We will Claire and have an ace holiday!

...and I am being a boy about my cold.
    Paul, you get my text tonight?
    dottles wrote:
    ...and I am bein a boy about my cold.

Whiskey and curry, in suitable doses, should see that one gone! It's as good a cure as any, right? You got much planned for the weekend?

Am thinking about going to the Eric Clapton/Steve Winwood show at the Albert Hall next year, as well as seeing Eric on his own the week before. Saw the two of them earlier this year (4th row at Wembley) and think it'd be well worth it again.

Looking forward to November and December, lots of shows to go to and people to see! Gaslight Anthem in 2 weeks time as a nice warm up!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    so we're comparing weather, seems like the further north you go, the harder you are to the wind and rain,
    up here in the north east, i have the wind blasting right off the sea at me, and rain lashing in to,... its nothing.

gary..... hows orkney????
    It's been beautiful up here today!! All sun and quite warm for October. See you tomorrow in Aberdeen and same to Paul and Susan if you check in before bed. Got a hotel near the venue and arrive by train just before 3 pm... Can't wait for it now!!!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Evening all :)

Just being amused ... someone I went to school with now makes dresses for little girls and six weeks ago she started selling them through facebook ... each one is unique ... well earlier today she said she would be putting up new dresses for sale today ... there's people who have stayed up waiting for the photos to go up to make sure they get first choice of the dresses (they're posting about how hard it is to stay awake etc) ... and from what I can gather in the 20 minutes it took her to upload all the photos ... of 40 new dresses she has already sold about 14 ... it was carnage to watch :lol:

Got herself a good little business going though. I feel lucky I don't have anyone to buy them for these ladies are hardcore :mrgreen:

Have fun at your Mudhoney show guys!

I'm off to a wedding fair this weekend with Sian and Helen :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all.

Hardcore kiddie dress ladies! :mrgreen:
  • morning !! :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!

Right, that's all the enthusiasm gone until 4pm :lol:
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Friday is a regular working day (until 7.30 pm) like Saturday... :evil:
    BTW, good morning! :)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Leanne... scary??? :roll: :mrgreen:
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Morning all :D
    Just came back from my holiday and i'm ready to rock again! :lol:
    How's everybody?
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Finally got a bit of rain today here!
    Between being back to work and the baby, I find myself going to sleep VERY early. Have not even had a chance to hear any of the concert flashbacks on PJ radio in over a month :-(
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    So I'm off to see a Pearl Jam tribute band tomorrow night and I'm quite excited! Two of the lads that played at the pre-party in Dublin are in this band (the singer has emigrated :cry: ) It'll be strange dancing away to PJ without all of you lot there!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    So I'm off to see a Pearl Jam tribute band tomorrow night and I'm quite excited! Two of the lads that played at the pre-party in Dublin are in this band (the singer has emigrated :cry: ) It'll be strange dancing away to PJ without all of you lot there!
    Any chance the band is called Pearl Jem? If yes then i'll be there too :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    Be sure to come say hello to me so :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    em jot wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Any chance the band is called Pearl Jem? If yes then i'll be there too :D

you'll spot here easily Jen... she has a baby's foot attached to her chin
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'll have a look at your fb account so i can recognize you 8-)
    See u tomorrow then! ;)

Edit: Nope,can only see your profile photo 8-)
    em jot wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'll have a look at your fb account so i can recognize you 8-)
    See u tomorrow then! ;)

Edit: Nope,can only see your profile photo 8-)

You can add me if you're on there too... new PJ friends in Ireland are always a good thing ;)
    dunkman wrote:

you'll spot here easily Jen... she has a baby's foot attached to her chin

Thanks sweetcheeks... I think!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    You can add me if you're on there too... new PJ friends in Ireland are always a good thing ;)
    I'll add you then,thanks :) You can easily recognize me,i have the same profile photo.
  • i wish i could be there...love to see Jenny girl!!! :)
    i wish i could be there...love to see Jenny girl!!! :)

I'll send you a photo of us all ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

See if you'd have said before, I'd have come over...I've 900euros to use up :D:lol::D