euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    hello peeps fro heathrow...was great to see u all last night!!thanks for the fun!! :)
    xo
    Dimitris

Hurrah, you got there ok :D
    It was lovely to see you Dimi, glad you enjoyed it. Bas and I were saying a lot of people had travelled a long way to come to the pub for a chat :lol: but it was a really good day/night.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    hello peeps fro heathrow...was great to see u all last night!!thanks for the fun!! :)
    xo
    Dimitris

It was lovely to see you Dimi, glad you enjoyed it. Bas and I were saying a lot of people had travelled a long way to come to the pub for a chat :lol: but it was a really good day/night.
    TRUE..TO CHAT!!!AWESOME!!!I TALK WITH ALL OF THE FRIENDS SO IM ACTUALLY HAPPY CATCH UP WITH ALL..BTW ILL CALL U COS I FORGET SOMETHIMG LAST NIGHT 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hello everyone. Lovely seeing you all, even if briefly xxx
    dottles wrote:
    xo
    Dimitris

TRUE..TO CHAT!!!AWESOME!!!I TALK WITH ALL OF THE FRIENDS SO IM ACTUALLY HAPPY CATCH UP WITH ALL..BTW ILL CALL U COS I FORGET SOMETHIMG LAST NIGHT 8-)

ok, no probs :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • redrock wrote:
    just got your text message..thanks for everything ..love ya!!!hope see u soon.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    redrock wrote:

And you my lovely, so pleased you came down. xx
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    hello all, not been on in a while, how is everybody these days.
    i'm good. looking forward to mudhoney next friday.
    and meeting up with paul and gary,
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Good to meet everyone again, and also to meet some new people, excellent evening, top venue, shame about the jukebox and the weather!
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • sarah.psarah.p Posts: 200
    Great time last night - really good to meet everyone! :D
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    I've been back to work the past month, so I have not had time to post much here. Still try to read the posts though.

Sounds like you all had a great time this weekend! Next time we will do it in Tel Aviv :-P
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • sarah.p wrote:
    Great time last night - really good to meet everyone! :D
    nice to see u Sarah again :)
    Photos of the weekend are on my facebook :D
  • dottles wrote:
    :D
    dottles wrote:
    :D

Some of them are cool :D
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    glad you all had a good weekend

looking forward to meeting gary an robert at mudhoney next friday and then wont be long till liverpool in dec

been under pressure all day today to much beer last night but all good now

catch ye all soon ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:

looking forward to meeting gary an robert at mudhoney next friday and then wont be long till liverpool in dec

catch ye all soon ;)

:D:D Suffering today then Paul? :lol:

I'll try to send you a link to the photos from the weekend
    i better pop over and have a look then..lol

You best had!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

catch ye all soon ;)

:D:D Suffering today then Paul? :lol:

I'll try to send you a link to the photos from the weekend

cool cool ;)

ye i been rough all day had party for rowans birthday last night

had 21 people in the house last men standing was me an my big mate at 4 this morning

i crashed out on the floor at the top of the stairs an dont remember susan waking me or going to bed

crazy night ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Monday... **sighs**

'morning to all.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hope you all had an amazing time over the weekend. I just know it wasn't the same without me :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Morning! :wave:
    I'm guessing you all had a great weekend..
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Morning! :D
    morning all, what a lovly sunny morning here in scotland, pity i have to go to bed soon and miss it all.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Gooood morning! :wave:
    71step28 wrote:
    Morning, how is germany today?
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:
    Morning, how is germany today?

it's actually sunny :o !! at least up here in the north. But being at work isn't a good thing today, nothing's working, all systems are down, all I can do is surfing the net (oooh, what a bad thing ;) ) I'm tired like hell and can't concentrate, so doing some work would't work anyway ;):lol:
  • hi from sunny happy people!!! :)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    We have a little sun here today too - woo hooo!!