San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I've made a thread about this, but just in case you haven't seen it:

"If any of you have FESTIVAL ticket stubs or wristbands gathering dust in the bottom of a drawer or box that you don't want, my daughter would dearly love to have them.

She is doing one of her exam art projects and she needs them. Naturally, she could always google images then print, mess up, etc. to make it look decent but she would much prefer the real McCoy.

So... if you do have any and are willing to part with it/them, pm me. My daughter will be ever so grateful.

Thanks."
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Hello everyone! Hope all's good?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    'morning lovelies. :mrgreen:
  • Morning all! :wave:

*dusts off cobwebs*

Man, it feels like I haven't been here for aaaaaaaages :?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • who are you again... :lol:

Hi... my name's Sian... and I'm an alcoholic

*looks nervous and twiddles thumbs*
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• 8am i could do with a drink.. :lol: bloody kids

I could murder a Jack and coke....

• titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    8am i could do with a drink.. :lol: bloody kids
    just finished my first beer..........

hey i work nightshift, this is like my nighttime, don't judge me.. :D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • mmm..im the only one working? :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Ello peeps,
    I'm feeling all poorly and have some friends not going through good times which combined makes me :(
    Sian, huggles lady, not (virtually) seen you in ages xxx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    evening all
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    evening all

Doesn't look like you had much sleep?
  • we dont belong together... 8-)
    Claireack wrote:
    evening all

Doesn't look like you had much sleep?

I never get much sleep, thats the bitch with nightshift.
    usualy during the day i get about 5-6 hours sleep, mostly interupted.
    but since this is my last shift i sleep less, to not waste a day off, so i end up with 4 days off, and then 4 nights on, and so on..... i'm pretty much like a zombie those working days, i try to stay sane as much as possible, but doesn't always work.

I see myself going to make a cuppa, going into the kitchen, getting to the kettle, then stop and think... "what did i come in here for" pretty funny really when you think about it.

anyway, needs must, especially these days.
    Right can I run an idea past people....
    My friends (a PJ fan, which is by the by really) 7 year old daughter has a rare and aggressive form of cancer, neuroblastoma. Her daughter is the most amazing little girl, so incredibly strong and cheerful despite facing awful chemotherapy and living with this illness for the second time, she fought it between the ages of 3 - 6 and now has relapsed.
    People are trying to raise money to help with all the travelling and accomodation costs that are being incurred and also to pay for treatment she may have to have in Germany/America.
    Do you think it would be worth my while emailing 10c to see if I can get hold of something from the band (cd, letter or something) which I could then raffle off on here or something to raise cash?
    I know it's a long shot and I am not sure if it would raise much, but it was just a thought I had tonight.

http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/news/Fr ... ticle.html
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Right can I run an idea past people....
    My friends (a PJ fan, which is by the by really) 7 year old daughter has a rare and aggressive form of cancer, neuroblastoma. Her daughter is the most amazing little girl, so incredibly strong and cheerful despite facing awful chemotherapy and living with this illness for the second time, she fought it between the ages of 3 - 6 and now has relapsed.
    People are trying to raise money to help with all the travelling and accomodation costs that are being incurred and also to pay for treatment she may have to have in Germany/America.
    Do you think it would be worth my while emailing 10c to see if I can get hold of something from the band (cd, letter or something) which I could then raffle off on here or something to raise cash?
    I know it's a long shot and I am not sure if it would raise much, but it was just a thought I had tonight.

http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/news/Fr ... ticle.html

Sounds like a great idea to me. Anything that can help is worth pursuing.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Thanks Ian, maybe I'll put a form of words together tomorrow, unless others think it's a daft idea or suggests anything else.
    I say do it, the band are usually really. really good at helping with this sort of cause.

What have you go to loose really.

good luck to you, and i'm really sorry for your friends daughter. so sad.
    that is my biggest fear in life, that any of my daughters go through any of that.
    Defintely Leanne. It's so sad and, like titch, I couldn't bear my daugther having to deal with this. I know as a parent you must find the strength but it must be so hard.

'morning all.
  • morning all!!!
    Morning peeps, thanks for the feedback.
    I shall think of some words, you're right in that there is nothing to lose really.
    Ello all...
    *blagging sympathy* I have a cold, all watery eyes and stuff :( :cry: I want huggles and coffee with whisky in it...
    It's getting sopping wet on Saturday nigth on the wqay home from the meet, that's what it was!!!

Thinking of some words for my mail to 10C as well...

How are we all? I am in the mood for planning things, no idea why...
  • dottles wrote:
    Ello all...
    *blagging sympathy* I have a cold, all watery eyes and stuff :( :cry: I want huggles and coffee with whisky in it...
    It's getting sopping wet on Saturday nigth on the wqay home from the meet, that's what it was!!!

Thinking of some words for my mail to 10C as well...

How are we all? I am in the mood for planning things, no idea why...

I have a wedding that could do with some planning :lol:

Pfft... bloody Southern wusses! We rode 30 mile in t'wind an rain and we ain't got so much as a sniffle! Hard as bloody nails we are in t'Midlands ;)8-)

:lol:

Have you had some description of medication? :)

I can wedding plan, always here if ever you want to set me a task ;):D

I have dispatched a boy from the office to get me medication as nurofen express is not cutting it....
    Yes, I am a fully signed up member of the southern softie association...but bearing it as we've a building full naval air blokies here for a civic reception to welcome them home from the theatre of war. I am not shallow of course!!!

I've managed to avoid the series of colds doing the round until now, feeling very proud of myself ;)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Pfft... bloody Southern wusses! We rode 30 mile in t'wind an rain and we ain't got so much as a sniffle! Hard as bloody nails we are in t'Midlands ;)8-)

pfffft Midlanders... i had wind n rain for my lunch earlier.... naked.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    so we're comparing weather, seems like the further north you go, the harder you are to the wind and rain,
    up here in the north east, i have the wind blasting right off the sea at me, and rain lashing in to,... its nothing.

gary..... hows orkney????