euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step28 wrote:
    im gonna see my friends..
    mood_excited.gif

jealous!! but soooo happy for you, Dimi!!!

pssssst!! please give Leanne a huuuuuge hug from me!! She will have to give so many hugs from everyone to everybody, but I want her to get hugged too, she deserves a hug for her own ;):D
    ok ;)

Give her one for me too.

A hug I mean ;)
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Alright Paul? One more weekend to work then playtime again..

soon be party time old boy see ye soon man see ye soon :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    I think you guys have the wrong impression of me! :D:D ...and of course, as always, I will be on best behaviour.
    But on that note, I was today confirmed in my post, so I am now permanent. They seem pleased with me which has boosted my confidence.[/quote]

thats magic old girl :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I think you guys have the wrong impression of me! :D:D ...and of course, as always, I will be on best behaviour.
    But on that note, I was today confirmed in my post, so I am now permanent. They seem pleased with me which has boosted my confidence.

thats magic old girl :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks matey :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • its ready,soon will have it....tururutu tururu..

mood_excited.gif
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Goodnight all... :yawn: Another day closer to the next PJ tour... :thumbup: :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    Goodnight all... :yawn: Another day closer to the next PJ tour... :thumbup: :D
    :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    its ready,soon will have it....tururutu tururu..

mood_excited.gif

You alright there Dimi??

I've just been told I am runner up in Demetrios comp on facebook, no idea what the prize is, couldn't care really, but it's a nice way to end the day.

ETA - I just randomly thought I would check how much cash I had on the currency card I got to go on tour with, as I knew I hadn't spent it all, and had guesstimated how much was left....I was wrong I have double the amount left, with nothing left to clear on it :o :shock: :shock: :shock:
    When are PJ announcing a tour?????
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Excellent Leanne! :D:D:D:D

And good morning to all. :mrgreen:
  • morning all!! :)
  • ticket to Athens and back booked,i hope they dont strike :roll:
  • one more day at work and then Londoner for 2 days

mood_excited.gif
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    That little dancing smilie is going to be exhausted by the time you get on the plane :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • i know,after i get out from heathrow,ill be like that

natale2.gif
  • Alright guys

I haven't been on much, my feet haven't touched the ground since the move to London, finished old job at 6 Friday night and started my new one 830 Monday so been very busy with stuff, I will be able to make a quick pint (or 2) on Saturday so look forward to seeing you guys :)
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    ETA - I just randomly thought I would check how much cash I had on the currency card I got to go on tour with, as I knew I hadn't spent it all, and had guesstimated how much was left....I was wrong I have double the amount left, with nothing left to clear on it :o :shock: :shock: :shock:

I ended up with about £120 left on mine... and am now scouring the internet to find an excuse to spend it!

Really looking forward to the December meetup, especially as I can't make this weekend. Going to see Frank Turner when he's here in Exeter as well, a friend informed me today that they had bought the tickets, so that's cool. Filling in the Thursday night with Arcade Fire in Cardiff is seeming all the more tempting!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I ended up with about £120 left on mine... and am now scouring the internet to find an excuse to spend it!

Really looking forward to the December meetup, especially as I can't make this weekend. Going to see Frank Turner when he's here in Exeter as well, a friend informed me today that they had bought the tickets, so that's cool. Filling in the Thursday night with Arcade Fire in Cardiff is seeming all the more tempting!

I have just a bit more than 900 euros on mine :shock: :shock:

I am looking forward to the weekend, but defo defo looking forward to December...huggles all round and looking forward to Frank Turner. Just gotta hope you lot like him!! (not you Ian :D )

Grrrr on the Arcade Fire.....grrrrr :twisted: :twisted:

Anyone fancying seeing Fistful of Mercy in December?

p.s. if anyone fancies being in a frank turner video, looky here -
    http://frank-turner.com/blog/2010/09/video-assistance/

oh and his recent Bad Religion cover is here -
    http://www.myspace.com/frankturner
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning all!

Another meet-up :?:
  • morning all...
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Guten Morgen! :wave:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Guuuten Morgen :wave: :D
    dottles wrote:

Just a thought, get them to refund it back to your bank? Failing that, book yourself flights somewhere and party very hard until it runs out?
    71step28 wrote:
    Guuuten Morgen :wave: :D

Morning!

How is everyone today? I have work in just under 2 and a half hours, so that is not good!
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Just a thought, get them to refund it back to your bank? Failing that, book yourself flights somewhere and party very hard until it runs out?

Do you have to move it off the card? If not I may just leave it on there until it's needed for something or I go away again, or get another card and transfer the balance to that if I go beyond Europe (for pretty much the first time if I did, as I count Morocco as out of Europe :D )

How is everyone, all fine and dandy I hope.

My bank account is quivering at the thought of a trip to London at the weekens, Covent Garden is calling on Sunday.
    Oh, and I got a ticket for Fistful of Mercy in London this morning...
    redrock wrote:
    Good morning all!

Peeps are meeting up in Liverpool - me, Yvi, Dave, Big Phil, Little Phil, Ian, Bas, Lynelle - confirmed, others welcome!! on the weekend of the 10th December. This will include going to see a chap I really like called Frank Turner on the Saturday evening. But peeps don't have to come to the gig.

Also, I'll be up in London the weekend before that now, Pippa is going to go to that gig, and I think Ed was going to get a ticket, and Danni was considering it...
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Good morning all!

Peeps are meeting up in Liverpool - me, Yvi, Dave, Big Phil, Little Phil, Ian, Bas, Lynelle - confirmed, others welcome!! on the weekend of the 10th December. This will include going to see a chap I really like called Frank Turner on the Saturday evening. But peeps don't have to come to the gig.

Also, I'll be up in London the weekend before that now, Pippa is going to go to that gig, and I think Ed was going to get a ticket, and Danni was considering it...

SPOKE TO PHILL THIS MORNING AND HE HAS GOT ME BOOKED AT THE PUB FOR LIVERPOOL WEEKEND SO THATS ME AN SUSAN DEFO CONFIRMED FOR COMING

GOING TO LOOK AT GETTING FRANK TURNER TICKETS NOW

WAS LISTENING TO HIM AT MY MATES THE OTHER WEEK AND ALSO WATCHED A CLIP OF HIM FROM READING FESTIVAL
    SEEMED OK TO ME SO I,M UP FOR THAT

SEE YOUS IN DEC :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Good morning all!

Peeps are meeting up in Liverpool - me, Yvi, Dave, Big Phil, Little Phil, *cardboard Box* Ian, Bas, Lynelle - confirmed, others welcome!! on the weekend of the 10th December.

corrected
  • Pke wrote:
    SPOKE TO PHILL THIS MORNING AND HE HAS GOT ME BOOKED AT THE PUB FOR LIVERPOOL WEEKEND SO THATS ME AN SUSAN DEFO CONFIRMED FOR COMING

WAS LISTENING TO HIM AT MY MATES THE OTHER WEEK AND ALSO WATCHED A CLIP OF HIM FROM READING FESTIVAL

Superb
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Good morning all!

Peeps are meeting up in Liverpool - me, Yvi, Dave, Big Phil, Little Phil, *cardboard Box* Ian, Bas, Lynelle - confirmed, others welcome!! on the weekend of the 10th December.

corrected

hahahahaha :lol:
    Pke wrote:

cooool! It's getting better and better :D