euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Good morning all!

Another meet-up :?:

Peeps are meeting up in Liverpool - me, Yvi, Dave, Big Phil, Little Phil, *cardboard Box* Ian, Bas, Lynelle - confirmed, others welcome!! on the weekend of the 10th December.

corrected

:lol::lol:
    I nearly spat my coffee at the screen!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Pke wrote:
    SPOKE TO PHILL THIS MORNING AND HE HAS GOT ME BOOKED AT THE PUB FOR LIVERPOOL WEEKEND SO THATS ME AN SUSAN DEFO CONFIRMED FOR COMING

GOING TO LOOK AT GETTING FRANK TURNER TICKETS NOW

WAS LISTENING TO HIM AT MY MATES THE OTHER WEEK AND ALSO WATCHED A CLIP OF HIM FROM READING FESTIVAL
    SEEMED OK TO ME SO I,M UP FOR THAT

SEE YOUS IN DEC :D

Superb

Fan-Bloody-Tastic!! :D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • MMMM..SEE U ,SOME OF U TOMORROW..SOMEONE GIVE ME DETAILS FOR LIVERRPOOL PLEASE....(
    even u someone of u should do it already..just saying 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    MMMM..SEE U ,SOME OF U TOMORROW..SOMEONE GIVE ME DETAILS FOR LIVERRPOOL PLEASE....(
    even u someone of u should do it already..just saying 8-)

Dimi, I think the details are in the thread back somewhere, you said you couldn't make it :( :(
    Anyway, it is the weekend of the 11th December, in Liverpool and that Saturday night is a Frank Turner gig at the O2 Academy.... And I am very much looking forward to it!!

You best bring a jacket for the weekend, forecast is cold and wet :? :( :?
    see you tomorrow!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    I think today may have been the longest working day ever, it certainly seemed like it! Too tired to consider going to the Jim Jones gig so am sat here with a brew on the go and listening to The Replacements. With all these bands reforming it would be great if these guys considered it.

Hope everyone off to London tomorrow and Saturday has a great trip, drink a few beers for me!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    You're off to rugby aren't you Ian?

I best throw some stuff in a bag for the weekend later...
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    You're off to rugby aren't you Ian?

Yeah, Northampton this weekend. For some reason they think we need to leave at 8am, so that will be pleasant! No lie-in Sunday either as there's the small matter of Glastonbury tickets to book.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning peeps!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Have an awesome time this weekend, folks! It was pretty silly of me not to arrange to go :roll:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i hear that there is a meet up of sorts? well if any of you are planning on having sex with each other remember... be safe and wear a hi-vis vest!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Spoken like a true professional!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    Spoken like a true professional!

well i'm not wearing it next time Jennington... i'll keep the Miners helmet on though... i like that.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • hi from Athens,el Venizelos airports..see u peeps tomorrow...some of u tonight ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Remember nobody get too drunk tonight that they won't feel well enough to come out and see us tomorrow 8-)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:
    Remember nobody get too drunk tonight that they won't feel well enough to come out and see us tomorrow 8-)
    this is a very smart girl...
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! Not going to be there. :x
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Claireack wrote:
    DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! Not going to be there. :x

+1 :(
    Aww girlies, I wish you were here too...
    I am now all checked into my hotel (imac in my room with complimentary internet hence me being logged on proper), wondering what Bas etc are up to...
    Well what they were up to was a chinese meal and the pub, so I joined them :D:D
    Off for a walk around Westminster in a bit I think, possibly a visit to Tate Britain and maybe a bit more exploring before meeting peeps later on.
    See you later!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Might have to call in at work today but I will be aim to be down for a couple of pints later on.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • see u later.... :D
    I'll be at Waterloo just before 3pm and hopefully meet Pippa there to go to the George. I'm really hoping some of you will already be there!
    redrock wrote:
    I'll be at Waterloo just before 3pm and hopefully meet Pippa there to go to the George. I'm really hoping some of you will already be there!
    :D I am going to meet Dimi at 2 at Tottenham Court Road, so we defo aim to be there when you guys arrive. Not sure what Bas etc are up to, they've gone exploring but will be there at some point. I'll have my phone on me in any case.
    See you later...
    mateymate wrote:
    Might have to call in at work today but I will be aim to be down for a couple of pints later on.

Cool, see you later, give me a call/text if you can't find us...
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I think my directions are ok but if you have any questions give me a call. As you guys will be first there if you mention to the staff how many people you are expecting they may let you reserve some of the tables. See you soon
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    i all ive just got home what a night ...great to see you all

dimi say hi everyone

Glad you got home safely!
    It was ace tonight, had a great time :D
    I walked back along Westminster/Millbank and got absolutely drenched...cars showering me from head to foot, it's not nice out there!!
  • hello peeps fro heathrow...was great to see u all last night!!thanks for the fun!! :)
    xo
    Dimitris
    Well, my clothes have dried out but I think I am going to have to use a hairdryer on my trainers!! :lol::lol:

Don't have to check out until 12 so going to make use of the internet until then as there is pants on the tele...

I think everyone who came had a good night last night, and you know, there was no PJ played in the bar at all.
    Oddly enough, on my tube home there were some very merry blokes who were singing and people were shouting requests at them, so they did a bit of Elton John, then Oasis and I jokingly said alright then PJ and they did a snippet of Alive :D:lol: