euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• hi all.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Hi Dimitris. You all set for London?

Hi Dimitris. You all set for London?
    yep,just need to buy train ticket,to Athens and back home. :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i need your help my UK friends.i wanna donate money for Queen buy some gas..cos as i saw in the news she have some economic problems .... :lol:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    i need your help my UK friends.i wanna donate money for Queen buy some gas..cos as i saw in the news she have some economic problems .... :lol:
    Don't you worry about her Dimi, God will save her... :lol:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    i need your help my UK friends.i wanna donate money for Queen buy some gas..cos as i saw in the news she have some economic problems .... :lol:
    Don't you worry about her Dimi, God will save her... :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Well just in case the London meet-up will be at The Royal George (the place Hinn and I suggested on the event page) ... a few of us thought that tonight we ought to go and check that the food and drinks were still as good as the last time we were there a few weeks ago ... it was a real chore and you understand we only did it because we had your well being in mind ... and after FORCING ourselves to eat and drink there we feel it is up to a standard that is befitting of you guys and that you will enjoy it 8-)

We are forever at your service when you need food and drink testers ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ok.im confused now,cos didnt see the page on f/b..whats the plan?i mean after i woke up at saturday where im going,?im in same hotel with bas-eva-maja.
    ok.im confused now,cos didnt see the page on f/b..whats the plan?i mean after i woke up at saturday where im going,?im in same hotel with bas-eva-maja.

Danni put her ideas and asked for other suggestions ... in the comments we suggested this place at is the usual place we all meet up for Pearl Jam meet ups in London as it's central, has good music and good food and because at the moment it is surrounded by building work so no one knows it is there unless they are looking for it so it shouldn't be busy. Danni said she may change it to here. I'm sure before Saturday Danni will send a message to everyone saying what the definite plans are.

So the place we like is http://theroyalgeorgewc2.co.uk/

The Royal George
    Goslett Yard
    Charing Cross Road

It is near Tottenham Court tube station

... and I was kind of joking about us testing for you guys ... we may have been there for Sandra's birthday tonight, and I may have had my birthday there last year, and Babs her birthday, oh and Fleur ... and possibly Jason's leaving drinks ... and ... and ... and ... :oops: that's what I meant by all our PJ meet ups :lol:

But I don't know if this is definitely where Danni will choose

Sorry for confusing you Dimi :(
  • chime wrote:

Sorry for confusing you Dimi :(
    :roll: ..ill find u... :mrgreen: i ll call u if i cant ;)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Howdy peeps, had a very lovely evening out which involved copious amounts of fizzy wine.
    The guys I was with are ace, some girlies from work and their other halves, we had very good food, and bless one of them, he did a dinner party playlist and included some Pearl Jam and Eddie Vedder tracks just for me :D:D:D:D

Today I booked my train and hotel for London next weekend - hurrah!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Good grief!! England is very cold today!
    Claireack wrote:

Thank goodness for you Claire, I thought I had killed the thread.
    It is indeed cold today, off to get woollen socks from upstairs in a minute, already wearing a wooly cardigan.
    Got a poorly toe as well, need to get it seen too, it's ouchy :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

It is indeed cold today, off to get woollen socks from upstairs in a minute, already wearing a wooly cardigan.
    Got a poorly toe as well, need to get it seen too, it's ouchy :(

We were talking about putting the heating on here, but then decided to stick with our policy of not putting the heating on until the clocks change!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    God I am a thread killer aren't I!! :( :( :(

Anyhow, Danni is gutted, she now can't make the meet up next weekend despite organising it - so I have promised to send her texts and photos :D

I'll update the facebook page with the details but she confirmed to me the change of venue to the George, so I will send that out too... seems people are travelling so far, I thought it might be nice to meet earlier than 4.30, say 2pm or individually we can meet up somewhere else or something earlier???
    Opinions please, even those not coming...

Dimi, you will need a jumper!!

cheers ma dears xx
    I know some of you went last time but I'm sure you won't have seen all of it ... The British Museum is quite near there. May be some of the people who have travelled would like to do something touristy.

You're also near Covent Garden.

I think Danni had originally mentioned some people meeting for lunch so if you wanted to go with that for the people wanting to meet earlier. That could either be done at The Royal George so people can arrive as and when rather than having to be at a set time or I mentioned this chain which is reasonably priced and the Frith Street one is near to the Royal George http://www.bistro1.co.uk/. But with Bistro1 you will need to get numbers and book.

Let me know if you want any more ideas restaurant or tourist attraction wise. After The Royal George those that want to carry the night on could head to The Intrepid Fox. For those that have never been it is on the metal side of rock ;)
  • ok,really guys,i come for less than 48 hours to see u and have fun..what museum you are talking about? :lol:
    so now whats the plan?just asking cos i guess for sure will be a bar in the plan,so will not be a huge problem.. :mrgreen:
    Thanks for the info Pippa, much obliged!

Ok, I think it should be a day to go with the flow, so I'll say around 4.30 onwards at the pub, and then we'll see what happens during the rest of the day. :D
  • i really want to give a hug to u guys and see your smile...the rest dont count... :D

mood_excited.gif
    Facebook page updated and I'll send out an email later too.
    It's going to be good to see peeps, I am looking forward to it.
    i really want to give a hug to u guys and see your smile...the rest dont count... :D

mood_excited.gif

Awwww, you are a sweetie!
    Someone will have to give virtual hugs all round from me, because can't be there.

Next time maybe :D
    Claireack wrote:
    Someone will have to give virtual hugs all round from me, because can't be there.

I'm quite good at hugs :D
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

I've already asked Dimi to give you all a hug from me so someone will have to make sure he gets one from me too... :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

yes, thats true, so do it twice, please :D
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

yes, thats true, so do it twice, please :D

:lol::lol: Will do, maybe I'll give everyone huge hugs to cover them coming from multiple people.
    Yvi, You'll get a hug in December :mrgreen:
    Right Leanne you are official hugger.

Plus I wanted to post after you so that you didn't think you were the thread killer if noone replied. I don't mind, I'm sure I've been it loads of times.

:D
  • no better hug than Claire's... :(
    no better hug than Claire's... :(

She'll give you a special one D :D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Sounds like you're all going to have a great day next Saturday, can someone take care of drinking a few beers for me, since a) I can't be there and b) I'm not supposed to be drinking anyway... thanks!

Just got back from a great gig, Thea Gilmore and her band at the art centre, she was excellent as always and did quite well to get 200+ out on a Sunday night. Support act was awesome too, Louis Eliot, formerly of Kinky Machine and Rialto, so it was well worth the £10.00 for the ticket! Next up should be the Jim Jones Revue if I decide I can manage a Friday in work on 4 hours sleep...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits