euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Dann2000 wrote:
    :lol::lol:;);) Well, you never know...
    How much do you reckon tickets would sell for :lol:

safely say I'd get more money not to mud wrestle.[/quote]

exactly :lol:[/quote]

I read that as she was saying she would to, that's certainly how I was referring to the comment, the boys would have nothing but nightmares!

((hugs))
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • so back to war...tomorrow what u gonna hit?all???or some of the pre-sale...om pj all the way :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    dottles wrote:
    Dann2000 wrote:
    :lol::lol:;);) Well, you never know...
    How much do you reckon tickets would sell for :lol:

safely say I'd get more money not to mud wrestle.

exactly :lol:[/quote]

I read that as she was saying she would to, that's certainly how I was referring to the comment, the boys would have nothing but nightmares!

((hugs))[/quote]

:lol::lol::lol:
  • dottles wrote:

((hugs))
    i can handle it... :roll: :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • HURRAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    You lot need to get a room...a big one....in Dublin...called the o2....with pearl jam playing :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023

((hugs))[/quote]

Don´t sell yourselves short ladies!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    so back to war...tomorrow what u gonna hit?all???or some of the pre-sale...om pj all the way :mrgreen:

I need to be getting Belfast, London and Berlin tickets :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Crossing my fingers already!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    HURRAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Irish Al wrote:
    You lot need to get a room...a big one....in Dublin...called the o2....with pearl jam playing :lol:

Sorry, we have kinda dominated this thread tonight...
  • Irish Al wrote:
    so finally..ill be in a.......soundcheck.!!!!!!!! :lol:
    so back to war...tomorrow what u gonna hit?all???or some of the pre-sale...om pj all the way :mrgreen:

I still dont know whether i should get O2 presale now or wait for 10c tomorrow night???? (for HRC)
    not sure getting in early is that much of a big deal?
    Lone Wolf wrote:

((hugs))[/quote]

Don´t sell yourselves short ladies![/quote]

I'm actually a 6'5" man, nightmares are very possible.
  • Dann2000 wrote:

I still dont know whether i should get O2 presale now or wait for 10c tomorrow night???? (for HRC)
    not sure getting in early is that much of a big deal?
    if i score dublin and belfast i ll go for ticketmaster in london .. :mrgreen::lol::lol:
    Dann2000 wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

((hugs))

Don´t sell yourselves short ladies![/quote]

I'm actually a 6'5" man, nightmares are very possible.[/quote]

Oops!! :lol: Almost lost my lunch there :lol:
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    Dann2000 wrote:
    I'm actually a 6'5" man, nightmares are very possible.

Oops!! :lol: Almost lost my lunch there :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Night night you lot, best get some sleep before the trauma of ticket buying tomorrow :D
    Thanks for the laughs tonight, :mrgreen: and apologies to those trying to follow this thread for sensible purposes!!

Hurrah!!!!
    dottles wrote:
    Night night you lot, best get some sleep before the trauma of ticket buying tomorrow :D
    Thanks for the laughs tonight, :mrgreen: and apologies to those trying to follow this thread for sensible purposes!!

Hurrah!!!!

:mrgreen: Goodnight Leanne!!
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:

Hurrah!!!!

good night!
    far to quick to follow :lol:
    and: Hurra!!!! (thats what we germans say :lol: )
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Hurrah!!!!

good night!

Gutnacht!!
  • dottles wrote:

Hurrah!!!!
    Hurra!!!!..(no h, German style) ;)
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Hurrah!!!!

good night!

Gutnacht!!

:D
  • so....tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hurraaaaaaaaaa
    Hurrrrraaahhhhhh

in the pre-party for pre-sale :mrgreen:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Today in fact! I suppose I'd better go to bed soon, rest up ready for the ticket buying frenzy at 5pm! Need to speak to work also (day off tomorrow, yay!) as I've just realised Berlin is a Thursday and I'd only need 2 days off... I can't miss it, can I?!?!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    no you can't ;)
  • ilockyer wrote:
    Today in fact! I suppose I'd better go to bed soon, rest up ready for the ticket buying frenzy at 5pm! Need to speak to work also (day off tomorrow, yay!) as I've just realised Berlin is a Thursday and I'd only need 2 days off... I can't miss it, can I?!?!
    ofcourse not.. :D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    ilockyer wrote:

Even if, in the excitement, I confused the days! Wonder where the 1 July concert will be?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Even if, in the excitement, I confused the days! Wonder where the 1 July concert will be?
    GERMANY ANOTHER ONE,PRAGUE?POLAND?CLOSE..
    i'm begging for a second night in Berlin!!!!!! would be sooooooo fuc...great!
  • Hey all, I came over from the States in 06 and caught a couple of shows in France in between two weeks of site-seeing. It was a great experience and would like to do it again this year.

It's too far out for me to really plan specific shows. How difficult is it to get a spare ten club ticket generally? I would really love to be up close a show or two. I was about five people deep from Mike's side (non TC ticket)in Paris and got shoved back away from the pit last time...lol. Hopefully, better luck this time.