• JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    sarahcunny wrote:
    Jaymac wrote:
    This is on blueroom:

Hard Rock Calling - Pearl Jam
    Hyde Park. London W1Y 3DB
    Friday 25 June 2010 7:00PM
    Priority Tickets Available: 8 December 2009

do you have the link for the blueroom priority tickets?

I can't link directly to PJ, but go here http://www.o2blueroom.co.uk/gigs-and-events and search for Hard Rock Calling.
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    I can't believe it. Actually I had loads of bullshit to study today but I've been online more or less since 10 am....and finally we all got the confirmation for it! :D
    Very nice feeling!

I'll probably be doing all PJ-HL-shows, London and maybe Bilbao and Portugal.
  • SO,,IM GONNA DO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...LA LA LA LA LA LA... :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

I wish I had your ££££££££££££££££££££££££££ D!
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    I called 10c and confirmed with them that Hard Rock Calling WILL have early 10c entry.. I'm :shock: .. in a good way :-)
  • Early entry at HRC?! Yeah!!!
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Won't be able to get our tickets through 10C, there's three of us, me, my hubby and our son, but will check tommorrow, with Blueroom for HRC.
  • Pegasus wrote:
    I called 10c and confirmed with them that Hard Rock Calling WILL have early 10c entry.. I'm :shock: .. in a good way :-)
    :clap: :thumbup:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

I HAVE EUROS.NOT £... :lol::lol::lol:
  • Pegasus wrote:
    And this time ill stay in the line when u tell me ,like a good boy.. :D
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    SO,,IM GONNA DO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...LA LA LA LA LA LA... :D

I HAVE EUROS.NOT £... :lol::lol::lol:

You got some....and i need it! :D
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • i hope this is it,,not put out something like sbe and after cant change the tickets!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Lone Wolf wrote:

my bank know what i own to them....i ask the bill at August
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Claireack wrote:
    Won't be able to get our tickets through 10C, there's three of us, me, my hubby and our son, but will check tommorrow, with Blueroom for HRC.

I wouldn't worry too much about tix selling out in a jiffy. There are many to be had - 10C or not. I don't even think they have a Golden Circle for Hard Rock Calling (certainly not the times I've been)...
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260

Love to do the same but too many restrictions and for once it ain't all about the money :cry: But hey, another round of boots!!!!!!!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:lol: You´re right....Enjoy the shows, worry about the bill later!!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    redrock wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

I wouldn't worry too much about tix selling out in a jiffy. There are many to be had - 10C or not. I don't even think they have a Golden Circle for Hard Rock Calling (certainly not the times I've been)...

Great, I'm pleased about that, otherwise I might have had to get my elbows out. :D
  • Mmmm ... being French and with all this story with Thierry Henry and his hand, am I allowed to go to Ireland to see PJ ? :D
  • alfro_jalfro_j Posts: 145
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

that's so true :P
  • alfro_j wrote:

that's so true :P
    :D
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Mmmm ... being French and with all this story with Thierry Henry and his hand, am I allowed to go to Ireland to see PJ ? :D

only if you agree to never use your hands, thats the rule round these parts now ;)
  • mmm ...with 172 euros im landing happy in Dublin :D
  • Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    So... I'm thinking of doing Dublin, Belfast and London since I'd be over there anyway.

But I keep hearing about Wuhlheide and how great it is. Looking for some input. What's so great about it? It'd be either the GB triple or just Berlin, since we need to leave our daughter with the grandparents while we're gone. Not sure which way to go :P
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138

:lol::lol: How did I know that was going to be so!
    I've money saved so will be doing some, just got to think which ones!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    Sappy113 wrote:
    So... I'm thinking of doing Dublin, Belfast and London since I'd be over there anyway.

But I keep hearing about Wuhlheide and how great it is. Looking for some input. What's so great about it? It'd be either the GB triple or just Berlin, since we need to leave our daughter with the grandparents while we're gone. Not sure which way to go :P

Berlin's Wuhlheide is top class, a must-rock OPEN AIR AMPHITEATHER in the middle of a beautiful green park!
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • Claireack wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Great, I'm pleased about that, otherwise I might have had to get my elbows out. :D
    blur sold out in 20 mins for hyde park :shock:
  • Pegasus wrote:

Do you have 10c on speed-dial 1, Sandra? ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dottles wrote:

:lol::lol: How did I know that was going to be so!
    I've money saved so will be doing some, just got to think which ones!!
    all is becouse its enough for vacation,,i can take 3 weeks in summer..so..is exactly the time i need :mrgreen:
    money..my credit card will have to fight,hold the pressure!!!!!!!!!!