euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Right folks Im off, night night all xxx the kisses are for Dave ;)
  • philthehip wrote:

Night dude x x x
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    philthehip wrote:

Im looking for a shrubber

Yes, shrubberies are my trade - I am a shrubber. My name
    is Roger the Shrubber. I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies.
    :lol: Holy Grail... :lol:
    sorry I am tired - doh!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    philthehip wrote:

Night dude x x x
    :roll: :roll: :roll:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Night dude x x x

Jealous ;)
    dottles wrote:

Night dude x x x

Jealous ;)

of course :lol:;)
    night night folks, sweet dreams xx
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    philthehip wrote:

Night dude x x x
    pff..... :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Gooooooooood moooooorniiiiiiiiiing

:|
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Jennytree wrote:

It is a very good morning, nice long lie in (compared to a normal week day) and what should be an easy day at work today as there's not much work in at the moment, so little that I'm going to ask them for leave on Friday and Monday so I can go to another festival. Reckon they'll still tell me where to go but it's worth asking right?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Jennytree wrote:

HELLLOOOO.
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    satansbed wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

HELLLOOOO.
    :wave:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Hello peeps :wave:

I trust we're all well today?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • luanisluanis Posts: 159
    :wave:
    Pearl Jam:
    Restelo Stadium - May 23rd 2000 ; Pavilhao Atlantico - Sep 4th 2006 ; Passeio Maritimo Alges - Jun 8th 2007 ; Optimus Alive! - Jul 10th 2010 ; NOS Alive - Jul 14th 2018

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Sudoeste Festival, Zambujeira do Mar - Aug 3rd 2012 ; Super Bock Super Rock, Meco - Jul 18th 2014
    _____
    Next?
    philthehip wrote:

Night dude x x x
    pff..... :roll:

Dimi is jealous too!! :lol:
    Hello peeps :wave:

Ello goreous girlie, you a bit happier with the weddingy typey things today?
    :D
    Ian, it's always worth asking! The worst that can happen is that they say no, so then you'll have to call in sick :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    ilockyer wrote:

It is a very good morning, nice long lie in (compared to a normal week day) and what should be an easy day at work today as there's not much work in at the moment, so little that I'm going to ask them for leave on Friday and Monday so I can go to another festival. Reckon they'll still tell me where to go but it's worth asking right?

What did they say? Which festival?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Hello peeps :wave:

:wave: hola bonita!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Had another meeting with HR today, basically they've admitted being wrong, and gave me my letter of redundancy. So I have until the 15th September to get redeployed within the organisation, or they give me the cheque and send me on my way. I've a one to one meeting tomorrow to discuss redeployment opportunites...
    feeling :( but trying to stay :D for everyone else. But I know that I am good at my job otherwise the CEO wouldn't have fought a legal threat so he could keep me 12 months ago, plus I was one of 12 employees of the year in 2008/2009, out of 19 thousand employees that's not bad! People keep reminding me of these things...

Still no Arras or Werchter boots at home, just checked with Nan.
  • dottles wrote:
    Had another meeting with HR today, basically they've admitted being wrong, and gave me my letter of redundancy. So I have until the 15th September to get redeployed within the organisation, or they give me the cheque and send me on my way. I've a one to one meeting tomorrow to discuss redeployment opportunites...
    feeling :( but trying to stay :D for everyone else. But I know that I am good at my job otherwise the CEO wouldn't have fought a legal threat so he could keep me 12 months ago, plus I was one of 12 employees of the year in 2008/2009, out of 19 thousand employees that's not bad! People keep reminding me of these things...

Really sorry to hear that, I got made redundant in April and the best advice I can give is be as professional as you can, even when you don't feel like it. I went through the one to ones, three step consultation, then appeal process and I was complimented for my attitude, didn't help me keep my job, but it made me feel better that I showed that they were losing a professional person. I hope things work out for the best for you. :)
  • dottles wrote:

Still no Arras or Werchter boots at home, just checked with Nan.

You loosing your job has nothing to do with your ability to do said job, the whole process has been dumb from the start.

On a brighter note I got a letter today saying i've had a 2.5 % pay increase :D
    Doesn't mean much anymore :lol:

No new boots for today either...

You loosing your job has nothing to do with your ability to do said job, the whole process has been dumb from the start.

On a brighter note I got a letter today saying i've had a 2.5 % pay increase :D
    Doesn't mean much anymore :lol:

No new boots for today either...

When does it come into effect? If now, make the most of it before you become a student, stock up Sailor Jerry's whilst it's on special in Sainsbury's! :D

I have however decided what I am going to have for dinner tonight (bro has his mate staying tonight, so they are going to Maccie D's after cricket)...gnocchi with pesto it is for me tonight.
  • Last pay day. I got an extra £30.

This next pay day I loose 3 days pay because I was off sick :cry:
    I could really do with some dancing about to RATM again :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Last pay day. I got an extra £30.

Eh, eh, eh...because you were off sick, aww hunny! Do they not give uou sick pay then?
    I guess that's the one thing with the public sector, I can self certificate for a week, and then with a docs note would be paid for a year on full pay off sick...

Jenny, I could do with some mad dancingy meet upy thingy...can't say RATM as I wasn't there.
  • Jennytree wrote:
    I could really do with some dancing about to RATM again :D

With Pearl Jam only a couple of weeks after it was easy to forget what a great show that was.
  • dottles wrote:
    Last pay day. I got an extra £30.

Eh, eh, eh...because you were off sick, aww hunny! Do they not give uou sick pay then?
    I guess that's the one thing with the public sector, I can self certificate for a week, and then with a docs note would be paid for a year on full pay off sick...

Jenny, I could do with some mad dancingy meet upy thingy...can't say RATM as I wasn't there.

Not since we've been bought out. first 3 days unpaid.
    I'm heading to a gig later by a Swedish Doom Metal band by the name of Katatonia (with a K!)... it's just what I need right now :roll: :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    I'm heading to a gig later by a Swedish Doom Metal band by the name of Katatonia (with a K!)... it's just what I need right now :roll: :lol:

:lol: Cool. The scandanavians do it best. Let us know how it goes :D