euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Jennytree wrote:
    I'm heading to a gig later by a Swedish Doom Metal band by the name of Katatonia (with a K!)... it's just what I need right now :roll: :lol:

:lol: Cool. The scandanavians do it best. Let us know how it goes :D

I think i've seen them before :think:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Jennytree wrote:
    I'm heading to a gig later by a Swedish Doom Metal band by the name of Katatonia (with a K!)... it's just what I need right now :roll: :lol:

:lol: Cool. The scandanavians do it best. Let us know how it goes :D

I think i've seen them before :think:

Not that memorable then...
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ah no doubt it'll be good! I was mad into them years ago (I had just missed their support slot with Opeth the last time they played here), but I lost interest a while back. Figured I might as well go back and relive some good times!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Ah no doubt it'll be good! I was mad into them years ago (I had just missed their support slot with Opeth the last time they played here), but I lost interest a while back. Figured I might as well go back and relive some good times!

Ahhh t'is fun to do that. I watched Korn last year at Download for nostalgia... quite enjoyed myself in the end :D

Have a great gig :thumbup:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• PkePke Posts: 846
    evening all hope you all good fuck me you can all talk its moved on more than 100 pages since i was last here

made it back from sonisphere fuckin magic weekend if your a metal head defo worth going to

short rundown on weekend events

got there friday nearly had a heart attack with the 1/2 hour walk to the campsite from the carpark carrying all the gear but smugled plenty vodka in so all was good
    seen europe an alice cooper defo seen some one else but cant remeber who returned to tent drunk
    a infact it was gary numan who was suprisingly good

day 2 walked back to car for more drink wheels on holdal case colapsed pulling it back to campsite nearly had 2nd heart attack before susan rescued me and dragged holdall last 100yards to tent
    went into main stage was in pit at anthrax lost soles off of my boots during caught in a mosh
    susan an rowan met ramstein an got their tickets signed while i lay under tree in shade dying from exhaustion after being in pit
    then saw placebo always good motley crue vince neil is a fat bastrd and was on barrier for ramstein who were awsome continued drinking and went to see therapy in tent continued drinking more
    susan rowan an gary caried me back to tent continued drinkin more awsome day

day 3 woke up and had some beer for breakfast went into main stage an saw slayer in the pit which was fukin huge an very brutal lost my wallet in pit found again less £60 cash that was in it think some bastard pick pocketed me ( at least i got it back with all my cards so coulda been worse)
    susans turn to get steamin although i tried my best to keep up seen the cult who were great ian astbury is an even fatter bastered than vince neil then saw iggy an the stooges an the mighty maiden

also seen tim minchin in a tent somewhere fuck knowss when got back to tent drunk againand had some more beers

fuckin great weekend :lol::lol::lol:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Pke wrote:
    ian astbury is an even fatter bastered than vince neil

:lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like fun :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Pke wrote:
    evening all hope you all good fuck me you can all talk its moved on more than 100 pages since i was last here

made it back from sonisphere fuckin magic weekend if your a metal head defo worth going to

got there friday nearly had a heart attack with the 1/2 hour walk to the campsite from the carpark carrying all the gear but smugled plenty vodka in so all was good
    seen europe an alice cooper defo seen some one else but cant remeber who returned to tent drunk

day 2 walked back to car for more drink wheels on holdal case colapsed pulling it back to campsite nearly had 2nd heart attack before susan rescued me and dragged holdall last 100yards to tent
    went into main stage was in pit at anthrax lost soles off of my boots during caught in a mosh
    susan an rowan met ramstein an got their tickets signed while i lay under tree in shade dying from exhaustion after being in pit
    then saw placebo always good motley crue vince neil is a fat bastrd and was on barrier for ramstein who were awsome continued drinking and went to see therapy in tent continued drinking more

day 3 woke up and had some beer for breakfast went into main stage an saw slayer in the pit which was fukin huge an very brutal lost my wallet in pit found again less £60 cash that was in it think some bastard pick pocketed me ( at least i got it back with all my cards so coulda been worse)
    susans turn to get steamin although i tried my best to keep up seen the cult who were great ian astbury is an even fatter bastered than vince neil then saw iggy an the stooges an the mighty maiden

also seen tim minchin in a tent somewhere fuck knowss when got back to tent drunk againand had some more beers

nice how is Samantha and the kids?? :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Pke wrote:

Anthrax, Therapy? and Rammstein. Sounds good to me :D

There were some great bands there, wish I went now...
  • Pke wrote:

I've always wanted to see Rammstein even though i'm not a huge fan. Their shows are supposed to be immense :mrgreen:

• Pke wrote:

I've always wanted to see Rammstein even though i'm not a huge fan. Their shows are supposed to be immense :mrgreen:

Your not kidding. Seen them 3 times. Worth the admission price without a doubt even if your not a big fan of their music. Totally missed them this tour, never again :cry:
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Hello kids :mrgreen:
    So..... so i said "hello" yesterday and..... fell asleep on a couch... :lol: It was about 7pm and i was sleeping to 10.40 pm :) I woke up,THOUGHT IT"S FRIDAY (LOL),turned my morning alarm off,put my phone on silence,as i don't like when people wakes me up when i can sleep longer,and went to bed again :D After about five minutes i realised it's MONDAY! :lol::lol::lol: My God,i laughed at myself so much :lol: But,i went to bed again and i was sleeping to today's morning :shock: So i have no idea what was going on here.... had a look but it was to many pages to read :lol:
    So,how are u people? :)

Edit
    I'm going to my friend now,so if i will not reply soon don't think i'm sleeping again :lol: I'll reply later :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • eMJot wrote:
    So..... so i said "hello" yesterday and..... fell asleep on a couch... :lol: It was about 7pm and i was sleeping to 10.40 pm :) I woke up,THOUGHT IT"S FRIDAY (LOL) turned my alarm off,put my phone on silence,as i don't like when people wakes me up when i can sleep longer,and went to bed again :D After about five minutes i realised it's MONDAY! :lol::lol::lol: My God,i laughed at myself so much :lol: But,i went to bed again and i was sleeping to today's morning :shock: So i have no idea what was going on here.... had a look but it was to many pages to read :lol:

Had a 'blonde' moment eh?
    eMJot wrote:
    So..... so i said "hello" yesterday and..... fell asleep on a couch... :lol: It was about 7pm and i was sleeping to 10.40 pm :) I woke up,THOUGHT IT"S FRIDAY (LOL) turned my alarm off,put my phone on silence,as i don't like when people wakes me up when i can sleep longer,and went to bed again :D After about five minutes i realised it's MONDAY! :lol::lol::lol: My God,i laughed at myself so much :lol: But,i went to bed again and i was sleeping to today's morning :shock: So i have no idea what was going on here.... had a look but it was to many pages to read :lol:

Had a 'blonde' moment eh?
    LOL
    Plenty of them actually 8-)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    eMJot wrote:
    So..... so i said "hello" yesterday and..... fell asleep on a couch... :lol: It was about 7pm and i was sleeping to 10.40 pm :) I woke up,THOUGHT IT"S FRIDAY (LOL),turned my morning alarm off,put my phone on silence,as i don't like when people wakes me up when i can sleep longer,and went to bed again :D After about five minutes i realised it's MONDAY! :lol::lol::lol: My God,i laughed at myself so much :lol: But,i went to bed again and i was sleeping to today's morning :shock: So i have no idea what was going on here.... had a look but it was to many pages to read :lol:
    So,how are u people? :)

Edit
    I'm going to my friend now,so if i will not reply soon don't think i'm sleeping again :lol: I'll reply later :D
    we gonna miss u..

edit stay awake :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    we gonna miss u..

I'll try... :D
    I'll see u all later then :)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Pke wrote:

Love getting your texts throughout the weekend, they did make me laugh!! Sounds like a blast, so pleased you all had a good time. Hope Susan and the kiddly winks are recovering well...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    eMJot wrote:
    we gonna miss u..

I'll try... :D
    I'll see u all later then :)
    :)
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Pke wrote:

i take it you had a good weekend then.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

It is a very good morning, nice long lie in (compared to a normal week day) and what should be an easy day at work today as there's not much work in at the moment, so little that I'm going to ask them for leave on Friday and Monday so I can go to another festival. Reckon they'll still tell me where to go but it's worth asking right?

What did they say? Which festival?

They didn't say anything, the person I needed to see was in meetings all day, no use asking my manager, she's lovely but doesn't have the authority to over-rule the HR people.

Festival in question is the Wickham festival, folkie type thing, Levellers are headlining. Everyone else is going and it looks like I'm not now. So I will just have to have a spending spree on Amazon to cheer myself up!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Pke wrote:

I thought it was Sarah... :D
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    rafie wrote:
    u mean Stacie? :roll:
    rafie wrote:
    u mean Stacie? :roll:

i'm starting to forget who it is i'm married to now

susan sarah samntha stacie could be anyof them

susan says the next time we on tour she will be anything you want for a shower an towels ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Jennytree wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    ian astbury is an even fatter bastered than vince neil

:lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like fun :D

it was kool enjoy your headbanging the night ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    [

susan says the next time we on tour she will be anything you want for a shower an towels ;)
    ok tell Sophia ill help her with that,she can use my room anytime!!!
    Pke wrote:

i take it you had a good weekend then.

awright man hows it goin ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    [

ok tell Sophia ill help her with that,she can use my room anytime!!!

i let her know an she says thats a date then
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    I'm not sleeping! :lol::lol::lol:
    eMJot wrote:
    I'm not sleeping! :lol::lol::lol:

evning how are you tonight ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:

therapy were great played troublgum from start to finish awsome :)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:

i wasnt huge fan either but been listening a lot to new album
    saw them at bilbao an thought they were great
    but seing them again at weekend while drunk an at front took the songs to a new level
    one of the best live shows iv,e seen
    don't miss them if you ever get the chance ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17