euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Yeah, he sent me a text to say he'd done it :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    me too!!!!!!!so how is Samantha???Sarah?Susan?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    me too!!!!!!!so how is Samantha???Sarah?Susan?
    They are having a blast, they are seeing iron maiden later
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    mateymate wrote:
    Good evening :thumbup:

Everyone had a good weekend?
    hi paul!!!at work here!! :)

You like working weekends Dimitris?
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:
    mateymate wrote:
    Good evening :thumbup:

Everyone had a good weekend?
    hi paul!!!at work here!! :)

You like working weekends Dimitris?
    no buddy,is work..i work 5 days a week exept 4 days per month i work 27 hours shift..1 is weekend,one friday,2 working days...and august i have 8 cos i didnt do 25 days i was on tour,so all together..from all august the only free weekend is the next one,i work all the others.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Well my evening has consisted of watching Coach Carter, Sherlock on BBC 1 - loving that and now Red Dwarf.
    Brother has vanished to his room to play some football game...

Logged onto my work email, and had some lovely emails from people who've heard the news about my job. It's kinda nice if not self indulgent, that people are also shocked. Hoping HR come up with something tomorrow...
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Ah it's gonna be a bit tricky sleeping tonight, I hope all goes well tomorrow even if it is induction.
    Brisk. wrote:
    Ah it's gonna be a bit tricky sleeping tonight, I hope all goes well tomorrow even if it is induction.
    You'll be fine Ed, but I'll wish you luck anyway!! :D
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    You'll be fine Ed, but I'll wish you luck anyway!! :D

Aw thanks :D
    you in a special woman company...with alot of rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for be well Mr Brisk!!! :D
    Good morning freaks!!!
    you in a special woman company...with alot of rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for be well Mr Brisk!!! :D
    Good morning freaks!!!

ohh reaally D?

Last 2 nights I went to bed at 7am, then went to be at about 12 last night and didn't sleep till about 3am hah and I've been up since 6.30am. BASICALLY I got up today at the times i went to bed for 2 night running haha lol my pattern in fucked.
    Brisk. wrote:
    Good morning freaks!!!

ohh reaally D?

Last 2 nights I went to bed at 7am, then went to be at about 12 last night and didn't sleep till about 3am hah and I've been up since 6.30am. BASICALLY I got up today at the times i went to bed for 2 night running haha lol my pattern in fucked.
    why ?u sound like 60 years old..are u on crack? :lol:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Good morning freaks!!!

ohh reaally D?

why ?u sound like 60 years old..are u on crack? :lol:

Haha

Well I was talking to Ortega ;)
    Brisk. wrote:

Haha

Well I was talking to Ortega ;)
    Go Tiger.... ;)
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hey Dimi :D
    philthehip wrote:
    Hin brotha!!!how are u today?no work?
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    philthehip wrote:

I work a little from home today but I gotta do some shopping soon, What you upto?

I found thuis from Belfast. The wooly hair is me on the right abd then later you see Ian (ilockyer) right infront of the camera. He even looks around as if he knows hes being filmed
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I work a little from home today but I gotta do some shopping soon, What you upto?

I found thuis from Belfast. The wooly hair is me on the right abd then later you see Ian (ilockyer) right infront of the camera. He even looks around as if he knows hes being filmed
    cool,im at work,finnish tomorrow morning,so long day..what u find again?video?
    philthehip wrote:
    hahahahhahaha..this was before we got sex.right? :lol:
    I can't access You Tube at work...
    it's so odd to be in here, I can't start anything, and I can't end what I am doing as it needs to continue. No one seems to know what they want me to do...my position is redundant but they still need the stuff I am working on - how does that equate??
    Despite them starting the clock ticking as far as my notice period goes, they can't confirm the length of my notice period, or indeed send me the forms for the redeployment pool as the girl that does it is on leave. I feel like I am caught in some Little Britain sketch!
  • dottles wrote:
    it's so odd to be in here, I can't start anything, and I can't end what I am doing as it needs to continue. No one seems to know what they want me to do...my position is redundant but they still need the stuff I am working on - how does that equate??
    Despite them starting the clock ticking as far as my notice period goes, they can't confirm the length of my notice period, or indeed send me the forms for the redeployment pool as the girl that does it is on leave. I feel like I am caught in some Little Britain sketch!

Computer says no... *cough*

Now they've decided to make your role redundant, you need to go in and explain all of this to them, sweets. You need to make it clear that you need to start looking for another job asap and want to know how long your notice period is for when you get another job. They didn't dick about with you so don't dick about with them. It really sounds like it's a bit of a mess there :(

I went through the redundancy process every year for the past 3 and it's not pleasant. We all did however look at the direct.gov website and see what we're entitled to (redundancy pay wise), what they were and were not allowed to do and what they were legally required to give us (information, notice period, time looking for other jobs etc). As soon as my work got wind of it they were suddenly very cooperative...
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    dottles wrote:
    :(

Computer says no... *cough*

Now they've decided to make your role redundant, you need to go in and explain all of this to them, sweets. You need to make it clear that you need to start looking for another job asap and want to know how long your notice period is for when you get another job. They didn't dick about with you so don't dick about with them. It really sounds like it's a bit of a mess there :(

I went through the redundancy process every year for the past 3 and it's not pleasant. We all did however look at the direct.gov website and see what we're entitled to (redundancy pay wise), what they were and were not allowed to do and what they were legally required to give us (information, notice period, time looking for other jobs etc). As soon as my work got wind of it they were suddenly very cooperative...

3 times oh hunny, that's awful!!
    Had a meeting with them ,but I may as well have had a number printed on me. They asked me to confirm my own notice period by trying to find my old contract (which I will have to do this weekend coming), if not they will use a week per full year of employment. They couldn't tell me the jobs available on the redeployment list, they didn't have the redundancy letters ready, or the skills form to kickstart the redeployment process. The stuff about the redundancy package and time off etc is on the intranet, so we've looked at that.
    My friend who also didn't get her position has a degree in employment law, so she has placed a formal complaint about the fact it is a total mess. My line manager is on annual leave, her deputy is working from home as she's broken her arm and is being made redundant herself, so couldn't care less, the union reps have signed off the new structure and so they can't get involved...and the people in charge of the redesign and selection process are too busy to be contacted...
    Oh but they've advertised the new assistant head of services roles which are going to be available in the department, 3 at £72k per annum and 3 lead roles at £56k per annum.... makes me feel really good that the money they save from my salary will be paying for those management positions and not being put into providing front line services in times of a reducing budget....

sorry for the rant...

Anyone got the Arras or Werchter boots through yet, I guess it's a bit soon really. Hoping for nice things in the post as well as nasty ones!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Leanne - looks like you have some very good grounds for official complaint. THEY have to confirm notice period, severance pay, holidays left, etc. This letter should have been ready and handed to you when they told you. THEY should have a copy of your contract. Write a letter saying that following your notice of redundancy, you 'took advice' (no details - just get the facts from either the net, citizens advice or your friend who has the degree) and this is what you understand is the process. Do it.... Looks like this company wouldn't be bothered if anyone got shafted in the process. And it's amazing what the two words 'took advice' can do.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Dimi.... if you weren't an 'old', hairy bearded/unshaven guy, my daughter would be in love with you. Nothing personal, but this guy is her 'slobbering oggling'

http://www.sam-bond.com/#/gallery/4534019183
    redrock wrote:
    Dimi.... if you weren't an 'old', hairy bearded/unshaven guy, my daughter would be in love with you. Nothing personal, but this guy is her 'slobbering oggling'

:lol: your daughter will find her men..im oldie as you said..tell her to enjoy life and Barcelona.. :)
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    redrock wrote:

She looked a bit alarmed when you introduced me as that guy with the wig.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    Hinn wrote:
    redrock wrote:

She looked a bit alarmed when you introduced me as that guy with the wig.
    :lol:
  • Arras arrived today :D

Poland and Nijmegen should be tomorrow