euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    dottles wrote:
    Ello, how's you all doing? All good I hope.
    I'm in the office on my own again, so the Berlin boot is on the iPod dock. The cleaner just asked who I was listening to :lol: Looks like my Arras and Werchter boots have arrived, apparently I have two padded envelopes from the USA at home.
    I see three more Euro posters are available on Friday, still no Irish ones. Actually I am quite glad that they aren't available on Friday as I am going to see Kneehigh Theatre.
    I had another meeting with HR today which was positive, so that's progress I think. They've sent a list of redeployment vacancies I am eligible to apply for (pay protected) so I've to have a look at them.
    Back home tonight, the parentals return later from holiday, though Nan switched phone line suppliers whilst I was at theirs so here's hoping I can connect to the net when I get home!!!

Sian, did you get my email lovely? It was basically saying hurrah for the wedding venue! :D
    Gary, so what car did you purchase, something family orientated and practical?
    Paul, I am saying nothing about your posts to Dimi, but I might have to text Susan later :lol:
    :wave: to Dimi, Dave, Phil, Yvi (god damn I miss you all) and everyone else ...

Where's Marco?

I hope all goes well with redeployment. I was sorry to read about your situation. i have been to the picture framers today and chosen a frame and insert for my London poster. cant wait to get it hung.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    Ello, how's you all doing? All good I hope.
    I'm in the office on my own again, so the Berlin boot is on the iPod dock. The cleaner just asked who I was listening to :lol: Looks like my Arras and Werchter boots have arrived, apparently I have two padded envelopes from the USA at home.
    I see three more Euro posters are available on Friday, still no Irish ones. Actually I am quite glad that they aren't available on Friday as I am going to see Kneehigh Theatre.
    I had another meeting with HR today which was positive, so that's progress I think. They've sent a list of redeployment vacancies I am eligible to apply for (pay protected) so I've to have a look at them.
    Back home tonight, the parentals return later from holiday, though Nan switched phone line suppliers whilst I was at theirs so here's hoping I can connect to the net when I get home!!!

Sian, did you get my email lovely? It was basically saying hurrah for the wedding venue! :D
    Paul, I am saying nothing about your posts to Dimi, but I might have to text Susan later :lol:
    :wave: to Dimi, Dave, Phil, Yvi (god damn I miss you all) and everyone else ...

Where's Marco?
    ok leanne i love u but this u ask is not fair to us..who the fuck here can be sure,,where is Marco???? :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    chelsea48 wrote:

I hope all goes well with redeployment. I was sorry to read about your situation. i have been to the picture framers today and chosen a frame and insert for my London poster. cant wait to get it hung.
    Thanks matey, much appreciated!
    Ooooh, what frame etc did you choose?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    ok leanne i love u but this u ask is not fair to us..who the fuck here can be sure,,where is Marco???? :lol:

:lol::lol:
    I'm actually worried about him, not heard from him in ages!
    I shall send him a mail later I think.

Phil, you started your tour book yet?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Howdy Peeps,

It's Susan, Sarah, Sonya, Samantha, Senga, Sally or whoever else!! (Paul's long suffering mrs)

How uz all doing?? Been one mad summer! Seems ages since Dublin n uz were all keen as beanz - I was a tad overwhelmed by your collective enthusiasm! Was glad Lorna was there for the first few! But it was great to meet you all in all the various locations!

Some of my highlights:

Meeting you all - n getn reacquainted wae 'the big men' who looked after Rowan at Shepherd's Bush
    The crazy brothers (Gary & Paul) Dublin, Belfast, London and Berlin - cheers for jumpn about wae Rowan down the front
    Paul & the domino effect at Berlin - drinks n people toppled before the first song finished!
    The collapsed tent in Arras :lol::lol: soz boys & yvi
    Dancing at Werchter wae Dimi & Leanne - he does the Porch dance at weddings even when it's a different song, grannies and aunties go flying :lol:
    The offer of a shower n clean towels fae Dimi at BBK - had been in the dustbowl Slayer pit night before no more to say on that front!

Loads n loads more!
    S
    Howdy Peeps,

It's Susan, Sarah, Sonya, Samantha, Senga, Sally or whoever else!! (Paul's long suffering mrs)

How uz all doing?? Been one mad summer! Seems ages since Dublin n uz were all keen as beanz - I was a tad overwhelmed by your collective enthusiasm! Was glad Lorna was there for the first few! But it was great to meet you all in all the various locations!

Some of my highlights:

Meeting you all - n getn reacquainted wae 'the big men' who looked after Rowan at Shepherd's Bush
    The crazy brothers (Gary & Paul) Dublin, Belfast, London and Berlin - cheers for jumpn about wae Rowan down the front
    Paul & the domino effect at Berlin - drinks n people toppled before the first song finished!
    Dancing at Werchter wae Dimi & Leanne - he does the Porch dance at weddings even when it's a different song, grannies and aunties go flying :lol:
    The offer of a shower n clean towels fae Dimi at BBK - had been in the dustbowl Slayer pit night before no more to say on that front!

Loads n loads more!
    S
    Hello you!!
    Nice to see you here :D I can imagine our collective enthusiasm was scary, I found it scary :lol::lol:
    :D
    :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Eeek, the laptop I have my iTunes on has just thrown a complete hissy fit and I've had to uninstall office, which is fine, I only use it for music and use this one for the net and for office stuff....
    but completely forgot that outlook was part of it, and I did have stuff in there which isn't mega important and I may have a backup on my external hard drive but it's my orange broadband email account...any ideas??
    :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
    Howdy Peeps,

Some of my highlights:

Loads n loads more!
    S
    :shock: Sophia is that u????????O.M.G.!!!how are u girl???all ok?
    was a great plessure to meet u on this tour Stacie,and your lovely family ofcourse!!!
    shower +towels always there for u girl!!!have fun!!love u !! :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    quote]
    Hey there Leanne. We went to Inverness for shopping but left with a 3 year old Zafira from Arnold Clark but the funnier thing was the car originally came from a Vauxhaul dealership in Ayrshire, Scotland part of a chain that have garages in Cumnock, Ayr and Glasgow and are part owned by a family of maddies who we all got to know and love on a recent tour by a certain Seattle band. Oh and one of them sometimes wears a kilt and dances like an eejit!! :lol:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    dottles wrote:
    chelsea48 wrote:

Thanks matey, much appreciated!
    Ooooh, what frame etc did you choose?

two tone blue to match the poster with silver surround. it will go nice in the downstairs loo. with my paul weller signed jam poster.
    veddertown wrote:
    Hey there Leanne. We went to Inverness for shopping but left with a 3 year old Zafira from Arnold Clark but the funnier thing was the car originally came from a Vauxhaul dealership in Ayrshire, Scotland part of a chain that have garages in Cumnock, Ayr and Glasgow and are part owned by a family of maddies who we all got to know and love on a recent tour by a certain Seattle band. Oh and one of them sometimes wears a kilt and dances like an eejit!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: how mad is that!
    I saw a vauxhall the other day and it had scottish stickers on it and I wondered if it had connections to Paul :lol:
  • :shock: Sophia is that u????????O.M.G.!!!how are u girl???all ok?
    was a great plessure to meet u on this tour Stacie,and your lovely family ofcourse!!!
    shower +towels always there for u girl!!!have fun!!love u !! :)[/quote]

It is...it's really me... Sheila!! - I've managed to prise the laptop from his hands - he's sobbing in the corner at the mo but hey ho!! I'm doing well! Howz u? Have survived another weekend in a tent - it's the ray mears survival stuff that I had to learn to see me through the winter after last year's tour!

Paul was in fine form at Sonisphere - no so much wae the Porch dancing but rolling around unable to get up without assistance - it was like Salvador Dali's version of the Wizard of Oz wae Rowan & oor wee Gary linking arms with Paul to get him back to tent n policemen walking behind us laughing! Very surreal indeed!
  • veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    quote]

Can you pass the details of the saleman to Paul cos he might want to head hunt him- that some sale btw!! I'm liking the use of tracking devices and sending haggises out to hunt you down, the Highland way!! I've never went to Asda n came back with a car - I have however gone to Ikea and ended up in Skye as you do! I've been trying to persuade him to go to the BIG EVENT on the 14th but he's awfy worried about how much time he's had off :roll: he must be getn aul' :lol:
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Hello all :)
    Omg i was sleeping again :shock: And yes Dimi,i'm f*cking young (lol) but i need plenty of sleep :lol::lol::lol::lol: But it's strange ,those last days,i could sleep all the time :shock:
    Well anyway,i'm here :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    :

It is...it's really me... Sheila!! - I've managed to prise the laptop from his hands - he's sobbing in the corner at the mo but hey ho!! I'm doing well! Howz u? Have survived another weekend in a tent - it's the ray mears survival stuff that I had to learn to see me through the winter after last year's tour!

Paul was in fine form at Sonisphere - no so much wae the Porch dancing but rolling around unable to get up without assistance - it was like Salvador Dali's version of the Wizard of Oz wae Rowan & oor wee Gary linking arms with Paul to get him back to tent n policemen walking behind us laughing! Very surreal indeed!
    thats crazy Saron!!!!i m on the floor laughing!!!!!im ok!!alot of work,but after all this years learn to deal with it!!!and if he is planning again camping next tour,you will come with me. ;) .!!!
    eMJot wrote:
    Hello all :)
    Omg i was sleeping again :shock: And yes Dimi,i'm f*cking young (lol) but i need plenty of sleep :lol::lol::lol::lol: But it's strange ,those last days,i could sleep all the time :shock:
    Well anyway,i'm here :)
    :D and how are u?sorry u didnt win the lp.. :mrgreen:
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Why,don't be sorry,there was so many people in it,i wasn't expecting that i'm gonna win anyway :lol:
    I'm all right,bit "what is going on here..." :lol:
    No boots to listen on PJ radio? When will we hear sth? It will bring us to life! :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    eMJot wrote:
    Why,don't be sorry,there was so many people in it,i wasn't expecting that i'm gonna win anyway :lol:
    No boots to listen on PJ radio? When will we hear sth? It will bring us to life! :D
    yep.no boots on radio,but thats why we bought the ce for listen them for ever!!! :)
    Just added Arras and Werchter to my iTunes... that will keep me amused in the office tomorrow.
    dottles wrote:
    Just added Arras and Werchter to my iTunes... that will keep me amused in the office tomorrow.
    :) porch dance baby!!!
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    dottles wrote:

What was so special in that dance??

Hi all :!:
    See everyone had good week. I've finally found a job for august and will be able to buy more boots :D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    Paulina87 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

See everyone had good week. I've finally found a job for august and will be able to buy more boots :D
    ok how to describe it now..is a fuckin crazy dance Paul did in Werchter during porch...all stop and look at him..
    i m on the floor laughing when i remember it. :)
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Paulina87 wrote:

ok how to describe it now..is a fuckin crazy dance Paul did in Werchter during porch...all stop and look at him..
    i m on the floor laughing when i remember it. :)

Nice.
    Ok, I have to wake up early tomorrow so goodnight
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    eMJot wrote:
    yep.no boots on radio,but thats why we bought the ce for listen them for ever!!! :)

But the waiting for them to arrive is killing me......

BTW Dimi, I got my badges yesterday. Thanks again!!!!!!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    rafie wrote:
    eMJot wrote:

But the waiting for them to arrive is killing me......

BTW Dimi, I got my badges yesterday. Thanks again!!!!!!
    :)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning. Hope all is well in Euroland :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning. Hope all is well in Euroland :mrgreen:
    hello Rita..!!all good from South Europe..over. :)
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Anyone get their Bilbao boot yet? I need my fix! :-P
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Morning all :wave:

Leanne, I got your email this morning, will reply asap hunny x

Hope you're all well :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.