euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Claireack wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Once upon a time I could control myself - having a rather nice time singing along!
    hey..how cool is to have u here..any playboy news? :lol::lol: how you doing girl?all cool in uk?

Everything fine and dandy today D, wish the weather was better though. Unfortunately no further reports of PJ in Playboy, I may have to write to the club :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: i fuckin love your sence of humor!!!!!..hgere is 41 celcium today!!!!all was like chickens!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    I have to admit... the London Boot is really great :)
    said something very important.but its not the time now.. :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    wolkenlos wrote:
    it is Franzi..the funny is that noone was at the show thought will be so great,cos of the wind and the huge park
    btw,when u will make me look beautiful at the fotos?? :mrgreen:
    wolkenlos wrote:
    it is Franzi..the funny is that noone was at the show thought will be so great,cos of the wind and the huge park

It's the same with Belfast and the missing crowd noise... they mix the bootlegs like they want to and not how the crowd noise was in reality. :lol:

Haha dimi I didn't took pictures... just senseless stuff on the streets of Dublin ;)
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Nothingmaaaaaaan.......Nothingmaaaaaaaan........
    :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    wolkenlos wrote:
    wolkenlos wrote:

It's the same with Belfast and the missing crowd noise... they mix the bootlegs like they want to and not how the crowd noise was in reality. :lol:

Haha dimi I didn't took pictures... just senseless stuff on the streets of Dublin ;)
    i know.i ll use 2 in my video,i making..u especially really gonna surprise of this video 8-)
    I think i should be really interested in seeing this video...... just to see what will happen to me next year and prepare for that :lol::lol::lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    Of The Earth sounded much better in Dublin ;)
    wolkenlos wrote:
    Of The Earth sounded much better in Dublin ;)
    thats why is the dublin version the soundtrack of the video ;)
    thats why SOLAT is in my top 5 pj songs...cos is fuckin great!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140

But this year includes actual video footage Dimi?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    I thought it will be more hardcore you know..... 8-):lol::lol::lol: Don't know why,completely don't know why..... maybe because some guy said something about the or...... shhhhh..... i will not say it here :lol::lol::lol:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good evening everyone! Just enjoying a weekend off and also enjoying this extremely good show again on PJ radio. I'm so glad the boot sounds this good as it confirms my slightly hazy memory of the night wasn't all my imagination. Out of the shows I went to I certainly had the most fun at this one! Hope everyone is well and happy.. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    The Queen has to go to bed soon LOL
    REALLY."GO " was the surprise of the night.. :)
    eMJot wrote:
    The Queen has to go to bed soon LOL
    :lol:
    eMJot wrote:
    I thought it will be more hardcore you know..... 8-):lol::lol::lol: Don't know why,completely don't know why..... maybe because some guy said something about the or...... shhhhh..... i will not say it here :lol::lol::lol:
    :shh: the "guy" wasnt talking about that video... 8-)
    dottles wrote:

no will be like that..19 minutes total...,the other one ill upload it when you tube allowed to do it..the one in berlin,after the football
    eMJot wrote:
    :shh: the "guy" wasnt talking about that video... 8-)
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:

no will be like that..19 minutes total...,the other one ill upload it when you tube allowed to do it..the one in berlin,after the football

Ah, ok, cool :D
    I wonder what the You Tube issue is, it's odd it is being such a pain.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    btw all shows will be played tonight,london GDYNIA already.berlin-belfast-nijmegen-dublin next..with random order..not in the dates they played..
    here it comes..im dimitris from greece,,im fuckin happy.. :)
    berlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Berliiiiiiiiin!!!!!! Yeah! :D
    And Dimi...... nice to hear you 8-):D
    eMJot wrote:
    Berliiiiiiiiin!!!!!! Yeah! :D
    And Dimi...... nice to hear you 8-):D
    :)
    why go home..... :)
    ARE YOU HAPPY????????????????????????//
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ARE YOU FEELING SAFE??????
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    ...fade away....fade away....