euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    It's a wonderful evening to be with with FRIENDS...ED IN GERMAN :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    ...fade away....fade away....
    how great sound Leanne...what a night..and this bootleg proves it so much..miss tour miss u girl
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    the best version from alot of years...listen Mike solo..and how crystal the sound is..immortality...
    he is God!!!!!!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    dottles wrote:
    ...fade away....fade away....
    how great sound Leanne...what a night..and this bootleg proves it so much..miss tour miss u girl

Miss you too my lovely, and is was an amazing night. I wish I was back there.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Good evening ... Seriously I still don't understand why I chose to skip Berlin ... oh yeah, now I remember, I had to go working that week :x
    Spent the day practicing present tense on guitar, saw a free concert in town, had few pints with friends and now PJ radio. That's a nice saturday !
  • wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    While listening to In hiding I remembered this damn girl from the crew who stood on stage before the show started and held the setlist so that everybody in the crowd could read it. I hated her for that! I don't want to know the opener before the show starts and I want to be surprised when they play In Hiding .... but so I knew everything before they even started :cry:
    wolkenlos wrote:
    While listening to In hiding I remembered this damn girl from the crew who stood on stage before the show started and held the setlist so that everybody in the crowd could read it. I hated her for that! I don't want to know the opener before the show starts and I want to be surprised when they play In Hiding .... but so I knew everything before they even started :cry:
    the only reason i dont want to know the setlist is for to have the chance to die in a pj show,means i die happy..cos i m pretty sure that heart attact can come if Nothing as it Seens start to play or if they cover free bird
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Good evening ... Seriously I still don't understand why I chose to skip Berlin ... oh yeah, now I remember, I had to go working that week :x
    Spent the day practicing present tense on guitar, saw a free concert in town, had few pints with friends and now PJ radio. That's a nice saturday !
    told u months ago,is a huge mistake.nice to have u here :)
  • MargoMargo Posts: 256
    I already regretted not going to Berlin but now that I am hearing the show I don't think I will ever be able to forgive myself...
    Amsterdam 1996, Arnhem 2006, Nijmegen 2007, Dusseldorf 2007, Rotterdam 2009
    London 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Nijmegen 2010, Manchester I & II 2012, Amsterdam I 2012, Stockholm 2012, EV Amsterdam I 2012
    Margo wrote:
    I already regretted not going to Berlin but now that I am hearing the show I don't think I will ever be able to forgive myself...
    hugs and kisses....u never know what next will bring...and thanks for evering,your hospitality,in Nijmegen..and having my room at your house :) ...and next time ill not drink all the liquids of your fridge... :lol:
    edited July 2010
    the only reason i dont want to know the setlist is for to have the chance to die in a pj show,means i die happy..cos i m pretty sure that heart attact can come if Nothing as it Seens start to play or if they cover free bird

But you didn't died last year in Berlin :D
    I would die if they play Sleight Of Hand...or at least cry like a baby ;D
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    told u months ago,is a huge mistake.nice to have u here :)

I know, I know ... I followed the Berlin setlist thread on the forum and was shaking my head the whole time.
    Damned they played Light Years !!!
    I don't come here really often, it's true. :oops:
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Help.....help me people :)
    How can i find a user? i'm looking for irishgirl79. we've just found out each other on youtube and here somewhere but i can't find that topic.... :cry: We were standing next to each other in belfast... :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    Gonna see my friend always reminds me of you Dimi...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    eMJot wrote:
    How can i find a user? i'm looking for irishgirl79. we've just found out each other on youtube and here somewhere but i can't find that topic.... :cry: We were standing next to each other in belfast... :)
    memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=33586
    dottles wrote:
    :) ..is what pearl jam tour is all about....
    dottles wrote:
    it is indeed :D
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    eMJot wrote:
    Thanks Dimi!
    Again 8-)
    How did u do it? :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    eMJot wrote:
    eMJot wrote:
    Thanks Dimi!
    Again 8-)
    How did u do it? :D
    she is blonde..easy to see her.. :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    it is indeed :D
    :D this show is like a big poem......i love it,,every minute,every note,every word,every sound,all...
    its a new one,you heard it first.. :)
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    My baby has been very cranky last couple of hours (gas). Looks like he is calm now. Hoping he will stay asleep. I'm off to shower and should be back in time for Just breathe.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    2010 watch it go to fire !!! :mrgreen:
    in the back after ed said is time.is time,i listen my voice screamin with hinny..kick out the jams muttherfuckers!!!!!!!!before ed...in audiance boot is more clear :)
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Finally all is quiet here. Just in time for the second encore!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    They just had a report about the deaths at the Love Parade on the BBC, 17 people died.
    Looks like 1.4 million were trying to get into a venue that held 300,000, it happened in a tunnel on the way into the site.
    dottles wrote:
    They just had a report about the deaths at the Love Parade on the BBC, 17 people died.
    Looks like 1.4 million were trying to get into a venue that held 300,000, it happened in a tunnel on the way into the site.
    i just read 16...shit
    dottles wrote:

they reported that the police told the crowd that the venue was full and they should go back to the central station... maybe they were all trying to get one of the last spots or something like that? :|
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I was worried about you guys at all the festivals earlier this month. So sad how something like this can happen at a music festival. Glad to hear you all are safe and had a fun time during your journey.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925