euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Already ordered the cds of course :D

All 4 that I went to so far...

Going to watch Toy Story 3 next weekend I think. A lot of positive reviews on this and its supposed to be quite a tear jerker for adults too.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    order venice last night,i think my europe (dublin-london-gdynia) arrive,ill check when ill go home at night.i dont kjnow what time is the shows to night..
    yes ,music decided.... :)

Mine haven't arrived yet, only thing I got was my mobile bill covering 19th June to the 19th July - £129 :shock: :? :lol:

So, when is the premiere, and do I have to wear a posh dress?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Already ordered the cds of course :D

Going to watch Toy Story 3 next weekend I think. A lot of positive reviews on this and its supposed to be quite a tear jerker for adults too.

I wanna see Toy Story 3 as well... might be going to a party next Saturday night on my friends farm...hmmm...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • My bank hasn't charged me for withdrawing money abroad :?:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Already ordered the cds of course :D

i heard very good things about dicaprio new movie.
    btw check your facebook acount.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    order venice last night,i think my europe (dublin-london-gdynia) arrive,ill check when ill go home at night.i dont kjnow what time is the shows to night..
    yes ,music decided.... :)

Mine haven't arrived yet, only thing I got was my mobile bill covering 19th June to the 19th July - £129 :shock: :? :lol:

i pay yesterday the 217 euros....fuck them,worth every minute,text,call...pearl jam is priority
    and nest week ill try to upload it..so far youtube has issues..cant upload anything..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    My bank hasn't charged me for withdrawing money abroad :?:

lucky you!
    dottles wrote:

i pay yesterday the 217 euros....fuck them,worth every minute,text,call...pearl jam is priority
    and nest week ill try to upload it..so far youtube has issues..cant upload anything..

damn You Tube!! :lol::lol: OK I'll ut the posh dress back in the wardrobe!
  • i heard very good things about dicaprio new movie.
    btw check your facebook acount.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your a star :D
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

damn You Tube!! :lol::lol: OK I'll ut the posh dress back in the wardrobe!
    try please next time not to put your tounge in every foto i take u!!!!!!!
    nachos for lunch or nachos for dinner???

Did you get a fairy Dave?
    :lol::lol::lol: I noticed that, sorry! There are others where I a normal..well as normal as I get.
    Don't like photos of me you see....
    dottles wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: I noticed that, sorry! There are others where I a normal..well as normal as I get.
    u will love your tounge in this video...
    dottles wrote:
    u will love your tounge in this video...
    I was kinda hoping I'd escape the video....
    dottles wrote:
    hope is the only u can get...more than 10 times u are in.. ;)
    dottles wrote:
    hope is the only u can get...more than 10 times u are in.. ;)

Oh dear god...that's why you tube is stopping you from uploading it!
  • When do we get to see this video? :D
    When do we get to see this video? :D

Next week I think, Dimi is having problems uploading it I gather.
    You'll not have escaped it either you know!!
  • dottles wrote:

Yeah but it sounds like you will have it worse then me so :D
    dottles wrote:

:D
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:

:D

an there was i fucked off down the front and missed all the fun with the freaks :lol:
    cant wait to see this video :lol:

leanne i at work just now i check with susan if she got photos when i get home

havnt got round to posting the pj money yet but dont worry will do it soooooooooon
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    dottles wrote:

Yeah but it sounds like you will have it worse then me so :D

Thanks Dave :lol: there I was thinking you loved me, some friend you are :lol::lol::lol:
    Next time I need to avoid the camera!!
    Happy Saturday all.

Deciding whether I should wait for the CD or just download Berlin (I haven't heard it yet) :think:

Anybody got any plans for the weekend? If not go see Inception. It is very important that you do.

I've got about £2 to last me til wednesday so I ain't doing squat

man you need to start eating dust i here its very cheap

i quite fancy inception might try an go see it somtime

susan want to go to toy story 3 at the imax first though

one of the guys from my work went an seen it duiring week n said if was really good
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:

an there was i fucked off down the front and missed all the fun with the freaks :lol:

havnt got round to posting the pj money yet but dont worry will do it soooooooooon

Oh no Paul, it includes photos as well as video...a full montage so you'll be in there somewhere!!
    No problemos on the PJ money, whenever hunny, whenever, I'm grateful anyways :D
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

Oh no Paul, it includes photos as well as video...a full montage so you'll be in there somewhere!!
    No problemos on the PJ money, whenever hunny, whenever, I'm grateful anyways :D

post a link when its up an running and i watch :twisted:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Evening all :D
    What time are we starting the party tonight? Anybody knows?
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    eMJot wrote:
    Evening all :D
    What time are we starting the party tonight? Anybody knows?

gday i just leaving work an heading home

probably going out tonight but will probably check in at some point

;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Just got home from a whole day out. I understand that the euro show broadcast has not begun yet? Any news from Rob when it will happen? Hopefully soon.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    party party party!!!!! :)
    Dimi, qué hora es el partido?