euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Gdynia just started.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    Dimi, qué hora es el partido?
    no lo se..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    its what????????? its evolution baby!!!!!!!!!!!!...hi peeps!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    YEAH! Gdynia!!! :D
    Boot already downloaded but i love to hear it now again in PJ radio :)
    Hell yeah!!! :D

P.S. I just LOVE the way ED speaks polish... 8-):D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    eMJot wrote:

me too.i love his polish!!!!not my favorite for sex.. :roll: .
    u should know that stuff,for next tour... :mrgreen::lol::lol:
    Pat ,are u there??? :D
    Does it mean i'm safe then? :lol::lol::lol:

I'm getting to really really love this boot :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    eMJot wrote:

What did he say?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

eMJot wrote:
    Does it mean i'm safe then? :lol::lol::lol:

I'm getting to really really love this boot :)
    :lol::lol: .maybe,but to join must go to dottles sign u in and give u the sticker... 8-)
    and yes,this boot is great...i like the conection ed-fans..
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    sorry to interrupt this all time positive thing her!
    ....but there's a festival in Germany today, the Love Parade (maybe some of you heard of it before, it's well know all over the world) and the worst case ever just happend - again :cry::cry: Mass panic caused at least 10 dead people, several more in very serious condition and lots of injured people :cry::cry::cry:
    71step28 wrote:
    ....but there's a festival in Germany today, the Love Parade (maybe some of you heard of it before, it's well know all over the world) and the worst case ever just happend - again :cry::cry: Mass panic caused at least 10 dead people, several more in very serious condition and lots of injured people :cry::cry::cry:
    wtf????really,i have two friends went..ill try to call them.. :( :( and ofcourse i know it..i think is the biggest event in the world..
    edited July 2010
    rafie wrote:
    What did he say?
    He said that this is the first day of the festival and he thanked for the invitation. Also that his polish isn't really good so they will just play instead :D
    And a couple of times he said Hi and Thank You in polish :D

:lol::lol: .maybe,but to join must go to dottles sign u in and give u the sticker... 8-)
    What sticker :?: 8-)

71step28 wrote:
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    Post edited by emjot on
    eMJot wrote:
    What sticker :?: 8-)
    :
    the one to pass in 8-)
    71step28 wrote:
    I know it will maybe sound stupid now....because it's bad situation anyway.... but it's good that nothing like that happened during one of the tour festivals.... Ed would fall into pieces.... :cry::cry::cry:

Yvi,but what happened? Where was that panic from?
    Very very sad :cry::cry::cry:
    my friends are ok..uf..what happen Yvi,any infos?
    Does any one else think this was a really strange place in the set list for Just Breathe?

BERLIN – German police say that 10 people were killed and 15 others injured when mass panic broke out in a tunnel at the Love Parade.

Police said the deaths occurred Saturday in the city of Duisburg, where thousands had gathered for the annual techno music festival.

Police gave no other immediate details. But the Germany news agency DAPD reports the stampede broke out after authorities tried to stop thousands of people from entering the area where the parade is being held.

DAPD says the victims were crushed and that emergency workers had trouble getting through to them.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100724/ap_ ... ade_deaths
    rafie wrote:
    Does any one else think this was a really strange place in the set list for Just Breathe?
    yeah..i thought almost the same same..what time was the band on stage?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    It's awful Yvi,
    Here is a BBC report on it -
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-10751899
    Makes you think :cry::cry:

Marta, I had some vinyl stickers made for the Euro tour, designed by the same very talented fan who did the design for the tour badge. I still have some stickers left, if you want one, PM me your address.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Daughter into ABITW- i think it will be my favourite one on this boot... :D
    dottles wrote:
    Marta, I had some vinyl stickers made for the Euro tour, designed by the same very talented fan who did the design for the tour badge. I still have some stickers left, if you want one, PM me your address.
    Oh God,sure i want! :D I'm gonna send PM now :)
    eMJot wrote:
    I love the crowd chant in the middle of it. Sounds like the crowd had crazy energy.

eMJot wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    we have to rock 3 times together before u join the "game"!!sticker alone doesnt work.. :lol::lol:
    and pm your address to sent u the 2 europe badges as well :)
    rafie wrote:
    eMJot wrote:
    I love the crowd chant in the middle of it. Sounds like the crowd had crazy energy.
    remind me my first show,Athens,was the same tag..and the put in the whole venue this blue electric color!!
    edited July 2010
    I love arms aloft!
    eMJot wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    we have to rock 3 times together before u join the "game"!!sticker alone doesnt work.. :lol::lol:

Dimi, you still have badges left??? Any chance I could get one. I kept looking for you at Bilbao but had no idea at the time what you looked like :lol:

Great,that will give some time to prepare myself for the crazy ride,i think :D
    Will send a pm right now :)
    Thanks Dimi! :D
    rafie wrote:
    Dimi, you still have badges left??? Any chance I could get one. I kept looking for you at Bilbao but had no idea at the time what you looked like :lol:
    sent your address :)
    rafie wrote:
    I kept looking for you at Bilbao but had no idea at the time what you looked like :lol:
    That's a good one! :lol:
    What were you expecting rafie? That Dimi will have a t-shirt saying "It's me- DIMI" :?: :lol::lol::lol:
    eMJot wrote:
    rafie wrote:
    I kept looking for you at Bilbao but had no idea at the time what you looked like :lol:
    What were you expecting rafie? That Dimi will have a t-shirt saying "It's me- DIMI" :?: :lol::lol::lol:
    I kept looking for someone "that looked greek" wearing a Pearl Jam shirt :lol:

eMJot wrote:
    rafie wrote:
    was easy to find me...wearing this
    98001827.png
    31822146774101089011545.jpg