euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    dottles wrote:
    They just had a report about the deaths at the Love Parade on the BBC, 17 people died.
    Looks like 1.4 million were trying to get into a venue that held 300,000, it happened in a tunnel on the way into the site.
    :shock:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    wolkenlos wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    They just had a report about the deaths at the Love Parade on the BBC, 17 people died.
    Looks like 1.4 million were trying to get into a venue that held 300,000, it happened in a tunnel on the way into the site.

they reported that the police told the crowd that the venue was full and they should go back to the central station... maybe they were all trying to get one of the last spots or something like that? :|
    Yeah, it said that here, but that they were all sent back down the tunnel, where there were many more people still trying to get to the venue. It's just so sad.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    ....and here we go again...

tattooed everything...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    I was worried about you guys at all the festivals earlier this month. So sad how something like this can happen at a music festival. Glad to hear you all are safe and had a fun time during your journey.
    thanks Nathan..u always nice and care about people..be always well my friend..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    and the best song in the history of music,in a brilliant,amazing,emotional version,that is written in my mind for ever..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    again,i love this song more than my life....
    oh man...this bootleg is torturing me, but I can't stop listening.
    :cry:
    wolkenlos wrote:
    oh man...this bootleg is torturing me, but I can't stop listening.
    :cry:
    even the solo in berlin version,crying....fuck mike knows...hios favorite solo is in NAIS.. no need to say more..
    the clapping is my favorite part <3
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Here comes the pain again ... so true hearing these sad news.
    i remember my self claping and sing tururutu alone from the moment ed said can it be mine????
    turru tu tu turru tu.....
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

I can see Ed in my mind... he walked around the stage and looked totally stunned and grateful. :cry:
    38389142941935718821100.jpg

38389142941939052154100.jpg

38389142941942385487100.jpg
    and when he tells the crowd that they think about this everyday...and the way he says 'everyday' is just so sad...
    47530058588daafb953e.jpg

im so happy i was there..be part to organize it with good friends and even better happen when the fans and friends knew the time and how to honor our brothers..
    already 18 dead people ... 2 died at the hospital.
    This song is just so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come back,ill be here..ill be there..
    really
    when he made the setlist..and erase the once and footsteps..he knew...black knew will be like that,cos crowd is so great and loud...he knew we organize the lighters thing...and he put..black-comeback-ALIVE in the row...eddie mutthafuckiiin vedder...u da man!!!!!!!
    47530058588daafb953e.jpg

im so happy i was there..be part to organize it with good friends and even better happen when the fans and friends knew the time and how to honor our brothers..

Great photo Dimi
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    oh just notice..he tag hendrix in alive solo..let me remember the song..
    oh just notice..he tag hendrix in alive solo..let me remember the song..
    got it!!!!!!voodoo child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    belfast
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    BELFAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!!!!!!!

so that means i will go to bed late again..... 8-)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    eMJot wrote:

:lol::lol:
    I'm going to watch the Philly4 DVD now.. ;D Heard Belfast in the afternoon already... Maybe I come back for the gorgeous version of present tense :D
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    eMJot wrote:

:lol::lol:
    This is really stupid,isn't it? I can listen to the boot whenever i want but i will stay up late just to hear it in PJ radio again :lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    Still can't get over the Love Parade stuff, we had such an ace tour and all so safe and then this happens and the risks become real again.
    We are very lucky that bands, PJ and other really do care about the safety of fans.
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    Still can't get over the Love Parade stuff, we had such an ace tour and all so safe and then this happens and the risks become real again.
    We are very lucky that bands, PJ and other really do care about the safety of fans.

Yer its awful, my thoughts go out to everyone involved :(