euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    btw the badges and the shipping cost is for free,is against my pearl jam religion to take money from pj fans
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Dimi your t-shirt has an awful mistake on it!!! 8-):lol::lol::lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    btw the badges and the shipping cost is for free,is against my pearl jam religion to take money from pj fans
    :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    eMJot wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: i know..u should see the shirts i sent with the usa dates!!!
    u see this?
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=126886&hilit=+bitching&start=0
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    eMJot wrote:

:D hahaha :lol: I found 2
    how much i want those 3 in the end of a pj show
    Black, Alive, Rockin In The Free World !!!
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    wolkenlos wrote:
    eMJot wrote:

:D hahaha :lol: I found 2
    Why now you don't bitching!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin

Yes!! That's an amazing ending :)
    This was the show you missed, right?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

wolkenlos wrote:

Yes!! That's an amazing ending :)
    or Black, Alive, Fuckin up...even FREE BIRD... :mrgreen:
    tururutu tururu...
    tururutu tururu....tururutu tururu....
    tururutu tururu....tururutu tururu....tururutu tururu....

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
    btw,this is really a great bootleg,too bad was the one show of tour ,didnt go..and how ed said "drop away"..!!
    im so exciting for next week..cos i have alot of expectatrions of venice and lisbon..after berlin-belfast are them in my rank..and curius about belgium and arras..and how daniel sound in bilbao bootleg,, :lol::lol:
    edited July 2010
    It is a great bootleg indeed,unexpectable became one of my favourites :)
    Post edited by emjot on
    “We’re ten thousand points of lights " ;)
    btw,this is really a great bootleg,too bad was the one show of tour ,didnt go..and how ed said "drop away"..!!
    im so exciting for next week..cos i have alot of expectatrions of venice and lisbon..after berlin-belfast are them in my rank..and curius about belgium and arras..and how daniel sound in bilbao bootleg,, :lol::lol:
    I just remembered following the setlist thread for the Venice show. At one point I wondered if you were just making the setlist up to mess with us because it was so good :lol:
    As for the Bilbao bootleg, I really want to hear eddie talking about masturbating to mikes guitar again. That was awesome!

rafie wrote:
    I just remembered following the setlist thread for the Venice show. At one point I wondered if you were just making the setlist up to mess with us because it was so good :lol:
    As for the Bilbao bootleg, I really want to hear eddie talking about masturbating to mikes guitar again. That was awesome!
    hhahaha..mike this is the one u buy for your birthday???he bought this 76..for his birthday...
    Mike...no,its a 59 i bought,,,ed: oh..a 5999999...mmmm.wtf... :lol::lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    rafie wrote:
    eMJot wrote:
    rafie wrote:
    I kept looking for you at Bilbao but had no idea at the time what you looked like :lol:
    That's a good one! :lol:
    What were you expecting rafie? That Dimi will have a t-shirt saying "It's me- DIMI" :?: :lol::lol::lol:
    I kept looking for someone "that looked greek" wearing a Pearl Jam shirt :lol:

Wherever we were people kept coming up and asking if he was Dimitris and his phone was going non-stop :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Didn't rob say they would play all the europe shows? What happened??

rafie wrote:

Haha...yes that was great "Yvonne: Dimi wrote Breath! But I think he means Just Breathe!" :D And then everybody was going insane because they really played Breath... :lol:
    dottles wrote:

Wherever we were people kept coming up and asking if he was Dimitris and his phone was going non-stop :lol:
    :lol::lol: tururutu tururu drig drig..
    rafie wrote:
    hhahaha..mike this is the one u buy for your birthday???he bought this 76..for his birthday...
    Mike...no,its a 59 i bought,,,ed: oh..a 5999999...mmmm.wtf... :lol::lol:
    Ed thought it was a '59 but it was a '56!!!!!!

wolkenlos wrote:
    rafie wrote:

Haha...yes that was great "Yvonne: Dimi wrote Breath! But I think he means Just Breathe!" :D And then everybody was going insane because they really played Breath... :lol:
    no no..was claire...i text her breath...She ask,,,breath,or just breathe...
    i answer.....BREATH AND A FUCKIN SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    london boot is on.. :)
    I wonder if the shows will be split between today and tomorrow or .....? This is 12 hours of music! :shock:
    3 days x 4 hours.... (3 days x two shows)
    I don't think we wil be able to sit here and listen to the boots all night :shock:
    eMJot wrote:
    I wonder if the shows will be split between today and tomorrow or .....? This is 12 hours of music! :shock:
    3 days x 4 hours.... (3 days x two shows)
    I don't think we wil be able to sit here and listen to the boots all night :shock:
    thats why some of us called freaks..... :shock: :lol:
    But some of that freaks have to wake up tomorrow at 6:30 and go to work :shock:
    :cry::cry::cry:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Once upon a time I could control myself - having a rather nice time singing along!
    Claireack wrote:
    Once upon a time I could control myself - having a rather nice time singing along!
    hey..how cool is to have u here..any playboy news? :lol::lol: how you doing girl?all cool in uk?
    eMJot wrote:
    But some of that freaks have to wake up tomorrow at 6:30 and go to work :shock:
    :cry::cry::cry:
    6 here ,.i have a bus to catch at 7 :D :shock: :shock: :shock: shit.. :lol::lol:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Claireack wrote:
    hey..how cool is to have u here..any playboy news? :lol::lol: how you doing girl?all cool in uk?

Everything fine and dandy today D, wish the weather was better though. Unfortunately no further reports of PJ in Playboy, I may have to write to the club :lol: