euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Im sure it will be a little more but its not going to be in the silly price bracket. Even if it came in at £11000 thats under £700 each and that is not alot more than what we have paid for 5 dates if you tally up all the extra costs for taxis and trains with the cost of travel and accomodation. It would be such fun too, fridges on board with beer stocked to the hills, 24hour party bus :D

Woohoo! :D
    Ehm...does that include a driver? Someone sober? :twisted:

It includes 2 drivers but I can drive any class c vehicle and would be willing to share the driving, infact no what am i saying. stick with drivers so I can get pissed :lol:
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    philthehip wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Im sure it will be a little more but its not going to be in the silly price bracket. Even if it came in at £11000 thats under £700 each and that is not alot more than what we have paid for 5 dates if you tally up all the extra costs for taxis and trains with the cost of travel and accomodation. It would be such fun too, fridges on board with beer stocked to the hills, 24hour party bus :D

Woohoo! :D
    Ehm...does that include a driver? Someone sober? :twisted:

It includes 2 drivers but I can drive any class c vehicle and would be willing to share the driving, infact no what am i saying. stick with drivers so I can get pissed :lol:

:lol: :thumbup:
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    You really think you couldn´t live on a camper/bus for two weeks?

Not a hope - can barely share a room for the night... I need my sleep :?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    You really think you couldn´t live on a camper/bus for two weeks?

Not a hope - can barely share a room for the night... I need my sleep :?

That´s too bad, but I can see your point :)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Oh well, am off to bed, and hopefully back to work tomorrow too!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    philthehip wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    That is affordable indeed :)
    Man that would be great!!

Would be amazing but bit a logistical nightmare to arrange with 16 people.

I guess its all very far away at the min...

It was done for the tour in '06 ... admittedly the people that organised it said never again ... but :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    So much love for France in this thread :( ... I'm gonna hide my location.

Bastille Day today ... we may have to do a remake anytime soon ... my country is dying.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Evenin' all.... back home and wide awake...
    Glad to see all are catching up.

Eden was good, Martha Wainwright who I was looking forward to seeing did not go down well at all, looked like she was sucking on a lemon and was talking to the audience about how she was currently lactating...hmmm :? :? :? :?
    Everyone seemed to have a good time, Paolo was great, took a while to get going but was actually quite entertaining, but I think I've been spoilt by PJ and you guys as I kept thinking, I wish I was watching Pearl Jam and when people were dancing about I kept thinking, that's nothing, you should have seen us in London.

Had a text from my upset friend earlier on thanking me for helping her out today, daft mare, she's my friend, she can't get rid of me that easily...a bit like you guys :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Evenin' all.... back home and wide awake...
    Glad to see all are catching up.

Eden was good, Martha Wainwright who I was looking forward to seeing did not go down well at all, looked like she was sucking on a lemon and was talking to the audience about how she was currently lactating...hmmm :? :? :? :?
    Everyone seemed to have a good time, Paolo was great, took a while to get going but was actually quite entertaining, but I think I've been spoilt by PJ and you guys as I kept thinking, I wish I was watching Pearl Jam and when people were dancing about I kept thinking, that's nothing, you should have seen us in London.

Had a text from my upset friend earlier on thanking me for helping her out today, daft mare, she's my friend, she can't get rid of me that easily...a bit like you guys :D

Hey!
    Glad to hear you had an entertaining evening.....could have done without the lactating part though :?

And good! We need you here :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    MORNING ALL..HI MARCO!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Morning! I'm melting away... 36 degrees yesterday, 37 today and no relief in sight! Almost impossible to sleep...however, this is at least one reason why i don't mind sitting in our air-conditioned company...absolutely the only reason! I need another holiday...soon!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Morning! I'm melting away... 36 degrees yesterday, 37 today and no relief in sight! Almost impossible to sleep...however, this is at least one reason why i don't mind sitting in our air-conditioned company...absolutely the only reason! I need another holiday...soon!
    37 here..no air-contition...fuck me
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Chrisilein wrote:

exactly my situation! happy to be in the air-conditioned office...
    still hot in Prague. Had all the windows of the appartament opened last nite, lights down, Berlin 2010 boot on loud...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    alesek wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

still hot in Prague. Had all the windows of the appartament opened last nite, lights down, Berlin 2010 boot on loud...

I think you mean the audience recording, right! :?
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:

:lol:
    back at work, D?
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

:lol:
    back at work, D?
    yeah...shit.back..whaaaaaaa. 8-)
    same here! :evil:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I got fuckin' soaked walkin to work this morning... it's so fucking miserable!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    fuck work lets tour!!!where to go next time???shoot!!
    Chrisilein wrote:
    alesek wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

I think you mean the audience recording, right! :?

yup, audience rec. quite good quality tho! very surpriced. dublin one isnt that good....
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    we will have soon the original bootlegs :D:D:D
  • Chrisilein wrote:

At least your day started on a positive note... with an accidental phone call from Coventry :oops:

(I'm so sorry!)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    24 degrees here and varying between overcast/rain and sun/cloud - very odd.
    Not got the report written I needed to do, I eem to be easily distracted today.

Hmmm...

Oh yeah, got a friend who is fed up of me going on about PJ and has said, go on, give me a CD of them...what shall I give her??
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

Hmmm...

Oh yeah, got a friend who is fed up of me going on about PJ and has said, go on, give me a CD of them...what shall I give her??

Ten.

Unless you're doing a compilation?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    I thought of Ten or a bootleg, but I've no idea which one...
    I could do a compilation, I do have a playlist set up with stuff I am liking and I change it every few months...
    dottles wrote:

Ohhhh! Love this opportunity, always! Finally you got a chance to do your own setlist and spread the plague around!
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    dottles wrote:

Hmmm...

Ten.

Unless you're doing a compilation?

I do think a compliation is the best, it also depends what kind of music shes into, if shes into slower music id say no code or yield cause it also has some great rocking tunes too
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    ... or if they're into slower music ... go with the acoustic vibe of Benaroya ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?