euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles have you sent the sticker
    :lol::lol: no, not yet, but it will be in the post tomorrow, been a bit all over the place in the last week or so.
    But it shall be on it's way :D Did you have a design preference by the way?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    dottles wrote:
    :lol::lol: no, not yet, but it will be in the post tomorrow, been a bit all over the place in the last week or so.

im greedy i want them all.. :lol:
    dottles wrote:

im greedy i want them all.. :lol:

There's only two designs!! :lol::D well you'll have to see what's in the envelope when it arrives...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    im watching the video i shoot in berlin,the night before the show,in the bar after the football match....
    its amazing!!!lol

Oh dear!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    im Leanne,from corrrrrrwell Englandddddd
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • im watching the video i shoot in berlin,the night before the show,in the bar after the football match....
    its amazing!!!lol

The one where we all introduce ourselves?
    dottles wrote:
    im watching the video i shoot in berlin,the night before the show,in the bar after the football match....
    its amazing!!!lol

Oh dear!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh Dimi, :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: can I be cut from it?? :lol:
    its amazing!!!lol

yep!!! :D

hi,im quince jones from wales,and i dont like football!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:

NO WAY..... :lol::lol::lol:
  • im watching the video i shoot in berlin,the night before the show,in the bar after the football match....
    its amazing!!!lol

:lol: Can you post that vid on youtube or something?
    dottles wrote:

NO WAY..... :lol::lol::lol:

Meany! :lol:

ill do it all tomorrow :D and post it here as well
  • hi,im quince jones from wales,and i dont like football!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:thumbup:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
    u are all safe,,its so dark..only the voices u can listen.. :lol::lol:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    its amazing!!!lol

:lol::lol::lol:
    hola amigos!!!!! :)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ola Senior!

I have about €300 more in my account than I thought I did... fucking JOY! Means I have money for petrol and vodka for the next two weeks :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ola Senior!

I have about €300 more in my account than I thought I did... fucking JOY! Means I have money for petrol and vodka for the next two weeks :lol:
    are u coming to Greece for holidays?? :D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ola Senior!

Result! I wish I'd miscalculated my finances that well! Enjoy the vodka :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    I have just seen a tweet from the Hard Rock Calling website that says:

Calling all HRC fans. We can officially announce that highlights from all three days in the illustrious Hyde Park will be broadcast on both sides of the pond.

Check out the full UK and US TV schedules below.

USA
    Palladia HD
    Premiers on Sunday 5th September at 9pm

Vh1
    Premiers on Friday 10th September at 11pm

Vh1 Classic
    Friday 10th September at 9pm

UK
    Sky Arts

Saturday 7th August at 9pm
    Saturday 7th August at 3am
    Sunday 8th August at 12pm
    Sunday 8th August at 5pm

So if you can't catch any of those, don't forget to set the Sky+ !
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    afternoon all

hope you al having a good day

seen more rain in one day back home yesterday than i seen in the previous 3 weeks

anyway was going to try and post an account of the last 3 weeks but have decided it would be 2 hard an long to do

but i just want to say again to everyone i met you al know who you are an where we met what a fuckin great time it was
    from dublin to belfast , london , berlin , arras , werchter an bilbao
    thanks to all for a fuckin mental time

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

se yez all soon
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    edited July 2010
    Ok, in case it got lost in the last few pages...
    I am getting my act together and sending out the stickers to those who luckily for them managed to avoid me on tour :D:lol:

If you want one, please can you PM me your address, (in the UK or Internationally) - don't worry I am security cleared and data protection trained, no details will be kept!

..and anyone can have one, not just those who did multiple gigs (had that question!!)

Not got huge amounts of them left, but will send them out until they are gone. At the moment, I've no plans to pay for more to be printed as they were pretty expensive, but the option is there...

Cheers!

:mrgreen:
    Post edited by dottles on
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I don't have Sky Arts :( ... I also didn't manage to avoid dottles on tour :shock: :P :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    edited July 2010
    chime wrote:
    I don't have Sky Arts :(

I do! I will record it. Still need to figure out how to then record/transfer it to disk on my dvd recorder. I think it's only a question of cable but still looks complicated! I have TONS of live shows that I need to sort out!
    Post edited by redrock on
    chime wrote:
    I don't have Sky Arts :( ...

Nor do I... :cry:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ola Senior!

loving that miscalculation!!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    chime wrote:

I do... but am somewhat retarded when it comes to recording stuff off the TV... still using a video FFS! Should buy a DVD/Hard disc recorder really.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottles wrote:
    chime wrote:

I think I do.

Wouldn't be suprised if it ended up on youtube anyway.
    chime wrote:
    I don't have Sky Arts :( ... I also didn't manage to avoid dottles on tour :shock: :P :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: