euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060

Our cases are packed, Dave's just checked us in online and we're ready to go at 1pm on Monday afternoon :wtf:

you're packed but not travelling until Monday... you mean you have nearly two days to sit and think about what you've forgotten to pack...!!! :o :shock:

;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    chime wrote:
    Just listening to the It's OK tag from Dublin '06 ... we sang good :mrgreen:

i want an "it's OK" tag and Jeremy sometime in the 3 shows i'm seeing... am i being greedy ? :oops:
    of course, there's lots more i want as well...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • EdLawEdLaw Posts: 194
    Aah... just watched Touring Band... getting in the mood... only doing Belfast and London, but will be my first time travelling about to see them... I can't wait!
    And I planted my bolo knife in the neck of mad John Finn. I took his wretched life.
    Now I'm over near the bandstand, every hand moving on John Finn's wife...
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    Today it's the 10th anniversary of my first Pearl Jam gig: 20.06.2000 Verona Italy.

One of the best nights of my life. I was there with my then girlfriend and everything was perfect. The trip, the beautiful day, the q outside, the setlist, the love.

After that day I've seen Pearl Jam five times and I'll see them again three more times during the course of next week and the feelings are still the same. I just can't wait!

Thank you Pearl Jam.
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Just got back from the big metal festival - Sonisphere.

From some strange reasons there were Alice In CHains stuck between Megadeth and Slayer. Sadly gotta admit that AIC were really weak... didnt fit there at all... it just wasnt there... too big stage, daylight, metal fans all around...

Slayer ruled tho and Megadeth as well. Metallica is a one big joke tho. Parody. Like seeing Madonna show. At least the guys still can play but comparing with the other guys (Mustain and Mr. Lombardo from Slayer) it was really a big let down...

Bring on Pearl Jam! 2 days!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good morning all. Had a night in Glasgow, late getting in and very tired. Through to Edinburgh today to visit some family and back here to fly to Dublin tomorrow. This is going to be a great week. Take care guys! :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Ok peeps, I am off to the airport :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Scared bloody witless and have that wierd nervous excited sick butterfly feeling!
    See you on tour!!!!!
    (I'll be the one with stickers looking bewildered :lol: )
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Weather seems to look good the 1st 3 shows!
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Ony a few days left!! See you all at the london pre-party!!! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • tyrone06tyrone06 Posts: 3
    I'm going to the Dublin gig on Tuesday, the Belfast gig on Wednesday, and the Berlin gig the following week. A
    pj feast! Hoping to hear most of the catalogue for this tour over the three nights... the slow version of Lukin that they played last month in NYC is a great new addition. Ben Harper supporting guarantees that Daughter & Immortality wil be awesome.... bring it on..!!
  • Just wanted to wish all you Guys and Gals a great time on your travels.

Hopefully meet up with some of ya at HRC.

ENJOY!

I'm off to the beach :)
    shows: Shepherds Bush 110809
    Hyde Park 250610
    Bridge School Benefit 23/241010
    Manchester MEN 210612
    Amsterdam Ziggodome 270612
    Berlin '02' 040712
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    jrd wrote:

Our cases are packed, Dave's just checked us in online and we're ready to go at 1pm on Monday afternoon :wtf:

you're packed but not travelling until Monday... you mean you have nearly two days to sit and think about what you've forgotten to pack...!!! :o :shock:

;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Tis a lovely, lovely clear blue sky here in Dublin - it has brightened up for you lot, which is nice cos most of the time it looks miserable here but it's lovely when the sun shines :D

Off to have a family dinner this afternoon for Fathers Day, then back up for cocktails this evening 8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Hello!!
    And almost BYE again, i'm off to Dublin in about an hour :D:D to start my trip through Europe. The first 5 shows will be part of and reason for my sooo wanted/needed/awaited/excitedly prepared trip. It's not just a trip, it's a journey through this current state of my life and i expect a lot. But i know for sure my expectations will be topped more than i could ever imagine :D

See you guys soon, some of you VERY soon :wave:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hey There!!!Dimitris Londoner calling!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    71step28 wrote:
    Hello!!
    And almost BYE again, i'm off to Dublin in about an hour :D:D to start my trip through Europe. The first 5 shows will be part of and reason for my sooo wanted/needed/awaited/excitedly prepared trip. It's not just a trip, it's a journey through this current state of my life and i expect a lot. But i know for sure my expectations will be topped more than i could ever imagine :D

that was beautiful!!!!nice touring with u Yvi :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Jennytree wrote:
    Tis a lovely, lovely clear blue sky here in Dublin - it has brightened up for you lot, which is nice cos most of the time it looks miserable here but it's lovely when the sun shines :D

Off to have a family dinner this afternoon for Fathers Day, then back up for cocktails this evening 8-)
    :)
  • 71step28 wrote:
    Hello!!

Have a safe trip Yvi! See you tomorrow :) xx
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    I so can't be assed to pack and that fact its well hard I have too many t-shirst to choose from... :evil:
    Put them in a pile (randomly, no order), then take every other one until you have enough (no cheating!)
    redrock wrote:
    Put them in a pile (randomly, no order), then take every other one until you have enough (no cheating!)

Top idea!
  • Brisk. wrote:
    I so can't be assed to pack and that fact its well hard I have too many t-shirst to choose from... :evil:

I had this problem... so I just packed all of them :oops:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

Brisk. wrote:

:roll: :mrgreen:
    Brisk. wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Brisk. wrote:

Does the list allow for this??? :shock: ... Sian must NOT go off list :twisted: ;) .... you can tell us ... does the list allow Sian more clothes than Dave??? :P :lol: ... surely that is the advantage of being the list maker :mrgreen:

Sian I have started thinking about what to pack ... I now need to decide what to wear to fly home Thursday???

Once decided I may even start putting some stuff in a case 8-)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrock wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

:roll: :mrgreen:

Dave's had to pack some of my shoes cuz my bag weighed too heavy and the shoes weighed over a kilo :shh:

Brisk. wrote:

:lol:

Well It's only a 30 lr bag! So don't think I can get all mine in :(
    Dave's had to pack some of my shoes cuz my bag weighed too heavy and the shoes weighed over a kilo :shh:
    and i guess if there is no space left,he will wear your underwear?? :lol::lol:
  • Dave's had to pack some of my shoes cuz my bag weighed too heavy and the shoes weighed over a kilo :shh:
    and i guess if there is no space left,he will wear your underwear?? :lol::lol:

Ah no, that's all packed and in no danger of being worn by a man :lol: