euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    audiodave wrote:
    I'm now packed and ready to go. What have I forgotten...

Did Sian do your list? If yes, you have everything.... :mrgreen:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif

bring it on bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EURO FUCKIN TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    redrock wrote:
    audiodave wrote:

No she didn't. I don't have one. And after all the complaining I did about her lists I don't think she would do one :lol:
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Hail Hail to the lucky ones... :thumbup: :wave:
    I am mine!
    redrock wrote:
    audiodave wrote:

+1 :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    AELARA wrote:
    Hail Hail to the lucky ones... :thumbup: :wave:
    HI PATRIDA!!!THANKS!!
    audiodave wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    audiodave wrote:

No she didn't. I don't have one. And after all the complaining I did about her lists I don't think she would do one :lol:

Well... underwear, t-shirts, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, suncream, money, tickets (pj & travel), phone with everyone's number. There.... sorted.
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    redrock wrote:
    Well... underwear, t-shirts, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, suncream, money, tickets (pj & travel), phone with everyone's number. There.... sorted.

Thanks Rita :mrgreen:

Sian has all the phone numbers, not me. And I can't use soap, i'm a sensetive boy :lol: :roll:
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
    audiodave wrote:

Sian has all the phone numbers, not me.

Well, let's hope you don't lose her then! :lol:
    audiodave wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Thanks Rita :mrgreen:

Sian has all the phone numbers, not me. And I can't use soap, i'm a sensetive boy :lol: :roll:
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Oh my freakin god...what the feck am I doing?
    Tomorrow I go to Dublin, I already am a bag of nerves I feel like a teenager again :?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Still freaking me out that you'll all be just down the road from me, and that I don't have to get a plane anywhere yet :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    see u all tomorrow at Dublin!!!!!! :)
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Will you folks be giving us tour updates and funny stories along the way?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    see u all tomorrow at Dublin!!!!!! :)

See you tomorrow Dimi!!!!!!!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

Hopefully :lol::D:lol:
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    dottles wrote:

:D Thanks dottles!

Seriously though, everybody be safe and have an amazing time these next few weeks!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Very kind of you, thanks!!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • dottles wrote:

:D Thanks dottles!

Seriously though, everybody be safe and have an amazing time these next few weeks!

Thank you :thumbup:

Our cases are packed, Dave's just checked us in online and we're ready to go at 1pm on Monday afternoon :wtf:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Don't know if this story is really funny but every time I go anywhere I manage to fuck up part of my journey. We set off on tour today, stopped off at the in laws to print our boarding passes for our flights and discovered we (me) had booked the return from London else the same day as the gig. After much panicking easyjet are £140 up and we've lost another £100 between the cost of the original flight and a train we won't use. It's a textbook veddertown doh moment!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Just listening to the It's OK tag from Dublin '06 ... we sang good :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:

Yes we did :D

I was listening to that boot before as well.
    chime wrote:

Yes we did :D

I was listening to that boot before as well.

Me too :lol:
    Ok, packed :shock: :shock: :shock: About two kg over what I had hoped but still within weight limit...but dispose of some stuff in the morning...
  • dottles wrote:
    Ok, packed :shock: :shock: :shock: About two kg over what I had hoped but still within weight limit...but dispose of some stuff in the morning...

How much does it weigh?
    dottles wrote:

How much does it weigh?

16.5kg :shock:

I may jettison some lotions/potions in the morning....
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    chime wrote:

I remember that moment - I was so proud of the audience cos we all started singing it before Ed! 8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

How much does it weigh?

Thats not too bad. Our limit is 20kg.

As long as your not planning on buying loads of souveniers youll be right.
    dottles wrote:

Thats not too bad. Our limit is 20kg.

As long as your not planning on buying loads of souveniers youll be right.

My BMI Baby flight back from Manchester is 18kg but I figured I'd have used or binned a lot of the lotions/potions, handed out the stickers etc by then...
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    jrd wrote:
    OK, i've just about had enough now... it's been bugging me for days and i thought i'd manage to figure it out but i haven't...

...so i have to admit...

...i have NO IDEA what "OPA" means...!!! :oops: :oops: :roll:

can someone please enlighten me...? :ugeek:

Basically, myself, Dave and Leanne all sat watching Eurovision (we spoke to Leanne via facebook and text) and Greece's entry was called Opa, which, as Jenny pointed out, means 'cheers'. We adopted this and pestered Dimi with it and now it's kinda stuck! We express the word when we're happy or feeling quite excited.

Hope this helps :geek:

OK... that... 'helps'... :ugeek:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?