euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• My god the world cup has been shit so far.

No MSG 2 boot either :cry:

Going to be a vvveeeeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyy long week this week.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    My god the world cup has been shit so far.

I've told you, you can come do some of mine if your want!
    I'm still in the office but only for another ten minutes or so, got Newark on the iPod speakers here at the minute.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • My god the world cup has been shit so far.

Just gotta say I read this and it summed up the way i'm feeling. The last 2 days at work have been awful and Dublin is feeling really far off at the moment. Roll on Friday!! I was also hoping for some bootlegs in the post when I came home but not yet :(

Oh and yes the World cup has been awful so far I actually fell asleep during last night's game.
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260

quote]
    That's the truest thing anyone has said today! The horns are doing my head in too so I'm not watching it as much as I normally would. :(
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Not only are the horns annoying but they completley drown out any atmosphere from the crowd.
  • KarleyKarley Posts: 506
    can you believe this afternoons score? 0=0?!

(Germany game was awesome.) :mrgreen:
    <object height="305" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/1168750&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt; <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="305" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/1168750&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object> <span><a href=" favorite tracks!</a> by <a href="
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    veddertown wrote:

quote]
    That's the truest thing anyone has said today! The horns are doing my head in too so I'm not watching it as much as I normally would. :(
    i'm sure i read or heard something today, where bbc are trying to come up with a interactive thingy where you push the red button and get rid of noise.

hope they sort it out, because the few games i've seen so far, i've had to turn the volume down.

p.s did you get my mobile no.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Got MSG night 1 boot today :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:
    Good morning my little babooshkas! :D

How are we all feeling? Less than a week to go... excited much? :mrgreen:

I'm alright but gotta pack everything up as I'm moving back home in about 2 hours! So not got my excitement on quite yet! Gotta get all my euros tooo.

Guessing you just counting down the seconds now! 8-)

Not quite... I won't be doing that until I leave work at 3pm on Thursday! :D

When are you getting your Euros?

probably on thursday, it's gonna clean me out :( but fuck it you only live once!
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    I think I am the only person that is really enjoying the world cup, horns and all. :lol:

North Korea looking pretty impressive, especially on the counter, against Brazil. 0-0 at half time. :o
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    This day next week, around this time, ill be happier than Ive been all year. My boys will be back in town. Givin me wings. This day next week. Living for it :)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    eldarion75 wrote:
    This day next week, around this time, ill be happier than Ive been all year. My boys will be back in town. Givin me wings. This day next week. Living for it :)
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    ok, so not only am i pooed myself about seeing pearl jam...im so looking forward to seeing all you lot..

coming down night before..cant believe in 8 days and a bit im seeing you guys...i hope you have a cheap taste in beer and wine if not its goingto cost me shed loads.

gutted i can only do london...so ill talk to noone with all those wrist bands on showing off... :lol:
    ok, so not only am i pooed myself about seeing pearl jam...im so looking forward to seeing all you lot..

coming down night before..cant believe in 8 days and a bit im seeing you guys...i hope you have a cheap taste in beer and wine if not its goingto cost me shed loads.

gutted i can only do london...so ill talk to noone with all those wrist bands on showing off... :lol:

Let me know what sticker you want and I'll save you one....
    eldarion75 wrote:
    :D

Having a feckin rubbish week, so am clinging on to 4.30pm on Friday...swiftly followed by Sunday, Monday etc :D:D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    veddertown wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Good morning! :D It's a big day at work for me today. Should find out at 13:00 if it's going to be a successful year for my department or not. I must be spending too much time here because every time I blink I keep seeing smileys! :D

Hope it goes well! Oh, and cheers for the tip re Crackberry batteries, £4.80 absolute steal.

Last late shift for two weeks today :D Wonder why that might be?
    It went better than expected thanks! We've had a few problems which someone had to be held accountable for and it could have fallen on my head but the problems have been traced back to somewhere else so I'm quite happy. It will be a better year than I was expecting but I'll be glad of this 2 weeks away from it? I got 2 batteries for my samsung for a tenner and they don't hold a charge for the same time as the original but still are ok. :)

Glad all went OK, my late shift was terrible, every time I looked at the clock it seemed to have not moved, won't have to do another one now until the Monday after Arras, which still seems like ages away. Going to see one of my favourite comedians on the Sunday when I get back too, Arthur Smith, few beers to wind down post tour!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Evening guys. I'm not even in the tour mood at all, don't really know why. Just have this apartment paperwork to carry out and gotta get me euros etc. But more importantly my mum is very ill after her operation so yeah... It's good to read in this thread though :)

Bit behind on it but Brazil game was cool, love watching this team they are just so good on the ball, ROBINHO!! Maicon's goal was ace even though it may have been a fluke, I haven't seen too many replays to have a good guess.
    Hey everyone! I've had a really busy day today and it's worn me out so tonight I'm going to sit with my feet up, drink a few glasses of wine and watch PJ in Buenos Aires 05 and this time in 2 weeks I'll be watching them again but in the same room as them and with all you very fine people! Can't wait to see them and meet all of you. Good tidings all you tourhorny freakazoids!! VT :crazy: :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    veddertown wrote:
    Hey everyone! I've had a really busy day today and it's worn me out so tonight I'm going to sit with my feet up, drink a few glasses of wine and watch PJ in Buenos Aires 05 and this time in 2 weeks I'll be watching them again but in the same room as them and with all you very fine people! Can't wait to see them and meet all of you. Good tidings all you tourhorny freakazoids!! VT :crazy: :D

Ah what a top show! Wish I had some bloody wine!!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:

Let me know what sticker you want and I'll save you one....

Sticker?? What sticker?? Can I have one please.
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    evening it seems every one is having a hard week at work
    i been busy as fuck today an just sittin down with a beer but not long now

ed hope yer maw is ok an you not havin tto worry obout her to much

i finally got round to booking my return flights from berlin today had been hanging off for them to drop in price but didnt happen
    anayway thats everything booked an paid money on cards for hotels

goin to fancy hotel for my dads 65th birthday this weekend somwhere near Newcastle

then after that one last meeting on monday an then here we go feckin tourhorney freaks on tour :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:

i finally got round to booking my return flights from berlin today had been hanging off for them to drop in price but didnt happen

goin to fancy hotel for my dads 65th birthday this weekend somwhere near Newcastle

then after that one last meeting on monday an then here we go feckin tourhorney freaks on tour :D

Thanks man :)

Ouch that must have been expensive dude!

Is it a Hilton?
    veddertown wrote:
    my dream...pearl jam at Buenos Aires..Dimi in the venue....feel this passion..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2E3uZ-Qe4M
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Brisk. wrote:
    Pke wrote:

Is it a Hilton?

no its called matfen hall
    looks nice but sore on the pocket especially when i have to pay for 2 rooms cause the kids are 15 an 17 so count as adults
    anyway it my dads birthday so thats what counts
    my dad likes a game of golf so i will need to let him win on sunday since its fathers day and his birhtday :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Does anyone know if the tube strike is still on for Hyde Park, I only pop in this thread now and again so miss stuff. I'm sure I heard that it started on the night before (or did I imagine that?). Sure we'll be able to work out how to get there on the Friday, but not sure about the Thurs night for the pre-party. Any ideas?
  • strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    Pke wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Pke wrote:

Lovely place but very expensive! Bro hot married there many years ago - take a hip flask! ;)

A lovely place but very expensive! My bro got married there a long time ago! Hope you enjoy - just take a hip flask! ;)

Is it a Hilton?

no its called matfen hall
    looks nice but sore on the pocket especially when i have to pay for 2 rooms cause the kids are 15 an 17 so count as adults
    anyway it my dads birthday so thats what counts
    my dad likes a game of golf so i will need to let him win on sunday since its fathers day and his birhtday :D
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
    Claireack wrote:
    Does anyone know if the tube strike is still on for Hyde Park, I only pop in this thread now and again so miss stuff. I'm sure I heard that it started on the night before (or did I imagine that?). Sure we'll be able to work out how to get there on the Friday, but not sure about the Thurs night for the pre-party. Any ideas?
    someone needs to answer that...where is chime when u need her?? :roll:
    veddertown wrote:
    So I got lonely and came back........ :oops:

veddertown wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    So I got lonely and came back........ :oops:

Awww bless ya :D:D
    edited June 2010
    Brisk. wrote:
    Euh ehm, here to announce... Leanne's stickers!

eurosalamander.png

firesticker.png

Claire...these stickers....
    See page 762 of this thread for more info, basically a very short run of stickers as a thank you from me.
    Post edited by dottles on