euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Oh, and I lied...it was MSG night 2 I got yesterday...sorry I wasn't taking much notice when I got home from work...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Happy birthday m'dear, hope ye have an awesome day :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    Oh, and I lied...it was MSG night 2 I got yesterday...sorry I wasn't taking much notice when I got home from work...
    happy birthday again..arive all today!!!usa tour bootleg complete :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Happy birthday Leanne!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Get some rose down ya love ;):D

I too got an email about Nijmegen... not that I can read it mind... I even asked at work if anyone spoke Dutch :lol:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    180 people confirmed for the pre-party.

:shock:

PAAANIIIC!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    jrd wrote:

every post you make...

4 words into your reply and i had to smirk ;)

remember, smirking is bad for your health.

:roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Happy Birthday Leanne!!!! :mrgreen:
    I got your email but I'm at work and my phone won't open the pdf so I'll see it later. Something nyummy no doubt! :D
    Have a good day girl, see you in 5 days!! Yes, 5!!!!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Jennytree wrote:

PAAANIIIC!

Should be a low key affair. :lol::lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Brisk. wrote:
    Thanks guys!

Happy birthday (again) Leanne!! :P

Stone Temple Pilots tonight woooo, should get my euros too but will be on ration for the tour :lol::cry:

Alice In Chains tonight WOOOOOOO :)

Lucky buggers! :mrgreen:
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Alice In Chains tonight WOOOOOOO :)

Lucky you...Jerry's amazing!
    Hey for those taking the train to Wuhlheide in Berlin do you take the S3 train and get off at Wuhlheide?

Also, it looks like the S3 train starts at Ostbahnhof, so I'd have to transfer there?
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Hey for those taking the train to Wuhlheide in Berlin do you take the S3 train and get off at Wuhlheide?

Also, it looks like the S3 train starts at Ostbahnhof, so I'd have to transfer there?

Yes, and yes :D You then have to walk into the venue, or get the little train that's run by 8 year olds (at least that was the case last year!)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Yes, and yes :D You then have to walk into the venue, or get the little train that's run by 8 year olds (at least that was the case last year!)

Thanks..how far form the train station is the venue?

I looked at D's pictures...maybe I'll just walk the long road..
  • Jennytree wrote:

PAAANIIIC!

WOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH DADDYO! :shock: :o

Good work soldier 8-)

We'll be there earlier than we said now (I got confused with times :roll: ) should be getting to Dublin around 8pm so we'll be there after that :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Jennytree wrote:

PAAANIIIC!

Good work soldier 8-)

We'll be there earlier than we said now (I got confused with times :roll: ) should be getting to Dublin around 8pm so we'll be there after that :D

180?! :o
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

PAAANIIIC!

Good work soldier 8-)

Did you come to the Manchester meet-up last year?

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Jennytree wrote:

PAAANIIIC!
    there are 30-40 people i know,they will come but not confirm in your facebook event...will be more than 300 total :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Switzerland's kicking Spain's ass!! :D
    Can anyone point me to where the info on the London 'evening before' piss-up is?
    I've been very spoilt today, been given lots of lovely cards and pressies (including lots of cash to take away with me :D )
    :lol: Not a single Pearl Jam item though :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • redrock wrote:
    Can anyone point me to where the info on the London 'evening before' piss-up is?

You're not allowed to go :P ;)

redrock wrote:

You're not allowed to go :P ;)

Pfffftttt....!
    dottles wrote:

But you'll have the real thing in a few days!

Good work soldier 8-)

Did you come to the Manchester meet-up last year?[/quote][/quote]

Unfortunately not! i've only been in Berlin last year.... :(
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    redrock wrote:

first page!
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:

SQWEEEEE :D:mrgreen:
    Indeedy so :lol:
    To be fair none of my lot would know what on earth PJ related to buy me!
    The girlies in my office have pre-ordered me the new album by Seth Lakeman, and paid for my ticket to see him October...
  • Chrisilein wrote:

Good work soldier 8-)

Did you come to the Manchester meet-up last year?
    [/quote]

Unfortunately not! i've only been in Berlin last year.... :([/quote]

ahhhh right... we had a couple of hundred people last year and a tribute band... t'was epic so it was :D

(I think Dublin will be better ;) )

dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:

SQWEEEEE :D:mrgreen:
    Indeedy so :lol:
    To be fair none of my lot would know what on earth PJ related to buy me!
    The girlies in my office have pre-ordered me the new album by Seth Lakeman, and paid for my ticket to see him October...

That is so sweet of them!
    Yeah, they are an ace bunch, got my lunch paid for, an orchid plant, a foot treats set and some Body Shop stuff from others in the office too...
    I've yet to see my best mate, and she tends to go a bit mad on the pressie front, tho I have told her to restrain!
    dottles wrote:
    Yeah, they are an ace bunch, got my lunch paid for, an orchid plant, a foot treats set and some Body Shop stuff from others in the office too...
    I've yet to see my best mate, and she tends to go a bit mad on the pressie front, tho I have told her to restrain!

...i forgot to say: Happy Birthday Leanne!!!
    n11545068851935714547.jpg
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017