euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Brisk. wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Ahaa, yeah wait you haven't been to a show yet so you can't be getting fussy :lol:

I'll definately be the last one you hear compain about the setlist Ed, I know the majority of what I'm going hear over the 4 gigs and any rarities I get won't be any more a bonus than the album songs I hear as it's all going to be new to me. There are songs I'd like to hear more than others but I like 99% of PJ's music so I can't lose really. Fucking bring it on though! This next few days are going to drag... :(

Tell me that after the show ;)
    Eduardo knows... :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Right its been a long day sorting out my flat paperwork, moving everything back home and my mum is terribly ill and the night doctor just came and she has more meds and has tried going to bed so I'm gonna try get some kip in.

Buenas noches todos!
    Brisk. wrote:
    Right its been a long day sorting out my flat paperwork, moving everything back home and my mum is terribly ill and the night doctor just came and she has more meds and has tried going to bed so I'm gonna try get some kip in.

Buenas noches todos!
    buenas suenos Ed!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    edited June 2010
    yahoo1st.gif (I'm loving this smiley.... so appropriate!).

Ed - home you mum gets better quickly!

yahoo1st.gif
    Post edited by redrock on
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Morning all!

Tube strike is still on for London, however, the buses are really good. www.tfl.gov.uk has a journey planner, so you can work out basic routes where you need to go from/to, most buses now have both LED display and audio warning of what the next stop is so really hard to get off at the wrong place. A lot of central London which is where it sounds like most of you are staying is walkable anyway in the same time you'd take after you've waited around for transport.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    Morning all!

Tube strike is still on for London, .

Is it really? Haven't heard ANYTHING on the news about it, whether it's a possibility or going ahead.
    redrock wrote:
    yahoo1st.gif (I'm loving this smiley.... so appropriate!).

Ed - home you mum gets better quickly!

yahoo1st.gif
    morning Rita
    yahoo1st.gif
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Morning peeps!!!!!
    yahoo1st.gif
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Morning all :wave:

Ed - Best wishes to your Mum, hope she gets better soon :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Morning all :wave:

Ed - Best wishes to your Mum, hope she gets better soon :)

Morning lovely,
    Ed, sorry I must have missed the bit about your Mum, hope she feels better soon x

Gary...sent you an email, though you might like some of the recipes!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    hey leanne is it your birthday... happy birthday to you.

have a great day.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Good morning people, and happy birthday to Leanne. After no preparation I think I might check into my flights and print my train ticket for Ireland, as well as collect my train tickets for London today. I am not too worried about the strike as I am only there on the day of the gig and as long as I can get to Brixton I should be ok as I am staying with my sister and her other half is well versed in getting round the capital. It might even be called off yet, you never know..
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    ooOOoo a birthday! Happy Birthday Leanne! :mrgreen:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I got the mail about Nijmegen! I love that they've put on extra trains etc for the occasion, so efficient are the Dutch!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    what does 'bate' mean? :eh:

dunno, but JRD is a master at it.

every post you make has a smutty innuendo, Dunk, how do you manage to pull it off...? ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    I got the mail about Nijmegen! I love that they've put on extra trains etc for the occasion, so efficient are the Dutch!

anyone got anything for Dublin, Belfast or London yet...?
    want to make sure i haven't missed any emails... :oops:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrd wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Nothing here yet.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
    Jennytree wrote:
    what a stupid thing..i open it and try to read. :lol::lol::lol::lol: .lol
    opa!!!
    jrd wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Nothing here yet.
    come on guys..will be come ..this week.,,cos the shows are....... Next week.. :lol:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Thanks guys!

Happy birthday (again) Leanne!! :P

Stone Temple Pilots tonight woooo, should get my euros too but will be on ration for the tour :lol::cry:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Stone Temple Pilots tonight woooo, :
    :(
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

every post you make...

4 words into your reply and i had to smirk ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Brisk. wrote:
    Thanks guys!

Stone Temple Pilots tonight woooo, should get my euros too but will be on ration for the tour :lol::cry:

Nice one, been getting into them a lot recently, would have gone if I wasn't away doing something :roll: next week.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Does anyone know if the tube strike is still on for Hyde Park, I only pop in this thread now and again so miss stuff. I'm sure I heard that it started on the night before (or did I imagine that?). Sure we'll be able to work out how to get there on the Friday, but not sure about the Thurs night for the pre-party. Any ideas?
    someone needs to answer that...where is chime when u need her?? :roll:

Not heard it's been cancelled yet...
    Where are you coming from?

Herne Hill area. I'm not sure, but the closest station might be Brixton.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Euh ehm, here to announce... Leanne's stickers!

eurosalamander.png

firesticker.png

Claire...these stickers....
    See page 762 of this thread for more info, basically a very short run of stickers as a thank you from me.

They're fantastic!!!!
    Happy birthday Leanne!! Here too :)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    jrd wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

every post you make has a smutty innuendo, Dunk, how do you manage to pull it off...? ;)

innURendo... *giggles*
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Hello, yep tis indeedy my birthday, so thank you very much for the birthday wishes.
    I have been very lucky, lots of lovely cards and pressies.

(and I am loving the Carry On vibe in here today :D )
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Thanks guys!

Alice In Chains tonight WOOOOOOO :)
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene