Portugal 25/1
    Denmark 125/1
    North Korea 2000/1
    Ivory Coast 50/1
    Nigeria 125/1
    New Zealand 2000/1
    Serbia 60/1
    Australia 150/1
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • i'm tipsy :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • hi tipsy im kev.....saw your pic on facebook at the rage gig...looked fun

Hi kev... how did you see my pic on facebook?

are we friends? :think:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    i'm tipsy :mrgreen:

:lol::lol: We've swapped...me last Friday, you this week and in a week or so....both of us :D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

:lol::lol: We've swapped...me last Friday, you this week and in a week or so....both of us :D:D

heehee! :D we'll be nicely sozzled in a week or so, promise ;)

• I'm sober but i wish i had a drink now because that game was b o r i n g :evil:

Beer and England tomorrow :D
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:
    Betting on Paddy Power -
    Spain 4/1
    Chile 70/1
    Switzerland 200/1
    Brazil 9/2
    Mexico 80/1
    Greece 200/1
    Argentina 13/2
    Paraguay 80/1
    Slovakia 225/1
    England 15/2
    USA 80/1
    South Korea 250/1
    Holland 9/1
    Cameroon 100/1
    Japan 300/1
    Germany 14/1
    Ghana 100/1
    Slovenia 300/1
    Italy 16/1
    Uruguay 100/1
    Algeria 600/1
    France 20/1
    South Africa 125/1
    Honduras 1000/1
    Portugal 25/1
    Denmark 125/1
    North Korea 2000/1
    Ivory Coast 50/1
    Nigeria 125/1
    New Zealand 2000/1
    Serbia 60/1
    Australia 150/1

Thanks for that Leanne,
    joined the pool at work predicting Spain would win....Too bad there are several others who think so too...
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • I'm sober but i wish i had a drink now because that game was b o r i n g :evil:

I too will be drinking beer and watching England whoop the yank's asses :mrgreen:

dottles wrote:

heehee! :D we'll be nicely sozzled in a week or so, promise ;)

Sian, I'll hold you to that :D:lol:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Thanks for that Leanne,
    joined the pool at work predicting Spain would win....Too bad there are several others who think so too...

In the sweepstake at work I've got Cote d'Ivoire and Italy, in the one on here I've got England!

I too will be drinking beer and watching England whoop the yank's asses :mrgreen:

Damn right :D

My friend who was driving up to watch the match with us today was knocked off his bike on the motorway. He was thrown sideways over two lanes and his bike landed in a tree :shock:

He's OK. Police took him to a train station so he could still come and watch the match with us tomorrow :lol:

Still, pretty lucky :?

My friend who was driving up to watch the match with us today was knocked off his bike on the motorway. He was thrown sideways over two lanes and his bike landed in a tree :shock:

He's OK. Police took him to a train station so he could still come and watch the match with us tomorrow :lol:

Eek! :o Very lucky indeed :?

Glad he's ok though :thumbup:

We have a HUGE England flag hanging outside our house across the cul-de-sac, blowing in the wind... looks fuckin' badass :mrgreen:

I'm sober but i wish i had a drink now because that game was b o r i n g :evil:

Blinking 'eck!! Thats devotion to the cause :D
    I might miss the match tomorrow :oops: :oops: :oops: I've been asked to go out for dinner with my best mate and haven't seen her in a while...
    I'm sober but i wish i had a drink now because that game was b o r i n g :evil:

:shock:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Thanks for that Leanne,

In the sweepstake at work I've got Cote d'Ivoire and Italy, in the one on here I've got England!

:( on both :lol:;)
  • dottles wrote:
    I might miss the match tomorrow :oops: :oops: :oops: I've been asked to go out for dinner with my best mate and haven't seen her in a while...

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!
  • dottles wrote:

Not good enough... Tell your friend to meet you for a pub lunch/dinner... in a pub that has TVs ;)

dottles wrote:

You might be better of not seeing that match ;)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    hi tipsy im kev.....saw your pic on facebook at the rage gig...looked fun

He probably saw it on mine initially. :thumbup:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Thanks for that Leanne,

:( on both :lol:;)

Oi!!!

:lol:;)
    I am going to try and watch it... :D
    You think Pizza Express will have a tele??
  • theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    Claireack wrote:
    hi tipsy im kev.....saw your pic on facebook at the rage gig...looked fun

i snuck in though claire back passage
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

ill poke you ..
  • dottles wrote:

Pizza Express? Your a cheap night out aren't ya :lol:

Pub tea + wine + Football = :mrgreen:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Claireack wrote:

ill poke you ..

Thought I'd been sitting funny the last couple of days :think:
  • dottles wrote:

Bare that in mind young David... she's a cheap easy night...

Did I just say that? :shh:

;)

• Claireack wrote:

ill poke you ..

:wtf:

Feel free! If we're not friends already :think:

• dottles wrote:

;)

No more beer for you!

She might be cheap but i'm not ;)
    dottles wrote:

;)

:lol::lol::lol: You're forgetting my princess like tendancies!!
    Aahhh, the day includes 4 hours of shopping during which lots of money will be spent, followed by the cinema and then Pizza Express
  • dottles wrote:

;)

:lol::lol::lol: You're forgetting my princess like tendancies!!
    Aahhh, the day includes 4 hours of shopping during which lots of money will be spent, followed by the cinema and then Pizza Express

Princess Dottles! I shall remember that, your majesty ;)