euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Robert, your daughter is an absolute cutey, and rightly proud of her stickers :D

My mate Rich who is (meant to be) coming to London is going on about going cage diving with sharks...

I've been in the water with basking sharks, does that count?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    thanks everyone, for your kind comments about my daughter. you's sure know how to give a proud daddy an ego :lol::lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    Robert, your daughter is an absolute cutey, and rightly proud of her stickers :D

My mate Rich who is (meant to be) coming to London is going on about going cage diving with sharks...

We've had some pretty huge basking sharks at work in the past but since I got moved from the south side to the north we don't see very much besides porpoises and dolphins. Still pretty cool though! Used to see the occasional whale too, pilot, minke and killer. You can never see too much wildlife although I get sick of birds all day long..
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Yeah we get loads of basking sharks down here, along with pods of dolphins and purpoises... I've not seen whales though, I think that would be cool. Loads of jellyfish and stuff too...
    There is a dolphin who lives in the river near me, he chases the boats :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

We've had some pretty huge basking sharks at work in the past but since I got moved from the south side to the north we don't see very much besides porpoises and dolphins. Still pretty cool though! Used to see the occasional whale too, pilot, minke and killer. You can never see too much wildlife although I get sick of birds all day long..

begining to feel like a bit of a mission tonight, but can i ask gary. what job to you do?
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Evening all been busy at work so not been on much son had afte prom party last night with about 20of his freinds so no sleep for me last night
    leanne love the stickers an sorry to here about work
    ed glad the pressure is off an good luck with tomorrow
    see you all soooooooooooon
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    dottles wrote:
    Yeah we get loads of basking sharks down here, along with pods of dolphins and purpoises... I've not seen whales though, I think that would be cool. Loads of jellyfish and stuff too...
    I see birds and seals for every moment of the working day. We have resident seals which aren't good news for us. I'd love to come and see the wildlife down in the Cornwall/Devon regions. Poosibly will be visiting there next summer. :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Pke wrote:
    Evening all been busy at work so not been on much son had afte prom party last night with about 20of his freinds so no sleep for me last night
    leanne love the stickers an sorry to here about work
    ed glad the pressure is off an good luck with tomorrow
    see you all soooooooooooon

What do you for for a living man?
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I see birds and seals for every moment of the working day. We have resident seals which aren't good news for us. I'd love to come and see the wildlife down in the Cornwall/Devon regions. Poosibly will be visiting there next summer. :D

Well, if you do make sure to give me a shout, I know all the good pubs and restaurants, and make a good tour guide :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Well, if you do make sure to give me a shout, I know all the good pubs and restaurants, and make a good tour guide :lol::lol:
    There's no way I'm coming that far without visiting the Roddas empire. That's like a Willy Wonka golden ticket to me! :D

veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

There's no way I'm coming that far without visiting the Roddas empire. That's like a Willy Wonka golden ticket to me! :D

:lol::lol: I think you overestimate it, my Dad is a Rodda, but not in the creamery, same family originally... but defo can provide you with scones, jam and clotted cream, thunder and lightening, ice cream and clotted cream,...and home made pasties...
    Have you tried saffron cake?
    whats anyone watching, if anything, i'm watching wolf creek on film 4 +1 seen it before, good film.
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

begining to feel like a bit of a mission tonight, but can i ask gary. what job to you do?
    I'm a manager for a large fish farm company. We have sites all over Scotland, Norway, Canada and Chile. This is my Polish friend Marius with one of my 250000 babies!
    http://yfrog.com/mwmariusuglifukj

veddertown wrote:
    [
    I'm a manager for a large fish farm company. We have sites all over Scotland, Norway, Canada and Chile. This is my Polish friend Marius with one of my 250000 babies!

cool man, some of the guys i work with talk about fishing all the time, and fish farms, there are quite a few in this area, wonder if you manage any.
    veddertown wrote:
    [

cool man, some of the guys i work with talk about fishing all the time, and fish farms, there are quite a few in this area, wonder if you manage any.
    It's a really good job, pays well and I had the choice of being a shore based manager or going to sea every day so I chose to stay outdoors. Really cold in winter and summer is hardly long up here but I love it and I get to listen to my walkman all day!! :D Home early in winter and if it's really bad weather I stay home! I think most of our Scottish mainland sites are out west but we have fresh water hatcheries too. I'm going to post a ton of photos on that same link when I get my finger out..

Hi folks,
    I don't want to go over old ground, but just wanted to say thank you for all your very kind words and support last night. I do appreciate it.

(((((Group Hug)))))

9 days til I'm in Dublin :D

Leanne x
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    edited June 2010
    Public sector, students, sick, disabled, low earners, etc. - this government is shafting them all. Unnecessarily so as well if one is to heed the advice of international economists. Sure, some cuts, etc. are necessary but there is no call for such drastic measures. The government wants to cut benefits (ie get people back into work and stop being 'lazy') but they are cutting funds to 'projects' (not sure what word to use) which actually help get people into work and also creating a wave of unemployed with their actions. Are we being led straight into a recession? No jobs/insecure future, people don't spend money then it's tits up for the economy.

The well off, on the other hand, are doing nicely.
    Post edited by redrock on
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    9 fuckin days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!last day at work,,,im horrny horny,tour horny!!!he he
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Last day at work D? So.... what are you going to do for the next 8 days before the first gig???? Go nuts?
    redrock wrote:
    Last day at work D? So.... what are you going to do for the next 8 days before the first gig???? Go nuts?
    i take this week cos i CANT have my mind at work.and mistakes arent good in my work,people will be in danger
    so relax,beach,nefew, :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    so relax,beach,:)

mmmmmm relax. mmmmmmmmmmmmm beach....
    :mrgreen:
    Hmm.... sounds like a shit life to me D! ;)

veddertown wrote:
    redrock wrote:

im in South Europe..we go to the beach from May,all summer till september -October :roll:
    veddertown wrote:
    redrock wrote:

im in South Europe..we go to the beach from May,all summer till september -October :roll:

Just rub it in!

Though when I was a kid (and completely fearless), when we lived in north of France, we went to the beach (North sea, near Dunkirk) from easter time! And now, I need my sea water almost as warm as my bath water before I go in it!
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809

life is a bitch, huh? :)
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    alesek wrote:

its 36 celcium today!!!what to think? :mrgreen:
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    Anyone have a daypass for friday 25th of june in London for sale? Please contact me. thx
    I will swallow poison
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    alesek wrote:

or in D's case, life's a beach... :lol:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Public sector, students, sick, disabled, low earners, etc. - this government is shafting them all. Unnecessarily so as well if one is to heed the advice of international economists. Sure, some cuts, etc. are necessary but there is no call for such drastic measures. The government wants to cut benefits (ie get people back into work and stop being 'lazy') but they are cutting funds to 'projects' (not sure what word to use) which actually help get people into work and also creating a wave of unemployed with their actions. Are we being led straight into a recession? No jobs/insecure future, people don't spend money then it's tits up for the economy.

The well off, on the other hand, are doing nicely.

all very depressing, isn't it ? :(

sitting here in university just waiting for the cuts (and redundancies) to be announced...
    they should be fucking investing in education not cutting it to pay off the c*nting bankers!!! :x :x :x
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?