euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I had a proud parent moment today.
    today was sports day and my oldest daughter tyler, who's 5 and in P1, isn't the best runner in the world, but she won the egg and spoon race. :P
    just wanted to share that.

Congratulations to Tyler!!! :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:

In a :shock: hostel :shock: ...called Le Village... :? :?

jaja sorry I meant to say I forgot the name of it, don't see my confirmation emails.
    today was sports day and my oldest daughter tyler, who's 5 and in P1, isn't the best runner in the world, but she won the egg and spoon race. :P

Aww awesome, brings back memories, I was the undefeated bean bag champion.
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

jaja sorry I meant to say I forgot the name of it, don't see my confirmation emails.

Mine came a few days after booking the room I think.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Mine came a few days after booking the room I think.

Ummm I can't find their email on their site :S Need to ask for them for me to re send it! I'm sure I booked it!
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Brisk. wrote:

:lol:
    And fingers crossed for job results tomorrow :thumbup:
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

:lol:
    And fingers crossed for job results tomorrow :thumbup:

Thanks Wolfy, yeah would be ace. I looked at 3 flats today and really liked one inparticular (has 2 rooms which both have double beds in :shock: ) But yeah can't wait to move into a nice place or it's back to crappy student accomodation.
    Ed - <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bonjour@villagehostel.fr">bonjour@villagehostel.fr</a><!-- e -->
    dottles wrote:
    Ed - <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bonjour@villagehostel.fr">bonjour@villagehostel.fr</a><!-- e -->

Geeeenius! Thanks.
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    thanks guys, the proud little girl, even took her stickers off her top, and put them on her jammies to go to bed. ahhhh.

if i even knew how to put up a pic. i'd put one up of her, with her stickers, just for fun.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    thanks guys, the proud little girl, even took her stickers off her top, and put them on her jammies to go to bed. ahhhh.

if i even knew how to put up a pic. i'd put one up of her, with her stickers, just for fun.

It's very simple

Upload to www.imageshack.us > copy the link they give you > paste it in here > highlight the link > hit the Img button at the top of the posting box (editing options).
    Brisk. wrote:

I won a race at primary school wearing a papier mache big head which covered my entire body to my knees and had arm holes... I cheated and looked down at the white lines on the sports field whilst everyone else looked forward and couldn't see where they were going. :oops: :oops: :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

I won a race at primary school wearing a papier mache big head which covered my entire body to my knees and had arm holes... I cheated and looked down at the white lines on the sports field whilst everyone else looked forward and couldn't see where they were going. :oops: :oops: :lol:

:lol::lol:

What race was that called??!
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

:lol::lol: Oh, how I´d love to have seen that :mrgreen:
    and I got told off when I was 4 or 5 during a bunny hop race once for stopping to chat and then argue with the girl in the lane next to me ...
    Sports days were never proud days for my parents :lol::lol:

I was head librarian thoughin primary school and ran the school library at the age of 11, doing staffing rotas for students and teachers :lol::lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    and I got told off when I was 4 or 5 during a bunny hop race once for stopping to chat and then argue with the girl in the lane next to me ...

:lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:

I was head librarian thoughin primary school and ran the school library at the age of 11, doing staffing rotas for students and teachers :lol::lol::lol:

What was the argument about?
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

What was the argument about?

I've no idea!! I think about the race :lol:
    My Dad loves telling people that story :oops:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Evening folks,I'm just passing from forum to forum tonight. In the middle of downloading some boots and doing paperwork but your school sports stories are amusing. The big papier mache head race sounds different! Good to see Brisk in a chirpy mood now the pressure is off a little. Great getting exams out of the way so it's no longer in your hands and you can relax a bit. Oh cheers for posting about Inside Nature by the way Ed, it was immense! I'm a big shark lover. :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    okay here goes, i'll give it a try.

p6101067.jpg
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    veddertown wrote:
    Evening folks,I'm just passing from forum to forum tonight. In the middle of downloading some boots and doing paperwork but your school sports stories are amusing. The big papier mache head race sounds different! Good to see Brisk in a chirpy mood now the pressure is off a little. Great getting exams out of the way so it's no longer in your hands and you can relax a bit. Oh cheers for posting about Inside Nature by the way Ed, it was immense! I'm a big shark lover. :)

Cool man, what other forums?

Yeah amazing creatures but is a bit ironic watching one get desecrated.

Do I have you all on facebook if you even use it? :?

p6101067.jpg

GREAT SUCCESS!

Aww she's cute.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

p6101067.jpg

Cute (and proud!) lil' sweetie!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

p6101067.jpg
    your daughter?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Brisk. wrote:

p6101067.jpg

GREAT SUCCESS!

Aww she's cute.

thanks man

and here try this
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=762537365
    Works good man, added.

Think this is mine > http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... derBriscoe

For anyone else who hasn't got me.
    Brisk. wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Cool man, what other forums?

Yeah amazing creatures but is a bit ironic watching one get desecrated.

Do I have you all on facebook if you even use it? :?
    I've been on here, RATM, Soundgarden and Tom Waits. We had planned to go to S. Africa next year for my 40th so I could do the great white cage diving but we chose a baby instead! :D Glad to get all your business out of the way now Ed? How many PJ dates did you decide on in the end?

p6101067.jpg
    You're wee girl is gorgeous by the way Robert!! :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    veddertown wrote:
    I've been on here, RATM, Soundgarden and Tom Waits. We had planned to go to S. Africa next year for my 40th so I could do the great white cage diving but we chose a baby instead! :D Glad to get all your business out of the way now Ed? How many PJ dates did you decide on in the end?

Ah I was on the Soundgarden forum 24/7 when it came out but its just lame, usual lame ass spam silly threads like you get here every so often etc!

Ooo the baby is better right? ;)

Yeah it's good, just gotta play the waiting game.. it's a shit game really!

I'm doing, Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen, Berlin, Arras and Venice :) So badly wanted to do Bilbao and Lisbon but too expensive and it doesn't fit in with the whole uni side of things too so in heinsight guess it was good.
    Brisk. wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Ah I was on the Soundgarden forum 24/7 when it came out but its just lame, usual lame ass spam silly threads like you get here every so often etc!

I'm doing, Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen, Berlin, Arras and Venice :) So badly wanted to do Bilbao and Lisbon but too expensive and it doesn't fit in with the whole uni side of things too so in heinsight guess it was good.
    Oh I didn't know you were doing Venice? Nobody mentions Venice or Poland much on here? The Soundgarden site is a yawnfest indeed. I hadn't looked in a few weeks but not much going on. Tom Waits forum is really quiet but there's talk of a new album next year finally. I have to say a baby is better than a shark dive or I'd be maimed and that would be nastier than a shark bite! :lol:

veddertown wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Oh I didn't know you were doing Venice? Nobody mentions Venice or Poland much on here? The Soundgarden site is a yawnfest indeed. I hadn't looked in a few weeks but not much going on. Tom Waits forum is really quiet but there's talk of a new album next year finally. I have to say a baby is better than a shark dive or I'd be maimed and that would be nastier than a shark bite! :lol:

haha :P

I haven't listened to Tom Waits or Tom Petty for that matter.