euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Right, now RATM is over... This motherlover is onnnnnn baby!! 8-)

TWO WEEKS!!! :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Right, now RATM is over... This motherlover is onnnnnn baby!! 8-)

I've had a bit of a pants day today what with one thing and another, but TWO WEEKS!!!! makes me giddy with excitement!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Didn't feel great all day yesterday but RAGE were phenomenal. Really enjoyed Roots Manuva too.

Nice little warm up before the tour :D

Nice to put a few faces to some names as well.

Coolio matey!
    You're not doing Download as well are you?

No but i wish i was now.

Would love to see these guys in a arena again. I saw Audioslave at the MEN in 2005 and it blew me away. Never seen so many jaws on the floor after a gig before.

This Newark boot sounds really good.

Yeah I fancy this boot as well, think I will purchase.
    My mate was at the front for that Audioslave gig at the MEN, he said it was amazing. He's hopefully coming to Hyde Park for PJ, after seing them with me at the MEN last year, that's if he pulls his finger out and bloody arranges stuff :twisted: :twisted:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

I've had a bit of a pants day today what with one thing and another, but TWO WEEKS!!!! makes me giddy with excitement!!

Will soon be upon us. You have everything you need?

You booked your Manchester hotel yet?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    HEY !!LOOK AT YOU EUROPE!!!!YOU ARE ALL STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dave grolschdave grolsch Posts: 730
    dottles wrote:

i,ve had better days too,the guy i,m doing work for had a whinge because i,m taking half a day on friday for ac/dc
    fuck him i dont live to work :evil:
    dottles wrote:

Will soon be upon us. You have everything you need?

You booked your Manchester hotel yet?

I've lost track of what I need mate, if I am honest. I think I've got everything covered as far as hotels, travel and tickets are concerned.
    I'm going shopping on Saturday to get some stuff, it's my last real opportunity as the following Saturday I'm getting my hair cut and going to an all day family BBQ.
    Going to have to speak nicely to my Dad about letting me use his printer as there is no way I am going to get away with doing it all at work.
    I'm going to ring the hotel and book it through them, that way I can pay when I leave rather than up front and it will come out of next months pay packet :lol:
    dottles wrote:

i,ve had better days too,the guy i,m doing work for had a whinge because i,m taking half a day on friday for ac/dc
    fuck him i dont live to work :evil:

Feck half a day and he's complaining!! He needs to sort his head out!
    I've had a headache all day as they're gluing down carpet tiles in the office, and as it was hammering with rain, we couldn't open the windows. My boss went into free fall when she realised that I've only got about 9 days in the office left, and said she hoped I have a marvellous time, but she wished she'd not authorised three weeks in one go...and generally just had pants stuff like corrupting excel spreadsheets :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    To be fair, I did have a nice lunch with an old friend, and book tickets for Seth Lakeman and the Levellers, but the over riding feeling is 'meh!'
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    2nd interview done.

Most of my future life is decided tomorrow eeek.
  • Brisk. wrote:
    2nd interview done.

How did it go?
    Brisk. wrote:
    2nd interview done.

Eeek indeed, how did it go?
    Well I hope! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

How did it go?
    dottles wrote:

Eeek indeed, how did it go?
    Well I hope! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I think it went pretty well thanks :)

I just had a chat with 2 other people in the department I would be working with and they are managers etc so we just talked about working there and stuff and some usual interview questions. Started out as 28, went down to 8 so now its come between 3 of us ahh. The dude before me is such a retard so I don't know how he has got this far.

I want my money back, they didn't play a long enough set! 8-)
    great news coming for this Euro tour..he he....you gonna fuckin love it..... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    great news coming for this Euro tour..he he....you gonna fuckin love it..... 8-)

Dimi, I often wonder what you're up to when you say stuff like that, but it does make me smile!
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    :clap: :thumbup: :D
  • great news coming for this Euro tour..he he....you gonna fuckin love it..... 8-)

Last time you said something like this we got PJ Radio :D

Last time you said something like this we got PJ Radio :D

:lol::lol::lol: I was thinking that!
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084

Dont do this to us D :lol:
    at dublin pre-party we gonna drink alot,we gonna have fun,and all of you gonna be so happy!!!!
    and you all gonna love it...trust me.. ;)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Brisk. wrote:

Damn straight, especially with those freeloaders jumping the fence!!!

When we are in the queue to get tickets someone went over the fence right beside the ticket office... was removed very quickly. Wrong place, much like those that scaled the superfence at Glasto only to get a kicking in the security compound!

That intro was class though, as was the whole set, yeah, they cut a couple of songs from the set but it was still awesome. Still knackered now, though not helped by having a tidy up here!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Love Sian's pictures from RATM on facebook, you all look like you're having a great time :D
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    at dublin pre-party we gonna drink alot,we gonna have fun,and all of you gonna be so happy!!!!

won't be there, :( but i'm sure you guys will have a great time.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08

We do trust you Dimi...but it does make us ponder!
    ilockyer wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Damn straight, especially with those freeloaders jumping the fence!!!

When we are in the queue to get tickets someone went over the fence right beside the ticket office... was removed very quickly. Wrong place, much like those that scaled the superfence at Glasto only to get a kicking in the security compound!

That intro was class though, as was the whole set, yeah, they cut a couple of songs from the set but it was still awesome. Still knackered now, though not helped by having a tidy up here!

Never heard of this!

Well I wish they didn't do the whole cheque thing, could played 2/3 songs!
    dottles wrote:

We do trust you Dimi...but it does make us ponder!
    8-)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Brisk. wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Never heard of this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSC2m9u5ZJg Much tamer than the Glasto fence jumping used to be!

And for those who weren't there - Killing In The Name http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNjR4KLdcu0

Setlist for Rock Im Park has 3 other songs not played in London - http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/rage-against-the-machine/2010/rock-im-park-nuremberg-germany-1bd4359c.html
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Never heard of this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSC2m9u5ZJg Much tamer than the Glasto fence jumping used to be!

And for those who weren't there - Killing In The Name http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNjR4KLdcu0

Setlist for Rock Im Park has 3 other songs not played in London - http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/rage-against-the-machine/2010/rock-im-park-nuremberg-germany-1bd4359c.html

Jesus christ!

Yeah i'm suprised they didn't play Wake Up too.

I was well shocked, before the cheque bit I was thinking is that it?!