euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Live stream (right now) of the Them Crooked Vultures set at Rock am Ring if anyone fancies -
    http://livestream.mtv.de/rar_alternastage/
    :D

Werchter is going to be amazing I predict :D
    all say its the best organize festival in europe,maybe in the world..and pj in..so whats better?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    I love my bed. Aching and dog tired after an amazing day. Thanks to the wonderful 10c picnic crew. Rage were awesome. Night night tour horneys :-)
    Morning all :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dave grolschdave grolsch Posts: 730
    veddertown wrote:
    This looks a bit on the unsafe/irresponsible side :(
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSC2m9u5ZJg
    Thats how serious accidents happen,it would be funny if they catch a load of them from you tube clips
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning all :)

RATM were amazing ... you needn't have worried about us ... the fence jumpers caused no trouble once in ... and we were amused by the people moshing in trees :?

Was a great day ... and nice to see a few people from here
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?

• Werchter is going to be amazing I predict :D
    all say its the best organize festival in europe,maybe in the world..and pj in..so whats better?[/quote]

I was there in 2007. Bands were Kings of Leon, Arctic monkeys, Queens of the Stone Age and Pearl Jam...
    Greatest festival I've ever been to. Sound was very good, organization is top.
    So, enjoy... 8-)
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
  • AndiMAndiM Posts: 102
    veddertown wrote:
    This looks a bit on the unsafe/irresponsible side :(
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSC2m9u5ZJg
    Thats how serious accidents happen,it would be funny if they catch a load of them from you tube clips

Particularly the "I WAS AMONG THEM!" people :mrgreen:.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good morning! 2 weeks today I'll have just arrived Dublin with the missus looking lost and confused. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    chime wrote:
    Morning all :)

RATM were amazing ... you needn't have worried about us ... the fence jumpers caused no trouble once in ... and we were amused by the people moshing in trees :?

Was a great day ... and nice to see a few people from here

:mrgreen: Lovely to see old and new faces. Timmy...... seeing close ups of him on the big screen playing his bass.... yummy.
  • ChazzChazz Posts: 1,135
    Could someone post details of any pre-show meet ups planned for Dublin & Belfast? I notice there's a facebook link for Dublin on page 1, but I don't have a FB account...............any info would be great :) thanks
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    edited June 2010
    Hiya,
    The facebook link for Dublin is a public link as far as I know, you don't need an account to view it. I can't check as I can't access social networking sites from the office.
    If you do a search for sub lounge or pre-party in this thread it's been posted as well...I'll try to find the links.

Here you are -
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=121130&p=3030549&hilit=dublin#p3030549
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    philthehip wrote:
    I love my bed. Aching and dog tired after an amazing day. Thanks to the wonderful 10c picnic crew. Rage were awesome. Night night tour horneys :-)

Glad to hear all went well mate, bet you guys are all knackered!
    I wish I had gone now...regret is a terrible thing :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Rage were brilliant. So many highlights, best for me though was Bombtrack and Township Rebellion. Killing In The Name rocked hard though. Just a shame they didn't have the volume at that level for the whole show, it was a touch quiet at times! Train home was full of Rage fans returning to the west country.

Next up for me now is a small folk festival in Leicester and then I'm going to Ireland for some reason I can't quite work out! :D So glad I booked today off though!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    My regret has been releived slightly by knowing that two weeks today I'll be in Ireland, we must be going to the same thing. I wonder if others are too :D

Plus I booked Levellers and Seth Lakeman tickets this morning.
    Off for lunch with my friend in a minute, don't get to see him very often, he's a Peace Ambassador in Colombia and not been home for 18 months.
    dottles wrote:
    Hiya,
    The facebook link for Dublin is a public link as far as I know, you don't need an account to view it. I can't check as I can't access social networking sites from the office.
    If you do a search for sub lounge or pre-party in this thread it's been posted as well...I'll try to find the links.

Here you are -
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=121130&p=3030549&hilit=dublin#p3030549

Thanks

The facebook page askes me to Log In, but think I got the gist from the thread itself, Sub Lounge/O Reillys on the Monday night?

Edit: is there anything arranged for Belfast? Thanks
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    London 18
    London 22
    nice to see all of u was at reace gifg are ok and all goes well. :) i was worry see the video with the fence
    Chazz wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hiya,

Here you are -

Thanks

The facebook page askes me to Log In, but think I got the gist from the thread itself, Sub Lounge/O Reillys on the Monday night?

Edit: is there anything arranged for Belfast? Thanks

As Belfast is the day after Dublin, I don't think anything specific is arranged, other the the PJ express trains between the two and no doubt drinkies once we've booked into our respective hotels. I think there is an England match that day, but finding somewhere to watch it may prove tricky, so maybe the hotel bar at the Premier Inn :lol:

Dublin pre-party starts at 8 I think...
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Ridiculously good show last night, was great seeing the people I haven't met before and the usual old timers.

Roll on 15 days!
    dottles wrote:

As Belfast is the day after Dublin, I don't think anything specific is arranged, other the the PJ express trains between the two and no doubt drinkies once we've booked into our respective hotels. I think there is an England match that day, but finding somewhere to watch it may prove tricky, so maybe the hotel bar at the Premier Inn :lol:

Dublin pre-party starts at 8 I think...

Gotcha, thanks :D I'm getting the train and staying at a Premier Inn (can't remember which one though :oops: )
    Getting a bit excited now, 2 weeks today, i'll be travelling :D:D
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    London 18
    London 22
    ITS OFFICIAL...........NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Are most people staying at the Waring St Premier Inn at Belfast? I booked mine ages ago and heard there was a fair few staying here?
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:
    Are most people staying at the Waring St Premier Inn at Belfast? I booked mine ages ago and heard there was a fair few staying here?
    Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Waring Street
  • Didn't feel great all day yesterday but RAGE were phenomenal. Really enjoyed Roots Manuva too.

Nice little warm up before the tour :D

Nice to put a few faces to some names as well.
    Didn't feel great all day yesterday but RAGE were phenomenal. Really enjoyed Roots Manuva too.

nice!! :)
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    mateymate wrote:
    Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Waring Street

my friend booked my our hotel, i have a feeling it might be that one, not 100% sure, suppose i'll have to check with him.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Didn't feel great all day yesterday but RAGE were phenomenal. Really enjoyed Roots Manuva too.

Coolio matey!
    You're not doing Download as well are you?
  • dottles wrote:

Coolio matey!

No but i wish i was now.

Would love to see these guys in a arena again. I saw Audioslave at the MEN in 2005 and it blew me away. Never seen so many jaws on the floor after a gig before.

This Newark boot sounds really good.
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    dottles wrote:

Coolio matey!

No but i wish i was now.

Would love to see these guys in a arena again. I saw Audioslave at the MEN in 2005 and it blew me away. Never seen so many jaws on the floor after a gig before.

This Newark boot sounds really good.
    im going seeing them tomorow in the o2 :P :P
  • satansbed wrote:
    im going seeing them tomorow in the o2 :P :P

Your gonna love it ;)