euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    Straße des 17. Juni (23.06. - 11.07.2010)

The event area is located in the heart of the city and can be reached by several means of public transportation. It is within walking distance of the central train station, Berlin Hauptbahnhof. The main stage is located at the Siegessäule this year.

Public transport:
    S-Bahn S5, S7 and S75 to 'Bellevue' (ca. 10 min. walking distance)
    U-Bahn U2 to 'Potsdamer Platz' (ca. 10 min. walking distance)
    U-Bahn U9 to 'Hansaplatz' (ca. 10 min. walking distance)
    Bus 106, 100 to 'Großer Stern'

...It means nothing to me, it says it's central!
    IS bgkofvrtyjtkyroyrkrktkhhsdsdetuyikydfjolddghyuyhiiPLATZ close?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:

The event area is located in the heart of the city and can be reached by several means of public transportation. It is within walking distance of the central train station, Berlin Hauptbahnhof. The main stage is located at the Siegessäule this year.

Public transport:

No freakin idea Dimi...
    I'll have a looky on google
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:

Public transport:

hahah, yes. Alexanderplatz (and central train station = Hauptbahnhof) where we stay close to, is really within a walking distance :)
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Public transport:

hahah, yes. Alexanderplatz (and central train station = Hauptbahnhof) where we stay close to, is really within a walking distance :)

Hurrah for Yvi :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Maybe not scared, maybe anxious/nervous :lol: but overwhelmingly excited :D

hahahahaha! i know soooo well what you mean, Leanne! It is really a little, a tiny little bit scaring, but sure not in the negative way. I'm a tour virgin, too. Saw PJ twice now, but just one show in one year, 2006 and 2009, both in Berlin of course. But NOW its gonna be TOTALLY DIFFERENT, 5 shows in a row,with friends i never met before (though it dont feels like that at all :D ). Supposedly hundreds of people will cross my path, lots of them i'll never forget again, all the excitement, traveling through 4 countrys for 5 shows, all the visual and acoustic impressions, the fun and joy that comes with it...things i never experienced before. I am damn curious what happens on that journey! But i am totally unaware of what happens, so there's quite a "scary" thought about it - to explore the unkown is not a thing i do every day, not in that intensity :D
    So: wellcome to my small world, all you guys! Because of you it will grow bigger and bigger :thumbup:

Yvi, you're a mind reader! That is exactly how I feel :mrgreen:
    Leanee ,Yvi is all mind reader 8-)
    you both are under my protection,so no worry
    Yvi,your world isnt small anymore,its bigger with all this great people in... ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    71step28 wrote:

this nose..
    dottles wrote:
    OPA!!!!
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    OPA!!!!
    man! i really smile whenever i read OPA! Thats how we germans call our granddads: Opa :D Its the short for "Großvater" (...OK, Opa has nothing to do with the word Großvater except the letters "o" and "a" which they have in common :lol: but it means Opa and almost everyone calls his granddad Opa :D ) Oh, and our grandma is "Oma" ;)
    fine, and old Yvi is going to get rid of the smell of the all-day-wonderful-sun-on-her-skin now, off to take a shower :lol:
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    OPA!!!!
    man! i really smile whenever i read OPA! Thats how we germans call our granddads: Opa :D Its the short for "Großvater" (...OK, Opa has nothing to do with the word Großvater except the letters "o" and "a" which they have in common :lol: but it means Opa and almost everyone calls his granddad Opa :D ) Oh, and our grandma is "Oma" ;)
    fine, and old Yvi is going to get rid of the smell of the all-day-wonderful-sun-on-her-skin now, off to take a shower :lol:
    :shock: So ,when ill say OPA here ill remimber like through your granddad to the ground??cos OPA goes with breaking something!! :lol:
    your gradmom is safe with OMA.. :mrgreen:
    I don't think Opa means anything here, though if we start shouting it in Germany we may get a few funny looks from the sound of it!
    dottles wrote:
    I don't think Opa means anything here, though if we start shouting it in Germany we may get a few funny looks from the sound of it!
    everybody say OPA!!!!! :D
    :lol: Apparently people have stormed the gates at the Rage Against the Machine free gig tonight.
    Hope all our lot there are enjoying it!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    :lol: Apparently people have stormed the gates at the Rage Against the Machine free gig tonight.
    Hopefully nothing too out hand happening. That's always the risk with free events.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Good weekend everyone? I have been good and haven't spent much money, saving for a certain couple of days in Ireland. June is looking good so far meeting new people on the tour, world cup, a week off work and I have started seeing a little lady recently, only downer is I am 28 on the 28th :(

You can't slow time down though. :lol::lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    we will passing the letter to the fans in the gates,and 10c early entrance and general tix entrance
    ill print as many i can,and friends too,,im counting to germans cos more easy..ill be carrying from greece from 2oth and the show is at 30th..

Great idea..should be a great emotional encore :oops:

I leave for Dublin in 11 days..will be there in 12..taking a drive west though..aran islands and cliffs of moher before heading back to dublin for the shows!
    mateymate wrote:
    Good weekend everyone? I have been good and haven't spent much money, saving for a certain couple of days in Ireland. June is looking good so far meeting new people on the tour, world cup, a week off work and I have started seeing a little lady recently, only downer is I am 28 on the 28th :(

39 in September!! :( A little lady? :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • dave grolschdave grolsch Posts: 730
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hopefully nothing too out hand happening. That's always the risk with free events.
    yeah,fingers crossed that everyone had a fun&safe time
  • dave grolschdave grolsch Posts: 730
    mateymate wrote:

28? who is that in your profile pic then ;)
    Red Lukin wrote:
    we will passing the letter to the fans in the gates,and 10c early entrance and general tix entrance
    ill print as many i can,and friends too,,im counting to germans cos more easy..ill be carrying from greece from 2oth and the show is at 30th..

Great idea..should be a great emotional encore :oops:

I leave for Dublin in 11 days..will be there in 12..taking a drive west though..aran islands and cliffs of moher before heading back to dublin for the shows!
    btw,how u feel u see pj at europe?,we are all exciting,but i know from my experience that anothe continet is unique,i know u feel it different than europeans this toujr.
    veddertown wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

39 in September!! :( A little lady? :D

I don't mind my age, just annoyed that since I hit 20 it's gone like light speed.

Yeah, a nice lady I have met, early days though. :thumbup:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:

28? who is that in your profile pic then ;)

Just decided you're a top man Dave Grolsch :lol: :thumbup:
    This looks a bit on the unsafe/irresponsible side :(
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSC2m9u5ZJg

veddertown wrote:

Might be a few that won't be happy they are all over YouTube. :lol:
    veddertown wrote:
    seems to Greek to me.. :lol:
    mateymate wrote:

Crikey I'm 31 on the 16th...28 is nowt to worry about!
    veddertown wrote:

Eeek...
    Live stream (right now) of the Them Crooked Vultures set at Rock am Ring if anyone fancies -
    http://livestream.mtv.de/rar_alternastage/
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    btw,how u feel u see pj at europe?,we are all exciting,but i know from my experience that anothe continet is unique,i know u feel it different than europeans this toujr.

Excited like no other. I wanted to see PJ in Europe for years..energy from the US and Canadian shows don't even compare (based on bootlegs)..it's going to be amazing no doubt!!
    dottles wrote:
    Live stream (right now) of the Them Crooked Vultures set at Rock am Ring if anyone fancies -
    :D
    dottles wrote:
    :D

Werchter is going to be amazing I predict :D