euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• We're also at the Premier Inn :lol::mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    We're also at the Premier Inn :lol::mrgreen:

V cool (I presume Waring Street?) :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    :lol: I'm not sure that the Premier Inn will know what's hit them, when we all turn up to check in!
    Dimitris has the solution..when we arrive in belfast,you all will wait 15 minutes in the station,ill go first in the hotel to let them know that you are all coming ,so they will be prepare and waiting for you :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Finally managed to print out my tickets for Hyde Park.
    Ticketmaster ticketfast system = shite.
    Ticketmaster customer service = shite.
    dottles wrote:
    :lol: I'm not sure that the Premier Inn will know what's hit them, when we all turn up to check in!
    Dimitris has the solution..when we arrive in belfast,you all will wait 15 minutes in the station,ill go first in the hotel to let them know that you are all coming ,so they will be prepare and waiting for you :mrgreen:

Yeah, but who is going to warn them you're coming! ;):lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    dottles wrote:

consider it as done Dimitris! :)

...and actually they will be warn as we are the 11ocklock train, believe few from the 9am train staying there as well...

2 weeks.... gee ....
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :oops: I feel it may be my resonsibility to tell them :(

I booked the hotel ... and then Dimi asked where I had booked .... and then all chaos ensued :twisted: :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:

I booked the hotel ... and then Dimi asked where I had booked .... and then all chaos ensued :twisted: :lol:

Joint responsibility - I booked it and put it in this thread, and suddenly everyone was booking in there as well!
    chime wrote:

TRUE STORY!!
    update,me and Pippa we go first check in ,and apologize,for all of u.. :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JollyJolly Posts: 100
    Hi there guys!

I've got two tickets to the dublin show via ten club and two tickets to the hyde park gig - unfrotunately i cant go to either one now as I have to travel with work (gutted doesnt even come close!)

I obvisuly cant pass on the ten club tickets but if anyone wants the hyde park ones then let me know. If no-one takes them then theyre just gonna go to waste - so please give me a message if you would like them! Would much prefer they went to a PJ fan than in the bin!

Cheers!

Greig
  • Man i'm falling asleep at my desk.

1 hour and a half to go.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060

everyone who's anyone is at the (Waring Street) Premier Inn...! :D;)8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    p.s. I still have spare 10c ticket for Belfast so if anyone's still looking... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrd wrote:

oh god... i'm finding somewhere else to stay... ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

jrd wrote:

:lolno:

:wave:
  • jrd wrote:
    jrd wrote:

:lolno:

:wave:

Awwwww did I hurt poor wickle jrd's feewings? :lol: :twisted:

Don't worry, i'll be in Waring street, if only to annoy you ;)

AAaaargh, in the office, another couple of hours to go and no motivation :? :cry:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:
    AAaaargh, in the office, another couple of hours to go and no motivation :? :cry:

Can't be that bad if you can access the pit :P
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

All naughty and sneaky like ....
  • Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Exactly! I used to be able to but I can't now... I'm currently at home, bored and thinking I should start my tour prep... :think:

Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Exactly! I used to be able to but I can't now... I'm currently at home, bored and thinking I should start my tour prep... :think:

yeah but I should be working my way through the mounds of work I have instead of being on here...
    tour lists... :D glad I'm not the only one!
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

get in the kitchen and cook yer man's dinner! :twisted:

only joking...!
  • dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

yeah but I should be working my way through the mounds of work I have instead of being on here...
    tour lists... :D glad I'm not the only one!

I think i'm gonna have to have a list to remember my lists... :?

• jrd wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

get in the kitchen and cook yer man's dinner! :twisted:

only joking...!

I would but he's not due home for another two hours :(

• wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 8-)
    Uhhhhhhuhhh.... the MSG bootlegs make me excited and tourhorny ;D
    wolkenlos wrote:
    you are in the right path... ;)
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    wolkenlos wrote:

I'm actually looking forward to Berlin more than Dublin or Belfast... Probably because I live in Dublin, and I absolutely love Berlin! And Pearl Jam usually rock Berlin more than Dublin... :-)
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
    danleri wrote:
    wolkenlos wrote:

I'm actually looking forward to Berlin more than Dublin or Belfast... Probably because I live in Dublin, and I absolutely love Berlin! And Pearl Jam usually rock Berlin more than Dublin... :-)
    we are all waiting more for berlin!!! :lol:
  • KarleyKarley Posts: 506
    I doubt Belfast and Dublin will be any less than absolutely astonishing! Berlin on the other hand...the Wuhlheide seems to be some kind of european MSG show, I think the guys are actually really looking forward to play this show! :D
    <object height="305" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/1168750&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt; <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="305" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/1168750&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object> <span><a href=" favorite tracks!</a> by <a href="
    Karley wrote:
    I doubt Belfast and Dublin will be any less than absolutely astonishing! Berlin on the other hand...the Wuhlheide seems to be some kind of european MSG show, I think the guys are actually really looking forward to play this show! :D
    its the place amazing!!!!!this amphitheaters are the shit..and we have so many in GREECE... :roll:

epidavros1.jpg

epidaurustheaterbynight.jpg