euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    I just ordered the Buffalo bootleg.

Made me feel better...

This man needs a minder to stop him spending money :D
  • dave grolschdave grolsch Posts: 730
    looks like no badge,orgy or ouzo for me...i enjoyed Gomez last year :?
    i honestly thought the singer was amazing.. :shock:
  • philthehip wrote:

Made me feel better...

I can afford it :D

Only £14.60ish.
    philthehip wrote:

Made me feel better...

I can afford it :D

Only £14.60ish.

I hope you can, your buying all the drinks on tour :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:

:shock:
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    I'm not moving away from the main stage in Arras ... too afraid to hear and see Gomez once again ;)
    For those going to Arras, make sure to watch M before Ben Harper. The only valuable artist in France, great guitar player and great showman.
    philthehip wrote:

Its true. It has been spoken

To be honest, they were OK in Manchester but totally boring in London.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

but he will not buy vodka!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Ah well, I will buy you vodka then
  • dottles wrote:

:sick:
    dottles wrote:

You not like Vod then dude?
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    I'm not moving away from the main stage in Arras ... too afraid to hear and see Gomez once again ;)
    For those going to Arras, make sure to watch M before Ben Harper. The only valuable artist in France, great guitar player and great showman.

nonono, can't possibly be the only one - what about Yann Tiersen? Blew me away last month...
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Nope not since i was 17 and i drank enough for a Russian wedding :?
    I will mainly be drinking soft drinks :lol::lol:

(well maybe a bit of cider, JD & coke, vodka lemonade and lime, tequila, white wine, rose wine or pink bubbly wine...oh an maybe a cocktail)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i like u.. :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    philthehip wrote:

I find that vodka absolutely hammers me the next day. I have the worst hangover, if I stick to JD or or whiskeys or well any other spirit then Im fine
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    IGotShit76 wrote:

i was sleepiong during gomexz in manchester..i had seated.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Paka wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:

nonono, can't possibly be the only one - what about Yann Tiersen? Blew me away last month...

Well, I don't know much about Yann Tiersen music except the soundtrack he did for the movie Amélie (exact title is Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain). Where did you see him ?
    edited June 2010
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I find that vodka absolutely hammers me the next day. I have the worst hangover, if I stick to JD or or whiskeys or well any other spirit then Im fine
    A night containing Kopparberg, magners, a bottle of JD and red absinthe gave me the worst hangover I have ever ever had!
    I've not drunk vodka in a while, the last time I drank solely that I a bad hangover, JD is safer....
    Post edited by dottles on
    IGotShit76 wrote:

:lol:

very funny image in my head right now... :lol:

Good night everyone
    IGotShit76 wrote:

So did Eddie say thank you Greece or good night Greece ;) ?
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Paka wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:

Well, I don't know much about Yann Tiersen music except the soundtrack he did for the movie Amélie (exact title is Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain). Where did you see him ?

he's a fuckn genious. he did a little european tour - saw him in zurich. the early stuff incl. LFDdAP is pretty classicish - not everyone's case, but the new stuff (there's an album to come out by the end of 2010 called Dust Lane) has a lot more guitar in it and sounded very progressive...it's somewhat close to Radiohead the things he and his band did that night. the french Radiohead.. :)
    Love it! :D
    Paka wrote:
    he's a fuckn genious. he did a little european tour - saw him in zurich. the early stuff incl. LFDdAP is pretty classicish - not everyone's case, but the new stuff (there's an album to come out by the end of 2010 called Dust Lane) has a lot more guitar in it and sounded very progressive...it's somewhat close to Radiohead the things he and his band did that night. the french Radiohead.. :)
    Love it! :D

If there is more guitar, I have to listen to it. Thx !
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    I may be getting backstage passes for Arras and Hard Rock Calling. Dont ask me how but it has something to do with Jamiroquai being in my village (just a road going through several buildings) pub.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Brisk. wrote:
    I may be getting backstage passes for Arras and Hard Rock Calling. Dont ask me how but it has something to do with Jamiroquai being in my village (just a road going through several buildings) pub.
    :o :thumbup:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    oh, Ed, btw breaking news ;) i'll join you guys on the train to Berlin, just added Nijmegen to my tourbook today :D
    Brisk. wrote:

Oooh, ark at you, you fancy pants you! :D:D
    If you get 'em, enjoy it!