euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• The Hives have taken over Wolfmother's slot on the main stage at Hard Rock Calling.
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Happy June from my side as well! ;)

Damn it - wanted to see Wolfmother live for once...hope they'll return eventually.

And srew Roger Federer too, what a fuckn loser!.. :? ;)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    The Hives have taken over Wolfmother's slot on the main stage at Hard Rock Calling.

Fuuuck sake :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    The Hives have taken over Wolfmother's slot on the main stage at Hard Rock Calling.

Could be worse i suppose...
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Jennytree wrote:

Ah well then, I don't mind that too much. It could have been Gomez :shock:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Gomez have taken Wolfmother's place at Arras :lol:
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    i know its not related but shit man the Gorillaz have taken u2s place at least pj are still playing :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::lol:
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    sorry, have to write this in caps..

FOR MUSIC'S SAKE - REPLACE WOLFMOTHER IN WERCHTER WITH THE BLACK KEYS!!!! ANYTHING ELSE WOULD BE RIDICULOUS AND A BIG MISTAKE!!!

this must be a sign of god or something...The Black Keys must play the main stage on sunday, that would make it the PERFECT DAY!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    veddertown wrote:

Please tell me you're joshing???
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hey fuckers!!!wtf??are u exithing???hey..give me some opa!!!some tour horny!!!!ole ole ole ola,,pearl jam pearl jam.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:

Please tell me you're joshing???

No but it is on the smaller stage not the main stage however that will pan out.
    im starting to not like u..no badge, no ouzo,no orgy for you.. :evil: :twisted:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Paka wrote:
    sorry, have to write this in caps..

FOR MUSIC'S SAKE - REPLACE WOLFMOTHER IN WERCHTER WITH THE BLACK KEYS!!!! ANYTHING ELSE WOULD BE RIDICULOUS AND A BIG MISTAKE!!!

this must be a sign of god or something...The Black Keys must play the main stage on sunday, that would make it the PERFECT DAY!

+1000 :clap:
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    dottles wrote:
    Even my finance meeting couldn't bring me down today!

I did get another laugh when I just called to get tickets for a Levellers gig in November and told the venue they were playing - they've no record of a gig being booked , no tickets or ticket prices. I've not emailed the band to ask them to sort it out.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

One of the Leveller's mum's used to live round the corner from me. :lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.

I'm not going to Arras! :D I used to like Gomez but they are a desperately turgid live band who don't seem to have any idea how to pick a listenable setlist. I hope you guys going to Werchter get The Black Keys moved up though, that would make a good weekend better for sure. :)

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    hey fuckers!!!wtf??are u exithing???hey..give me some opa!!!some tour horny!!!!ole ole ole ola,,pearl jam pearl jam.. :D

HURRAH!!!! OPA!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Today I have been soexcited, I worked from a different office because of the meeting this morning and I think they thought I was on drugs, one of the lads told me off for looking so god damn cheerful! Apparently it's not allowed in the office :lol::lol: A girl I've not seen in a while, stopped me and asked how I was, conversation continued, she thought I must have had some love life triumph ( :lol: ) or started using in new creams as she reckon I was a changed girl today :lol::lol::lol: She didn't get it when I explained it was down to a band touring and a lot of very lovely people I consider friends but have yet to meet!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Gomez have taken Wolfmother's place at Arras :lol:

Don't shoot the messenger ;)

Harsh D!! :lol:

mateymate wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Even my finance meeting couldn't bring me down today!

I did get another laugh when I just called to get tickets for a Levellers gig in November and told the venue they were playing - they've no record of a gig being booked , no tickets or ticket prices. I've not emailed the band to ask them to sort it out.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

One of the Leveller's mum's used to live round the corner from me. :lol:

I have been very drunk (and stoned) with them before, great blokes, had an absolute blast when they used to play locally. The last gig of theirs I went to was the first time I was a bit 'meh'...seen them too many times to count and have always had a good time even when some of them were totally off their faces.

On another plus point Seth Lakeman is playing down here in October, another gig in the diary!!
    i think my ticketmate is happy today.. :roll:

bang!!!

bang!!!

Remember this happy thread ;):lol:
    dottles wrote:

bang!!!

Remember this happy thread ;):lol:
    :lol::lol: ,,,is for keep the balls hard,,
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    I hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate hate my job hate my job hate my job......... AND I HATE GOMEZ!!!

Hello folks :D
    philthehip wrote:
    I hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate my job hate hate my job hate my job hate my job......... AND I HATE GOMEZ!!!

Good day then Phil?
  • philthehip wrote:

:shock:

This man needs wine, STAT!
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Good day then Phil?

:lol::lol:
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Good day then Phil?

Awesome, always a great day in my job :lol::lol::lol:

I need Pearl Jam :D
  • I just ordered the Buffalo bootleg.

Made me feel better...
    philthehip wrote:

:shock:

This man needs wine, STAT!

This man needs his brain testing for staying with this crazy company :lol: