euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Pke wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    I've joined in on the wine drinking now. The missus has fallen asleep with her legs on me so I'm trapped until the bottle is finished. :D Playing songs from the laptop and had loads of slow PJ, Indifference, All Or None, NAIS, All Those Yesterdays but now it's Bonnie "Prince" Billy. :mrgreen:

being trapped with pair of legs round you and a bottle of wine isnt the worst place i can think of being

i,m thinking about killing my missus at the moment

she a feckin crabit arshole all day today and is now away to bed thank feck

not sure i want locked up untill after the tour is by though , might leave her in spain on the road home :twisted:
    I don't believe you'd do that Paul!! She just needs a PJ fix. Mine fell asleep to All Or None but if that doesn't work leaving the gas on helps! :lol:
    :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Jennytree wrote:
    Right, for those of you going to Bilbao - are you all camping there? Do you know where the shuttlebus from the centre out to the festival goes from?

i,m camping for the full 3 nights
    but driving in the car so huvnae worked what the arrangments are for parking then getting to campsite yet

dont think its far from town to festival though so shouldn,t be a problem ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    AH OK,THEN FOR NOW U NEED A FRIEND WITH BENEFITS!!! :lol:

You don't just help out with the tour shit then D! :lol:

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    veddertown wrote:

theres no end to the trouble our man dimi will go to help out

any chance of sending a hitman to new cumnock , Scotland

i pm you the details of the hit :twisted:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Pke wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

:lol::lol: You love her really, just think, you'd miss the 'quality' time together if she wasn't around ;)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    veddertown wrote:
    We've been through it all before so nothing new. It's such a shock to the system all the same and she's anaemic and gets tired enough just with the 12hr shifts, especially nights. I don't ever sleep so I'm ok. :D

Not your first then?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Pke wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Get the first couple of rounds in In Dublin we'll call it quits! :D I've had my share in the past and just could never find a friendly down to earth kind of hitman for the occasion. Two rounds is going rate these days Paul! :D Go give her a big hug and tell her she's a daft wee shite! It always works with me. ;)

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited May 2010
    Jennytree wrote:
    Right, for those of you going to Bilbao - are you all camping there? Do you know where the shuttlebus from the centre out to the festival goes from?
    http://www.bilbaobbklive.com/2010/index ... 22&lang=en

http://www.kobetasonik.com/ingles/info.html
    HOW TO GET TO THE CONCERT VENUE
    Bilbao City Council has provided free buses leaving from Termibus (near the old Bilbao Exhibition Center and San Mamés football stadium), and from the BEC! (Baracaldo Exhibition Center, where one of the parkings of the Festival is located). Only people with the Festival ticket will be allowed to take these buses.
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    We've been through it all before so nothing new. It's such a shock to the system all the same and she's anaemic and gets tired enough just with the 12hr shifts, especially nights. I don't ever sleep so I'm ok. :D

Not your first then?
    I have 2 girls 20 and 16 in Canada with their mother. Two boys 15 and 12 from the same debacle still with me and another two girls 5 and 10. It never stops in this house I tell you! :D

veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Not your first then?
    I have 2 girls 20 and 16 in Canada with their mother. Two boys 15 and 12 from the same debacle still with me and another two girls 5 and 10. It never stops in this house I tell you! :D

You're loving the quality time too then :lol::lol:;)
    Kids keep you young, remember that a 3am!
    I'm sure they are all good kids :D
    dottles wrote:
    You're loving the quality time too then :lol::lol:;)

Nice one Leanne!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    They do make me smile once in a while I guess. :D

• Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hi could someone post a link to which train site where ppl were going to get to Belfast please??

Thank you.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Hi could someone post a link to which train site where ppl were going to get to Belfast please??

Thank you.
    Hey DM!! You had a good time in NY I take it? We're all still waiting on a postcard! The MSG shows looked amazing, watched every clip on youtube there was to watch. Your dad have a good time too? I just typed the journey in on google and found it from there for Dublin - Belfast.

Thank you.
    http://www.irishrail.ie/home/

I think a fair few are booking the 11am train (some of us are booking as a group on Friday night)
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Not your first then?

i take it you dont get a good televisoin signal on orkney

plenty quality time happening in your house me thinks :P
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    dottles wrote:

Thank you.

I think a fair few are booking the 11am train (some of us are booking as a group on Friday night)
    How does the group booking work? We're going for 11am too.

veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Thank you.

How does the group booking work? We're going for 11am too.

Well I think rather than do it as an official group where one person would have to pay for all the tickets (which we could do I guess), we're all gonna book around the same time (9pm) to get the same carriage...
    Get the first couple of rounds in In Dublin we'll call it quits! I've had my share in the past and just could never find a friendly down to earth kind of hitman for the occasion. Two rounds is going rate these days Paul! Go give her a big hug and tell her she's a daft wee shite! It always works with me.

a couple pints are on me in dublin for sure

what time an day you get into dublin an is the other half coming with you

say hello to her from me when she wakes up ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    i take it you dont get a good televisoin signal on orkney

plenty quality time happening in your house me thinks :P

I wasn't put on this earth to waste my time watching television, obey orders or understand politics. My blood runs red, I like my wine the same colour and the only vocabulary I actually need is "Ug". I just use the rest for fun and ordering takeaway! :D

Thank you.
    its in first page and its for tomorrow :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Well I think rather than do it as an official group where one person would have to pay for all the tickets (which we could do I guess), we're all gonna book around the same time (9pm) to get the same carriage...

i was looking on the train site the other night leanne and it looks like it gives 3 choices of ticket to book

the cheapest one looks like a genral admision to train then you just find an empty seat once on

next one looks like actually bookin a seat

then the dearist is first class

what one of the above is everyone planning on going for :!:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    edited May 2010
    Pke wrote:

We're flying out pretty early on the day before from Glasgow 07:00 I think and we will be there until the 11am train to Belfast, staying at the Anchor Guesthouse where some other 10c'ers are. I'll have to wake her soon or her jeans will get damp! ;)
    Post edited by veddertown on

Pke wrote:

i was looking on the train site the other night leanne and it looks like it gives 3 choices of ticket to book

the cheapest one looks like a genral admision to train then you just find an empty seat once on

next one looks like actually bookin a seat

then the dearist is first class

what one of the above is everyone planning on going for :!:

You've done more research than me, I just presumed it was the same as ours, you buy a ticket and book a seat..it'll be busy, so probably middle ground I guess :? :?
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Pke which site are you looking at?
    veddertown wrote:
    Pke wrote:

We're flying out pretty early on the day before from Glasgow 07:00 I think and we will be there until the 11am train to Belfast, staying at the Anchor Guesthouse where some other 10c'ers are. I'll have to wake her soon or her jeans will get damp! ;)

i got our flight out of prestwick at 7.00 on 22nd and get into dublin airport at 7.50 then into city

guess i wont be able to check in till later that day , i,m stayin in jurys

maybe can meet up somwhere in the morning for first pint of tour ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    just order the train tix from Dublin to Belfast..its open now :)
    We'll catch up for sure before the gig but with her being pregnant that rules out the early stuff for me. I'm not actually that big a drinker. I used to go way overboard and smoked too but I stopped smoking on the same night as Philly 4 and that killed the alcohol appetite too. I fucking love my wine though. Anytime after waking up time is ok but she doesn't agree! :?

just order the train tix from Dublin to Belfast..its open now :)
    Cool D! Another piece of the jigsaw falls into place. :D

i just ordered the train tickest dublin connlly to belfast central on irishrail site
    june 23rd 11am only gives 2 options to tick for ticket first class and reserve seat
    18 eruos for reserve seat its got a box to tick for pick seat below where you put your name in
    its only showing availability to reserve on carrige d
    iv went ahead an booked looks like you pick your ticket up at station on day
    get booking now before its full ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09